Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity There's a growing presence of "femcel" subreddits, and we need to do something about it.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
We'll go through litigation on dreams of a "Thot Audit," but when women are doing the same things incels get quarantined and banned for, we shrug and say "Well, there's no hope, somebody probably already reported it, it's over... :feelsbadman:"

When I say "femcel subreddits" I don't just mean subreddits where people are looking for beauty tips. I'm seeing words like "femcel" and "looksmax" and "moid." At first I thought that was relegated to r/Trufemcels and shit like that, but it's spilling over into newer subreddits like r/TheGlowUp and r/Vindicta and that r/FemaleDatingStrategy. But it's not just appropriating our slang. They talk about men as if they were toys to be manipulated. And what really burns me is, because they are attractive women, they'll most likely succeed. We, a harmless bunch of edgelords on the Internet, must be stopped immediately. But these women and their plans are going unchecked. And not so much as a quarantine. Or even a sharply written article about toxic femininity and the culture of women who take advantage of men.

Hypocrisy like this is my centralmost gripe. The very reason I joined this damn forum. The hypocrisy that says it's cool for them, but not for us. And I would get it if it were just tiresome to be mini-mod to these subreddits. But I see people posting hypocrisy from these subreddits all the time. If you have time to post a screenshot or embed some Media, you have time to click "Report." If you're already in the thread? If you're already digging? What does it hurt you? You say it's a waste of time, it's like 3-4 clicks. And if you see someone posting one of these shit threads from these shit women, do like I do and report it. If, IF you see something, report something. You have literally nothing to lose.

Foids ruin everything they touch. It's like building a cardboard castle for boys only and then one girl wants to join but you tell her no. Then, she tattletales on you and tells the grownups. The grown ups tell you to let her play in the cardboard castle or else you will get in trouble and so you do.

Later, she invites her friends to play in the cardboard castle ruins the cardboard castle. Instead of the castle only for boys and boy things, it now has become her own house. You wanted to play Indians and cowboys? Well, that's not safe for girls because they could get hurt! And what if she doesn't like Indians and cowboys? You have to do what she says because vagina. And if you don't, she tattletales and you get in trouble.

Because of this, you create another cardboard castle. After a while, without any boys maintaining the cardboard castle, it eventually collapses and falls apart. The girls, being they are irresponsible, invade the newly built cardboard castle.

Rinse and Repeat.

From what I see, what they want to do is cover up our problems and as always they are the victims, "those who have the worst time ever," is a tactic to eliminate us from the equation.

They're legit all high tier Becky's or stacey-lites who are mad because Chad rejected them. All foids are holes

Cucktears: "why don't you just...hmm...date them?"

I enjoy their madness. Quite the interesting treasure trove of black pills. Let the honey pot continue.

I enjoy their madness. Quite the interesting treasure trove of black pills. Let the honey pot continue.

Let it not! We achieve nothing by letting them go unchecked, except for legitimizing the kind of thinking we get shamed and driven from the Internet for! They can't just get away with this!

Most of them are probably landwhales who want to go for 10/10 chad, but chad is busy with stacy so they eat their feelings

Most of them are probably landwhales who want to go for 10/10 chad, but chad is busy with stacy so they eat their feelings

No. I don't wanna go into worship here, but these are accomplished women. One woman talks about how she models. And that's what pisses me off so much. She's gonna get away with being a horrid bitch because she looks good.

No. I don't wanna go into worship here, but these are accomplished women. One woman talks about how she models. And that's what pisses me off so much. She's gonna get away with being a horrid bitch because she looks good.
Wait so she is a model and she considers herself a femcel? :feelskek: Am I understanding that right? I always thought femcels were landwhales.

Wait so she is a model and she considers herself a femcel? :feelskek: Am I understanding that right? I always thought femcels were landwhales.

She was on r/FemaleDatingStrategy. It's not specific to femcels, it's more like their looksmax.org. She just likes to take advantage of men.

They are mostly sheboons with the occasional wayward becky.

They will never get banned

The women are wonderful effect has no counter, excluding decades of inceldom with basic pattern recognition

They will never get banned

The women are wonderful effect has no counter, excluding decades of inceldom with basic pattern recognition

See, but, we say this, yet believe so much in the Thot Audit. We participated in that and there was a lot of work and know-how to do that. This? 3-4 god damn clicks!!! If you see something, just report something!

Jfl at going to reddit only to get mad at their insanity.

Trufemcels is like a trash parody.

The only one that gets on my nerves is femaledatingstrategy. The hypocrisy to ban The red pill(No matter how delusional those fags are), but let that sub off the hook which in effect is the same thing, demonstrates how far over it is.

Jfl at going to reddit only to get mad at their the insanity.

I cannot sit here with the mental masturbation. I have to actually do something, and we all should. That's why they call it "mental masturbation." Sitting here feeling good about how smart we are accomplishes nothing.

