Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is nothing particularly weird about Komesarj's ascension

argues that some women have developed a sort of fetish for incels
He may have ascended. Though I seriously doubt it based on that ridiculous fake Twitter account he made for his “gf” that he was obviously operating.

But if he did ascend it wouldn’t be because some women have a “fetish for incels” :lul:

That is an insane level of delusion :feelskek:

Said this a million times already but what’s illogical is that she’s apparently a 7/10 teenage girl yet somehow a virgin
Now that i think of it, her being a virgin actually makes the entire story even more likely
Literally Just Be First law in action. Can't believe nobody brought this up before while this small e-drama was unfolding.

Last edited:
Now that i think of it, her being a virgin actually makes the entire story even more likely
JFL how? 19 year old girls are NEVER virgins, especially attractive 19 year old girls

Doesn't a mod ascending make the idea of this site completely meaningless? I mean, was he an incel? If so, is inceldom just a lie? He ascended ffs.

Was he a fakecel? Then how was he a member of such a forum like this one for years (I assume) and lived his life without having relationships for years? (I assume)

doesnt matter if he has sex. u can do that with a prostitute or rape. foids will still see him as subhuman and no foid will ever love him

Doesn't a mod ascending make the idea of this site completely meaningless? I mean, was he an incel? If so, is inceldom just a lie?
No. You don't necessarily have to stay an incel for life, you can also ascend. Lots of users here have ascended in the past too.

Literally Just Be First law in action. Can't believe nobody brought this up before while this small e-drama was unfolding.
nah she was lying

Then this means that black pill is a lie.
How exactly? Kek. The blackpill isn't something that always applies in every occasion, exceptions happen.

How exactly? Kek. The blackpill isn't something that always applies in every occasion, exceptions happen.
How exactly? Isn't it obvious? If this is true, it proves that blackpill is a lie, because:

1- According to blackpill, he must have been someone who is ugly and there would have been no way for him to ascend. There would have been absolutely no hope of ascending for someone who is an incel. (Isn't this the whole teaching of blackpill?)

2- Since he was able to ascend despite being ugly/incel etc... then the blackpill teachings are wrong. If anyone on this site is able to ascend, then what the hell are we doing here?

I'm saying this as someone who was blackpilled and absolutely believed in blackpill until I saw this news. If it is true, then I'm having some sort of an epiphany now.

1- According to blackpill, he must have been someone who is ugly and there would have been no way for him to ascend. There would have been absolutely no hope of ascending for someone who is an incel. (Isn't this the whole teaching of blackpill?)

2- Since he was able to ascend despite being ugly/incel etc... then the blackpill teachings are wrong. If anyone on this site is able to ascend, then what the hell are we doing here?
Did you just discover the black pill yesterday?

No. But can you elaborate?
It applies to most cases but not all, there’s a good amount of nuance

Also, don’t believe this dumb story about 33 year old wizard Komesarj ascending with a hot 19 yr old virgin. It was probably some foid in his age & looks range

It applies to most cases but not all, there’s a good amount of nuance

Also, don’t believe this dumb story about 33 year old wizard Komesarj ascending with a hot 19 yr old virgin. It was probably some foid in his age & looks range
Yes, that's why I stressed "if this is true".

Yes, that's why I stressed "if this is true".
It’s not. Even putting the black pill aside, everything about this situation contradicts common sense

The only people falling for that story are the oldcels on here. If you’re a zoomer like me and go to college with this age range of foids you know how hyper-social and slutty they are

The only people falling for that story are the oldcels on here. If you’re a zoomer like me and go to college with this age range of foids you know how hyper-social and slutty they are
Maybe you are right. I don't know at this point. But if all of this did indeed happen i think my OP post is a reasonable explanation.

So, apparently, according to @Komesarj himself and other mods here there's a bunch of women who like orbiting the incel community. Many of them also try to make accounts here. Some of them even succeed (@agepillisbrutal and @poverty as examples).

