Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There was a girl that used to hug every person in my friend group except for me, which cost me all my friends.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Back in high school i was a part of a friend group. There was 5 of us.There was this stacy in our class that everyday once we met would hug every single one of my "friends". Right in front of me. And then she would fist bump me instead.

Literally i never was mean to her. If anything i was nice. Nicer than most my "friends" were to her. One openly insulted her all the time, yet she still hugged him but no me. Everyday of this for a year.

Eventually my "friends" got the memo that im a loser that girls hate and they stopped hanging out with me. She literally cost me 4 friends by such a simple action as refusing to hug me. Because of things like this i hate women. they do this small passive things that cause such a massive impact on a man's lfie.

It's been 2 years now and i haven't got any friends since. In a way she ruined my life. She's not the only reason, but one of them. The best part is that she probably doesn't even remember me anymore and i have to suffer to this day cause of her.

And it's not like i can make new friends now. I failed high school and at my work everyone is at least 10 years older than me and treat me like shit.

Too ugly to hug, I had similar things happen in the past and it was brutal.

rape her in minecraft

hhaha I've been through something like that, once a girl went to say goodbye to my friends with a kiss on the cheek and just a cold "goodbye" with me, she didn't even look in my eye hahahahah, this kind of thing doesn't even irritate me anymore, it just reinforces the black pill

Kurewsko dobrze Cię rozumiem. :feelscry::feelsrope:

Damn that’s awful. Hopefully you can find new friends soon. A good friend group is a decent cope

I only got a face bump

She knew exactly what she was doing.

I’ve received one hug from a girl that wasn’t family and it was when I was 10
10 mogs tbh. i got hugged by a foid in 3rd grade at her birthday party :feelsjuice:

9 year old me mogs my current self. i could do a bunch of one armed pushups back then :feelshaha:
Enough to slay minifoids or even a grown roastie if you knew game back then.

Enough to slay minifoids or even a grown roastie if you knew game back then.
tbh. but i only went to the same school with her for 1 grade so i wouldn't have been able to grow up besides her then eventually fuck.

tbh. but i only went to the same school with her for 1 grade so i wouldn't have been able to grow up besides her then eventually fuck.
Still makes you technically a fakecel since your are not KHHV.

Still makes you technically a fakecel since your are not KHHV.
i've been trying to ascend this whole time but unknown to me i had ascended like 8 years ago :feelshaha:

tbh i lowkey had bitches as a little kid. i wonder what hapepned

i've been trying to ascend this whole time but unknown to me i had ascended like 8 years ago :feelshaha:

tbh i lowkey had bitches as a little kid. i wonder what hapepned
Maybe puberty made you lose your prettyboy looks.

Maybe puberty made you lose your prettyboy looks.
honestly yea. i would write more stories but id probably get banned for bragging about experiences i had at like 7

Those friends sounds like they were same dickheads as her.

just your average normies. all people treat me like that cause im not nt
I had two friends who were dumb as bricks, when i started to fall behind in development during puberty they were the first one to make fun of me.

Two foids kissed my cheeks simultaneously
in my dream

Back in high school i was a part of a friend group. There was 5 of us.There was this stacy in our class that everyday once we met would hug every single one of my "friends". Right in front of me. And then she would fist bump me instead.

Literally i never was mean to her. If anything i was nice. Nicer than most my "friends" were to her. One openly insulted her all the time, yet she still hugged him but no me. Everyday of this for a year.

Eventually my "friends" got the memo that im a loser that girls hate and they stopped hanging out with me. She literally cost me 4 friends by such a simple action as refusing to hug me. Because of things like this i hate women. they do this small passive things that cause such a massive impact on a man's lfie.

It's been 2 years now and i haven't got any friends since. In a way she ruined my life. She's not the only reason, but one of them. The best part is that she probably doesn't even remember me anymore and i have to suffer to this day cause of her.

And it's not like i can make new friends now. I failed high school and at my work everyone is at least 10 years older than me and treat me like shit.
Relatable

Relatable, when this foid at work was leaving the job, she hugged everyone else, but only gave me a handshake. Why do those privileged people have to rub it in like that? I'm already being reminded of my incel status constantly.

The most brutal thing is that the they were "only friends" right? Why does ugliness or attractiveness matter so much to foid "friends"?

Of course when you are more black pilled you realize women have no real friends, only orbiters and potential fucks and not hugging you was showing you clearly to which group you belonged. :feelsrope:

She made new friends by hugging them naked. She doesnt even remember all the guys shes banged sober
I had two friends who were dumb as bricks, when i started to fall behind in development during puberty they were the first one to make fun of me.
just your average normies. all people treat me like that cause im not nt
Being dumb as bricks is NT now. Just dumb and following the crowd's love for geeky nerdy commercialized stuff

Last edited:
Imagine how it feels while we wait for a foid to express her consent by hugging us voluntarily and they never initiate.

While Chad just goes out and initiates hugs with foids without asking, knowing they will accept him.

Imagine how it feels while we wait for a foid to express her consent by hugging us voluntarily and they never initiate.
View attachment 522587
While Chad just goes out and initiates hugs with foids without asking, knowing they will accept him.
Only in "Canada".

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: funniest shit I've ever read tbh.

I actually had a girl I've never spoke to before hug me after hugging my friends and my friends were all looking as if to say "look what we done for you". It was so fucking embarrassing. Good friends, though. They were always trying to get girls to do shit with me to the point one somehow told a girl he was fucking with, verbatim, that "if you love me, you'll fuck my boy for me". The dumb bitch was down as well. I obviously said fuck no, as I didn't know, nor had I ever seen the girl and the empath in me didn't want to "do that to her". I still don't regret it though.

I was hugged by a blonde girl named Brittany in middle school :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Imagine losing guy friends losing guy friends because a girl didn't approve of you
They sound like faggots thank God you don't talk to them