Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is nothing worse than being low IQ as a man.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
It’s the most emasculating trait one can have because men are expected to be smart.

High IQ fags go onto fancy universities where they dorm with foids, they get all the cushy jobs, resources, sex, status and recognition, and then gaslight lower IQ men that they don’t work and study as hard as them. There is not a single positive attribute associated for being stupid in any culture. Also high IQ fags expect everything to be handed to them, 99% of communists are college educated and even here, people associate higher IQ people as more noble with “muh 70 iq unemployed chad gets sex while 200 iq researcher in STEM is incel”. There are even threads on Reddit, the most politically correct place on the internet where people agree low IQ people should be all sterilized.

im smart but just not stem

Being ugly is way worse

Agreed; the expectation is even more laid on ugly men, where most expect you to at least be intelligent and proficient in STEM to make up for your physical flaws... :feelsUgh:

I would qualify as average IQ, which is much better than being low IQ but still enraging when you see 14 year old genius curries and rices winning scholarships and cruising through life. :feelsclown:

burutal it’s over for me

IQ pill is the most brutal pill out there:

It's brutally over for low IQ cels. We are only good for scrubbing toilets and cleaning floors, and that will eventually be automated by robots in the future. How could you not want to put a bullet through your head after reading all of this :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
indeed, I have fuckers who went to same university, highschool as me. Who are now at jewgle earning 500k while I am rotting at shitty pathetic mediocre salary! It is humiliation! Only difference is IQ! I have put more effort than anyone and am still fucked! All cause of IQ! IQ is everything in moneymaxxing in STEM! Don't let anyone bullshit you otherwise. You'll never compete with fuckers who have talent + hard work which many do as cost of living has forced everyone to grind!

Snowball theory is also real. The first 22 years of your life determines how successful you will be in your life.

If you are making poor choices while you are young and invigorated with energy, then it's only going to get worse as you get older.

A 26 year old college dropout working minimum wage at a gas station with no other work experience is already DEAD. He will make pathetic attempts at compensating for his years of inexperience but his life has already been written off.
cope

Newton's first law of motion.

A body in motion will remain in motion unless it is acted upon by an external force. That external force is something life changing like a brush of luck which changes the trajectory of your life or genius levels of intellect.

When you are 22+ years old and you haven't accumulated any professional work experience or post secondary education apart from working low skill labor jobs like custodian or gas station attendant, your chances of becoming successful in life are slim to none. You are accelerating down a steep hill with a broken brake pedal to failure.
if you are short/ugly it's ovER anyways

A body in motion will remain in motion unless it is acted upon by an external force. That external force is something life changing like a brush of luck which changes the trajectory of your life or genius levels of intellect.

When you are 22+ years old and you haven't accumulated any professional work experience or post secondary education apart from working low skill labor jobs like custodian or gas station attendant, your chances of becoming successful in life are slim to none. You are accelerating down a steep hill with a broken brake pedal to failure.
low IQ by comparison isnt that bad

copers gotta cope
I would rather be short and ugly with high IQ than tall and good looking with low IQ. IQ is most important thing in life. You need it for wealthmaxxing and statusmaxxing.

I would rather be short and ugly with high IQ than tall and good looking with low IQ. IQ is most important thing in life. You need it for wealthmaxxing and statusmaxxing.
you're not blackpilled yet

gig

a FUCKING brutal!

My iq is extremely high

It’s the most emasculating trait one can have because men are expected to be smart.

High IQ fags go onto fancy universities where they dorm with foids, they get all the cushy jobs, resources, sex, status and recognition, and then gaslight lower IQ men that they don’t work and study as hard as them. There is not a single positive attribute associated for being stupid in any culture. Also high IQ fags expect everything to be handed to them, 99% of communists are college educated and even here, people associate higher IQ people as more noble with “muh 70 iq unemployed chad gets sex while 200 iq researcher in STEM is incel”. There are even threads on Reddit, the most politically correct place on the internet where people agree low IQ people should be all sterilized.

View attachment 662384
I agree, stuff like this sucks. Stuff you can't control makes you feel inferior, this is why people with the good end never talk about it; they don't have to worry abt it. The ones who actually go thru the suffering will be suppressed by others who have no experience in their pain

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back