Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is nothing wrong or humiliating about kneeling before a genetically superior enemy.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I have been thinking about the relationship of men like chad and us, and I came to the conclusion that we are where we deserve to be, wait let me explain. If a prey does not know its place before its predator, it will end up causing a much worse imbalance, the same with us; If we try to reveal ourselves or try to urge others to think differently, we are causing an imbalance, which in the long run could bring problems. Life is more than trying to fight against what is better than us, if we accept that we must be in our place, things will be much easier for everyone.

PS: This thread was sponsored by @XOR :dab::bluepill::bluepill::dab:

Last edited:
I refuse to kneel

There is no shame in admitting defeat, but you have to fight first, and that fight is not a beauty contest.

Last edited:
I refuse to kneel
Stop fighting against the current, I offer you a rest, the more we fight, Chad will come any day, he will beat us so that we remember where we belong.

Giga cuck thread

Stop fighting against the current, I offer you a rest, the more we fight, Chad will come any day, he will beat us so that we remember where we belong.
No rest for the wicked, No current for the cunning, and no fight for the dead. I belong nowhere and no one will make me remember more.

Chad is the Great Satan, foids are just the little satan.

Your priorities are severely misguided if you focus on foids but spare Chad. Any astute observer of power dynamics on a college campus, for example, will see that abusive power ultimately emanates from the fraternities, not so much the sororities.

Last edited:
No this is nonsense,

No foid/normie should ever be worshipped or even respected at this point.

At this point? How about never ever.

20200323 151952

Worst. Thread. EVER.
6555927-tapped_out_unlock_cbg.png

chad good, incel bad

in highschool whenever a bullying chad/chadlite said how he gets all the girls and that I was ugly, I didn't hesitate to agree with them because I was aware of the implications of genetics at that point. I guess they felt bad, they started being kind afterwards and let me in their social circle.

Its similar to how alpha primates will allow betas into their group as long as they submit to authority

Faggot tier post. Who dictates what are superior genes? Who says that tall>short, white>rice, haired>bald? ANS:FOIDS. I don't care foids are stupid creatures and relying on them to choose what is good genes and not is retarded.

It's better to die an incel than to be an cuck

Last edited:
kneeling before a genetically inferior enemy.

most chads are bluepilled cucks tbh. Just because they have bones in face doesn't mean they are some hardcore warriors. Without army of cucks they are little pussyes crying to their mommy

@XOR type beat

Even if you're genetically inferior, you can always outsmart them. I mean, that's the entire history of the human race.

If we all must learn and know our place then Chad should understand that he is fit to breed while we are fit to lead.

After all who has more time to think and perfect their minds than us?

A quality mind= quality leadership.

Incels/Wizards SHOULD by nature's law rule the world NOT Chads or Jew parasites.

When Chad rules all you get is alpha stupidity and dick measuring contests as one Chad seeks to dominate the other and when Jew parasites lead all you get is various atrocities and one apacolyptic scenario after another playing out ala Covid 19/Corona Virus hysteria or 9/11 before that or or or...the list of Jew crimes is veritably endless.

Incels/Wizards would bring lasting peace and stability to this world if we were allowed to rule as nature seems to desire for us since it has forced us into positions where we must sharpen our minds in order to survive.

Let us spit on chad, outdated model of bony mammonth hunter, who appreciated by thots only because of their unevolved femoidic instincts

I refuse to kneel before any Chad or Foid. What imbalance? The only imbalance happening is all the foids sucking chad dicks while other men are sexually starved and that is creating a lot of problems. Also I will never kneel before any lame degenerates who are only making this world more shittier and insufferable.

It's ain't Blackpill, it's cuckpill bluepill.

I will only kneel in front of God.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back