Why all this obsession with what should be in theory a bunch of ugly virgin losers? @uo89997 made a very high IQ thread a while back in which he argues that some women have developed a sort of fetish for incels. Seems weird, but Incels have been portrayed as a violent misogynist terrorist organization for years now, and i think we are all aware of women's love for criminals.

@Komesarj was also a Mod (which normies seem to consider as the "leaders" of the incel community, giving him a status boost) and owned the incel Discord server, which allowed him to stay in contact with the girls orbiting the incel community. Eventually he found one willing to fuck him, they met and he ascended. Seems pretty logical to me.
Water is wet. Hybristophilia is a thing

So, apparently, according to @Komesarj himself and other mods here there's a bunch of women who like orbiting the incel community. Many of them also try to make accounts here. Some of them even succeed (@agepillisbrutal and @poverty as examples).

@Komesarj was also a Mod (which normies seem to consider as the "leaders" of the incel community, giving him a status boost) and owned the incel Discord server, which allowed him to stay in contact with the girls orbiting the incel community. Eventually he found one willing to fuck him, they met and he ascended. Seems pretty logical to me.

Your story is incomplete.

I'm not saying I necessarily disbelieve @Komesarj but if he did ascend I think there's no doubt he got very lucky.
"luck" =/

What if he gets cucked?

Rub

Jfl if anyone thinks this girl isn’t a crazy cunt
She sounds like a perfectly sane girl of culture to me.
But perhaps she was more compatible with someone else all along.

Provided he is in fact telling the truth, he got very lucky, no? Am I missing something?
Yes you are missing something.

I didn't fully understand the situation at first until I reread the logs a few times and realized I had been misled.

Then this means that black pill is a lie.
cope it isn't. Exceptions do not define reality. Statistics, medians, averages do. Just because some ugly men ascend doesn't mean the majority can

Yes you are missing something.

I didn't fully understand the situation at first until I reread the logs a few times and realized I had been misled.
So you think @Komesarj is lying? There is a reason I phrased my statements as conditionals.

So you think @Komesarj is lying?
If the girl's real (or at least he thinks she is) then by omission.
If she's not then explicitly.
Or the real Komesarj is gone and it's FBI agents impersonating him.

If the girl's real (or at least he thinks she is) then by omission.
What do you think he omitted then?
Or the real Komesarj is gone and it's FBI agents impersonating him.
I'm honestly not sure what they would stand to gain from that. Seems like a lot of effort just to stir the pot.

What do you think he omitted then?
I know what it is but I want to see if he'll volunteer it to cleanse his conscience and face potential widespread ire.

I'm honestly not sure what they would stand to gain from that. Seems like a lot of effort just to stir the pot.
They do shit like that all the time it's psyops

I know what it is but I want to see if he'll volunteer it to cleanse his conscience and face potential widespread ire.
Now I'm kinda hoping he'll come clean too, just I can know what he lied about (assuming he indeed did so). I'm too lazy / not invested enough to scrutinize the logs.
They do shit like that all the time it's psyops
As in a milquetoast attempt to refute the blackpill? Feds really step up their game if that's the case. On second thought, maybe not. I'd rather the blackpill not be even more repressed than it already is.

@uo89997 made a very high IQ thread a while back in which he argues that some women have developed a sort of fetish for incels. Seems weird, but Incels have been portrayed as a violent misogynist terrorist organization for years now, and i think we are all aware of women's love for criminals.
The incel fetish is REAL. Excellent post @PersonalityChad

He [Cumsarj] suggested that certain women are naturally drawn to incels. “Many young girls will see you as being some kind of bad boy,” he wrote. “They hover around members of the community like flies to shit.” -Yahoo News

it worked for komesarj
that wasn't just an incel fetish it was ignoring bloc while trying to use the acheron we'd forgotten as an ephemeral doormat to rizz th girls he kept from joining us in bloc