They're fat asses and average looking girls. That's what I've seen from photos and their messages. And yes I see them posting in those other subreddits as well. Also a large portion have / have had boyfriends, dates, lays.

I cannot sit here with the mental masturbation. I have to actually do something, and we all should. That's why they call it "mental masturbation." Sitting here feeling good about how smart we are accomplishes nothing.
I'm not creating an account in reddit to report the threads of some useless women. Are you out of your mind?

Juggernaut law dude landwhale SMV mogg the whole forum combined cause juggernaut law and hole increases smv by infinity.

Trufemcels is like a trash parody.

The only one that gets on my nerves is femaledatingstrategy. The hypocrisy to ban The red pill(No matter how delusional those fags are), but let that sub off the hook which in effect is the same thing, demonstrates how far over it is.

I can't just accept that it's "over" and do nothing.

Here's what I would do, if I were @SergeantIncel or @Master or some kind of admin. That survey Sarge sent out got 550 responses. What if, instead, he sent out a newsletter listing things on Reddit we should report? It's fair game, why can't we be a watchdog group like IncelTears is? He sends us a newsletter of things to beware, and we report it. 500+ reports cannot be ignored.

I'm not creating an account in reddit to report the threads of some useless women. Are you out of your mind?

But it would have to be 500+. And you don't have a Reddit account, which makes me wonder how many people DO have Reddit accounts. I think you should. I think you should take some kind of action.

I have to actually do something
Yes we should be doing something, actively ignoring them. They're foids so they automatically have 10x our human rights, they'l never be banned or seen on news. They only make femcel sites to piss of incels, because they're feelings got hurt. Ignoring them is best option cuz they're foids and foids only want attention.

Yes we should be doing something, actively ignoring them. They're foids so they automatically have 10x our human rights, they'l never be banned or seen on news. They only make femcel sites to piss of incels, because they're feelings got hurt. Ignoring them is best option cuz they're foids and foids only want attention.

That's not doing something!!! And if you believed that, that would be one thing. But you said "They'll never be banned or seen on the news," which suggests to me that you want to ignore them not because it strikes a blow, but because this is the best we can hope for. I refuse to accept that.

I'd be okay with taking action, but I don't think it'll do anything. IMO the agenda is pretty clear on soydit

Women Good
Men Bad

They shut down those shitty obscure little ban evasion subs with the quickness, but FemaleDatingStrategy is on pace to have nearly 25k members in a year. Unless you kiss the ring like Incels(Soyboys) without hate they don't let any talk of male dating strategy slide.

That's not doing something!!! And if you believed that, that would be one thing. But you said "They'll never be banned or seen on the news," which suggests to me that you want to ignore them not because it strikes a blow, but because this is the best we can hope for. I refuse to accept that.

It probably is the best we can do. Women will never want to leave their social groups, so there's a 0% chance of any of them going ER. Also it does strike a blow, femcel sites aren't acc filled with femcels, they're filled with larpers trying to piss off and discredit incel sites, they're trying to get an emotional reaction from us, i.e. us getting mad at them.

I'd be okay with taking action, but I don't think it'll do anything. IMO the agenda is pretty clear on soydit

Women Good
Men Bad

They shut down those shitty obscure little ban evasion subs with the quickness, but FemaleDatingStrategy is on pace to have nearly 25k members in a year. Unless you kiss the ring like Incels(Soyboys) without hate they don't let any talk of male dating strategy slide.

But we took action with the Thot Audit and that was work! This isn't work! It's trivial, I'm not asking people to go mini-modding, I'm just saying next time you see someone here posting a thread like that, report it. Just click the link, follow the Report process, and then you're done.

It probably is the best we can do. Women will never want to leave their social groups, so there's a 0% chance of any of them going ER. Also it does strike a blow, femcel sites aren't acc filled with femcels, they're filled with larpers trying to piss off and discredit incel sites, they're trying to get an emotional reaction from us, i.e. us getting mad at them.

What does them going ER have to do with anything?

And what they're trying to do is manipulate men. And they're succeeding. This isn't to make us mad. They're not trying to get us to do anything. They're trying to get normies/attractive men/men they can benefit from to do something.

They're fat asses and average looking girls. That's what I've seen from photos and their messages. And yes I see them posting in those other subreddits as well. Also a large portion have / have had boyfriends, dates, lays.
So in other words they are normal women doing normal woman things
Saying they need to be reported and b& like butthurt OP says is a fag cope, ofc women want you dead nothing will change it. If they are open about it many men will get more of a chance to hear it

So in other words they are normal women doing normal woman things
Saying they need to be reported and b& like butthurt OP says is a fag cope, ofc women want you dead nothing will change it. If they are open about it many men will get more of a chance to hear it

To what end? What is everyone hoping will come from letting these women fuck all over everything? Some kind of uprising? THAT is what will never happen. Know why? Because it involves you sitting around and waiting for it to happen. No more waiting. No more waiting and wishing! Action must be taken!

