Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing is worse than having a girl call you creepy

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Out of all the insults, creepy hurts the most. Being called ugly is one thing, but being called creepy/creep by a woman literally feels dehumanizing. Makes it feel like I’m not even human, I’m just this terrible hideous goblin creature with drool coming out of my mouth and red blisters all over my body.

When men say it though I feel like they literally have no testosterone, like when a guy does it I imagine him snapping his fingers or clapping or some shit and being like “oMg you’re so creepy”. That’s such a foid thing to say :feelskek: .

Being called creepy directly corelates with being ugly or have you ever seen Chad being called a creep?

Being called creepy directly corelates bring ugly or have you ever seen Chad being called a creep?
I know it correlates, but being called creepy/creep still hurts me more. Also no I’ve never seen a chad genuinely be called a creep, the only time I’ve seen it is when women are trying to argue against the blackpill by calling certain attractive men creepy.

I agree mang

I know it correlates, but being called creepy/creep still hurts me more. Also no I’ve never seen a chad genuinely be called a creep, the only time I’ve seen it is when women are trying to argue against the blackpill by calling certain attractive men creepy.
Richard Ramirez a Serial Rapist and Murderer and is still being lusted after by countless Women around the globe for his looks, same with ted bundy and many more. Such thing as a "creepy Chad" doesn't exist on this universe

Due to my ogre frame no foid is able to talk to me directly

Creepy = sub-5 looks and non NT mannerisms

I’ve had girls look at me with so much discomfort and disgust that it genuinely made me concerned. WHY DO WOMEN HATE ME SO MUCH!

Being called creepy directly corelates with being ugly or have you ever seen Chad being called a creep?
Richard Ramirez a Serial Rapist and Murderer and is still being lusted after by countless Women around the globe for his looks, same with ted bundy and many more. Such thing as a "creepy Chad" doesn't exist on this universe

Foids will call anything creepy though, it's mostly in their heads. If you're sub 5 and just smile at a foid she will consider you creepy.

Foids will call anything creepy though, it's mostly in their heads. If you're sub 5 and just smile at a foid she will consider you creepy.
This. This is why idc at all :feelskek:

It’s just their way of saying ugly

it's only insulting bc the ugly goblin foids who say it are suggesting that you find them attractive

outside of that, it's not that offensive

a 'creep' is a few steps down from being a rapist, but it's a step in the right direction at least

the indian school curriculum should teach boys to be creeps in elementary school, and they can graduate to rape classes in HS. there, I have solved the problem of currycel pedagogy

if curries followed this advice

then they would be a superpower by 2030. they should do the needful

It's just a euphemism for the word ugly.

A hard hitter for me, girls don't like the way I talk. Or at least compared to dudes with swag. I'm instantly lame and cringe around them. I'm only tolerable to them for a short period. I'm posting this here because I can even fall into the weird category as far as girls rating my dialect.

Someone once told me that I give off serial killer vibes. This is because in social settings, I just stand in the corner and don’t say much. People have told me that my lack of facial extensions is off putting

i dont think id be worth them even making a comment or remembering for long enough to talk about lol. maybe if i ever went to a co-ed school

Foids are easily intimidated and consider all men that aren’t chads to be potential rapists and killers

If a Chad were to do the same thing he would be seen as dark and mysterious.

Women would call me stupid and whisper and giggle while looking at me, sometime I would just put my head down and close my eyes, school was not an enjoyable time for me at all..

I have been called creepy by every single women I have approached. The worst feeling I got however was when I accidentally almost bumped (didn't even touch her) a girl on my way back home late at night, it was entirely an accident but she started screaming and ran away after seeing my face.

this exactly, idk why normies are so quick to deny this worldview. they defend women going for personality with their life

A ugly black woman called me creepy

Retarded whores will call anyone and anything creepy :feelskek: