Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There Is Nothing Wrong with a 40 or 50 year Old Dating an 18 Year Old

B

bcroger

Admiral
If an 18 year old adult wants to date a 40 year old, what then is the issue?

Can't understand why every on Reddit (RetarDDIT) is against this.
see:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/f3j5e0/there_is_nothing_wrong_with_a_40_year_old_dating/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/180ehnc/is_it_wrong_to_date_a_40_yo_as_a_18yo/

One idiot even claimed that the age of consent should be 25
Yes it should be 25, totally agreed, anything less than 25, male female any gender, they are kid, will need guardians to take big decisions for them, with time human brain is getting nastier and dwarf like, laws were made my people who want slaves handy for them
Morons.
There Is Nothing Wrong with a 40 or 50 year Old Dating an 18 Year Old provided BOTH parties consent.

only weird for indoctrinated idiots
The same retards who say the age of consent should be 25+ and 2 adults should NOT be allowed to date each other also want 13 year olds to be able to take puberty blockers and change genders.

If anything, it should be encouraged. It will reduce poverty rates, decrease dependence on the government etc.
a 40 year old dating someone who was just in a highschool classroom is weird asf

The same retards who say the age of consent should be 25+ and 2 adults should NOT be allowed to date each other also want 13 year olds to be able to take puberty blockers and change genders.
They also want teens to be able to vote, let them enlist to the army (just like during ww2) and have daily sex but when adult with adult want to date then it's criminal. Those retarded normies really think that foids are kids till they finish their marxist study at the universities then she magically becomes an adult (she is now used up ugly and old hag).

a 40 year old dating someone who was just in a highschool classroom is weird asf
Let's see .

18 years old is old enough to go to war, vote for the next world leader but not choose who you want to date?

And if you are going to start name calling I'm sure you can find members of your local SWAT team hanging out at strip clubs. Which last I checked is 18+

Take off the blinders

Unless someone is hurting someone else. People need to learn to mind their own fuking buisness

They also want teens to be able to vote, let them enlist to the army (just like during ww2) and have daily sex but when adult with adult want to date then it's criminal. Those retarded normies really think that foids are kids till they finish their marxist study at the universities then she magically becomes an adult (she is now used up ugly and old hag).
100%

Well, I must agree.

These idiots will cheer as an 18 year old goes off to war to die, but then say they are not old enough to make their own decisions.