Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is nothing worse than being ethnic

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I've been lurking /r/inceltears, they are always trying to virtue signal. Some females will claim they don't mind short guys, others will say they don't have a problem with balding men or men with small wrists, but none will ever say they like ethnic men. You will never see these females say they prefer Indian men, or men with ugly noses and frizzy hair, or dark skin, etc. Even landwhale SJWs want us gassed, It's over.

especially an Egyptian

fucking ogre

gas inceltears
@Tellem-T your fav type of threads

These cracker landwhale whores are the most racist, they would never give an Uzbekistan/Eritrean mixbreed a chance, and I glad they don't because there roast beefs is disgusting

These cracker landwhale whores are the most racist, they would never give an Uzbekistan/Eritrean mixbreed a chance
white landwhales is almost the most ideal to escape tbh tbh,

These cracker landwhale whores are the most racist, they would never give an Uzbekistan/Eritrean mixbreed a chance, and I glad they don't because there roast beefs is disgusting
especially an Egyptian

fucking ogre

gas inceltears
@Tellem-T your fav type of threads
I've been lurking /r/inceltears, they are always trying to virtue signal. Some females will claim they don't mind short guys, others will say they don't have a problem with balding men or men with small wrists, but none will ever say they like ethnic men. You will never see these females say they prefer Indian men, or men with ugly noses and frizzy hair, or dark skin, etc. Even landwhale SJWs want us gassed, It's over.

Being an ethnic male should be considered a disability