Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is nothing that annoys me more than the fact that almost every has a gf or wife

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
99% has had sexual experiences or currently has a girlfriend or wife, I see many autistic and ugly people every day on different social media. I instantly feel like I can't relate to them anymore when I see that. I won't lie, I'm fucking bitter. I won't lie, I fucking hate them for having sex. I just want to talk to 1 person IRL who is in the same position as me. No hope going forward. They don't have an incel phase and then fucking ascend like many do. No, it's fucking over for them. Like me with my small dick. It's fucking over. But I can't find anyone. There's only this forum, where most here are brown LARPers pretending to be incel while in reality they just want white women.

You cannot be incel if you are somewhat NT and have a normal sized dick

All these guys get girlfriends/wives. It’s like a normal thing for a guy. But literally every female rejects me no maybe how much i try:feels:

Maybe try to finds some whore online who has small dick fetish

while in reality they just want white women

Dear fellowcel, I've come, not to ascend or learn how to ascend, but to prevent myself from descending without recounting my very long history of denigration.

its because more men are born compared to women, making it extra fucked. as if it wasn't fucked and over enough already

A millionaire speaking to a pauper.

Of-course, holes are generally worthless.
They are only used as livestock for sex and yet have so many privileges due to idees fixes