Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Snowball theory and life

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Just like in some games like league of legends. Where early game can decide mid/late. Samr happens in irl. The snowball effect pill is too FUCKING brutal!!! U have shitskin religious poorfag parents -> bad diet also ofc bad genes -> suffering/too retarded -> non NT + ugly + undisicplined + lower IQ levels hit -> rot and isolated in life -> end up with loser job and salary never to retire or retire with pathetically small amount of $. Ofc no bitches, no progeny, no achievements, health problems, no greater purpose.

Early game, the first 22 years of your life will almost decided whether or not the rest is even worth living! This is the snowball pill. You fucked up in first 22 years, you are almost most certainly doomed for the rest of the 48-56!

whether or not you had a friend in the 1rst grade determines your ability later in 2nd,3rd 4th. Same with gfs, jobs, college etc. A single fuck up in the past can forever define your life!

Brutal snowball pill unironically

how can it snowball when it never began

how can it snowball when it never began
it can't. small snowball to start with will never compete with bigger snowball that is rolling down the snowy hill

Tbh, I don't think anything you do early on actually determines your life later. I think the reason why people rarely improve no matter how much time passes is because it's a reflection of their innate and unchangeable qualities. If you made 0 friends during school, you're probably going to make 0 friends in adulthood as well because you're non-NT as opposed to your lack of friends during school affecting you later on life.
disagree at least as far money Maxxing goes. Having seed money, having that first internship, having that first big job in top tier accounting/big law/tech firm can be a difference which changes a person's entire future for perpetuity. A single decision can doom a person to be mediocre subhuman garbage. This occurenfe can be pure luck in many cases. Not hard work, not DNA. Just pure luck/fate!

Does it though :feelsjuice: In terms of tech, I've seen many people go to FAANG without joining from the onset. From what I've heard, many software engineers just don't go to the top companies later in their career because they have no desire to slave for a corporate giant just to live in overpriced hellholes. As for seed money, I doubt an initial investment would affect the future of that company for perpetuity (unless you give the investor equity...).
an example of what I am talking about rn is the current recession. For example let's say someone is intern at Facebook in 2014, they will get job and good money. While in 2022, they get no return offer, no job. Massive failo, and some of em will be so depressed that can't get another good job and rope