Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There would be no violence in this world if WOMEN didn't encourage it.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
If women didnt reward abusers/bullies/psycopaths there would be no violence in this world. Men wouldnt go out trying to one up eachother and it would just be harmony all around. Even we wouldn't act the way we do if it wasnt for women. Women encourage bullying/abuse, they love that shit, it makes their tuna trunks completely soaked they have to change. They love it when a weak nerd gets beaten to a bloody pulp by their chad boyfriend. Now we have a whole generation of men trying to be "dark triad" because that's the standard when it comes to keeping a woman if you arent pretty boy chad. Even my sister who's boyfriend who beat her for 10+ years straight she is still with the guy. We tried helping her leave but she goes right back to the guy. Remember guys if you ever get a gf you'll have to beat her to keep her.

Last edited:
If women didnt reward abusers/bullies/psycopaths there would be no violence in this world. Men wouldnt go out trying to one up eachother and it would just be harmony all around. Even we wouldn't act the way we do if it wasnt for women. Women encourage bullying/abuse, they love that shit, it makes their tuna trunks completely soaked they have to change. They love it when a weak nerd gets beaten to a bloody pulp by their chad boyfriend. Now we have a whole generation of men trying to be "dark triad" because that's the standard when it comes to keeping a woman if you arent pretty boy chad. Even my sister who's boyfriend who beat her for 10 years straight she is still with the guy. Remember guys if you ever get a gf you'll have to beat her to keep her.
Very high IQ. Which is sad given what we're dealing with.

It's also women who allow those psychopathic men to propagate their violent genetics. If women only mated with hardworking betas instead of psycho chads we would have a much more peaceful world.

Yep, domestic abusive men wouldn't exist if toilets didn't reward these men with offspring. Meanwhile I'm sure that almost no incel would ever beat his wife if he could get one, but because the aggressive men tend to be more handsome and taller we see them reproduce more than us. :feelswhat::blackpill:

As a man you need to be strong and tough. Otherwise you are just a pathetic excuse for a man.

If women didnt reward abusers/bullies/psycopaths there would be no violence in this world. Men wouldnt go out trying to one up eachother and it would just be harmony all around. Even we wouldn't act the way we do if it wasnt for women. Women encourage bullying/abuse, they love that shit, it makes their tuna trunks completely soaked they have to change. They love it when a weak nerd gets beaten to a bloody pulp by their chad boyfriend. Now we have a whole generation of men trying to be "dark triad" because that's the standard when it comes to keeping a woman if you arent pretty boy chad. Even my sister who's boyfriend who beat her for 10+ years straight she is still with the guy. We tried helping her leave but she goes right back to the guy. Remember guys if you ever get a gf you'll have to beat her to keep her.
Same thing with my sister, she's married to this 6'3 guy and the guy bullied her physically and psychologically. She complained about him everytime to us, yet she remained with him.
Until my parents decided over is over and forced her to divorce. And yet, she still thinks about him and secretly wishes to get back with him. :feelsUnreal:

The halo effect of height is a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited:
My experience was necessary to revitalize Justus' suffering.

it disgusts me