They talk about men as if they were toys to be manipulated. And what really burns me is, because they are attractive women, they'll most likely succeed. We, a harmless bunch of edgelords on the Internet, must be stopped immediately. But these women and their plans are going unchecked.

Males are disposable, females are not.
This instinct is why women can ruin a mans life and as long as it wasn't a physical altercation (a masculine arena) no one cares. There might be a few shouts for justice but the criminal justice system will not change; deliberate false rape accusations will never be illegal, because that might make women afraid of legitimate rape accusations. Because women are not disposable, not a single women should have to suffer from an error in the justice system. But men are disposable, so it doesn't matter how many times a guy has his life ruined over a false rape accusation or a false domestic abuse accusation, far better that an innocent man is punished than a man who harmed a female go free.

The criminal justice system is profoundly pinkpilled, and this is not an accident. Redpillers and bluepillers alike see no problem with the above paragraph.

Males are disposable, females are not.
This instinct is why women can ruin a mans life and as long as it wasn't a physical altercation (a masculine arena) no one cares. There might be a few shouts for justice but the criminal justice system will not change; deliberate false rape accusations will never be illegal, because that might make women afraid of legitimate rape accusations. Because women are not disposable, not a single women should have to suffer from an error in the justice system. But men are disposable, so it doesn't matter how many times a guy has his life ruined over a false rape accusation or a false domestic abuse accusation, far better that an innocent man is punished than a man who harmed a female go free.

The criminal justice system is profoundly pinkpilled, and this is not an accident. Redpillers and bluepillers alike see no problem with the above paragraph.

I refuse to be disposable.

lets ghost their sites as chads or femcels and have some fun with them skanks.

Tranny tier
You can't will away biology

I don't know what "we ain't nothin' but mammals" rationale that's based on, but fact is, this is a human society and that affords me certain entitlements. ENTITLEMENTS!

I've always said the only reason to be on reddit is to take down those fuckers for good via reporting using the same criteria they used for us back on them & using chinks in the armour to do so.

However the larpers, lay abouts, the lazy & the LDARers & the edge fag lords of "go ER, cope or rope" etc shit for brains won't do that though.

deliberate false rape accusations will never be illegal, because that might make women afraid of legitimate rape accusations.
Lying in court under oath is perjury which is a felony and punishable by a prison sentence. Taking actual false rape accusation to trial would be risky. Luckily for foids, they don't even have to get their victim found guilty in court to ruin his life and get showered in sympathy by cucks.

How are these fucks not banned? Vagina?

What's even worse is how despite being forced to be incel, we're not even allowed to cope with male spaces. Even male interests like movie and gaming have become feminized.
Foids ruin everything they touch. It's like building a cardboard castle for boys only and then one girl wants to join but you tell her no. Then, she tattletales on you and tells the grownups. The grown ups tell you to let her play in the cardboard castle or else you will get in trouble and so you do.
It's crazy when you realize that all your childhood stories were just gynocentric propoganda.
9780394873312_p0_v3_s550x406.jpg

no-girls-allowed-4.jpg

Look at how gay this shit became
9811bc7e220b615f4db26aebc0256d4a.jpg

I'm not making a Reddit account to try and report the femcels/femaledatingstrategy subreddits. Seriously, stop being so concerned about reddit. It's ran by retards, nothing will change, find something better to do.

Of course, everything revolves around women these days

They're legit all high tier Becky's or stacey-lites who are mad because Chad rejected them. All foids are holes

literally this.

mad hoes that chad rejected them, cry me a fucking river.

mad hoes that chad rejected them, cry me a fucking river.
To what end? What is everyone hoping will come from letting these women fuck all over everything? Some kind of uprising? THAT is what will never happen. Know why? Because it involves you sitting around and waiting for it to happen. No more waiting. No more waiting and wishing! Action must be taken!

It pisses me off to read posts by "femcels", they think they are alone because Chad ghosted them and they only have 1200 friends on facebook, then they mock MSTOW and other incels based on looks and go back into rejecting their orbiters, what a bunch of fucking cunts.

It pisses me off to read posts by "femcels", they think they are alone because Chad ghosted them and they only have 1200 friends on facebook, then they mock MSTOW and other incels based on looks and go back into rejecting their orbiters, what a bunch of fucking cunts.

not joking this is how all the stories begin and end...met a "cute guy" (note not nice personality, stemcel, etc.) and he either won't have a relationship or continue a relationship or have me in general...therefore I'm going to go commiserate online with other "dateless" women about it.

Cliffs: Femcel = Can't Get Chad

Fuck Reddit, it can burn in flames for all I care.