Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There really isn’t much to do

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
There really isn’t much action to take place in life so I think it contributeS some to bullying and bad treatment to incels.
I don’t think I completely got this mindset from acid trips but it did help a bit. People always want to “do” stuff but the only things to really do are 1. Go someplace else. 2. Eat. 3. Do some physical activity. 4. Shit. 5. Take drugs. 6. Fight or have hostile situation 7. Music
That’s really it.
It’s kind of bland when you think about it, so when you take away covers of it , it sucks, why the Meta verse will probably flop.

Im math coping as of now

This Is why We Need full Dive VR

This is the cope that I am putting all my eggs into. The outdoors is glorious, nature, and I wish to spend as much time in it as possible. Morning, noon, dusk - it does not matter, I shall cycle everywhere and anywhere!
Or you could enjoy the outdoors smoking dope in a tree fort :bigbrain:

You forgot drinking.

life is pointless ultimately,especially if you're a trucel

people that have their sexual needs fulfilled are the only ones who have the luxury of pursuing higher level interests.

someone with unfulfilled sexual desires will never accomplish anything in this life