Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is nothing particularly weird about Komesarj's ascension

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
So, apparently, according to @Komesarj himself and other mods here there's a bunch of women who like orbiting the incel community. Many of them also try to make accounts here. Some of them even succeed (@agepillisbrutal and @poverty as examples).

Why all this obsession with what should be in theory a bunch of ugly virgin losers? @uo89997 made a very high IQ thread a while back in which he argues that some women have developed a sort of fetish for incels. Seems weird, but Incels have been portrayed as a violent misogynist terrorist organization for years now, and i think we are all aware of women's love for criminals.

@Komesarj was also a Mod (which normies seem to consider as the "leaders" of the incel community, giving him a status boost) and owned the incel Discord server, which allowed him to stay in contact with the girls orbiting the incel community. Eventually he found one willing to fuck him, they met and he ascended. Seems pretty logical to me.

Will foids think I'm a dark triad bad boy if I tell them I'm in the incel community? :bigbrain:

Will foids think I'm a dark triad bad boy if I tell them I'm in the incel community? :bigbrain:
If they're mentally ill enough i guess. Seems to be the case with the 19yo Kome ascended with

Based, this is the seed of our Saints, such as Saint Cho and Saint Elliot, foids love violent degenerates like the Columbine bros so after enough incels will reap the rewards of these forerunner

A couple of "refutations". First, she has to be some sort of mentally ill. Any 19 y/o willing to fuck a 33 y/o has to be, let alone a 19 y/o 7/10 girl willing to fuck a 33 y/o truecel (assuming what @Komesarj said is true). I wouldn't be surprised if she comes to regret this later. Secondly, altho I never knew @Komesarj well, he never seemed or sounded like the personification of how incels are portrayed, making the status claim somewhat dubious. Thirdly, all @Komesarj 's status will disappear upon ascending. Did the 19 y/o foid not think of this?

I'm not saying I necessarily disbelieve @Komesarj but if he did ascend I think there's no doubt he got very lucky.

Said this a million times already but what’s illogical is that she’s apparently a 7/10 teenage girl yet somehow a virgin with no friends

The same niggas on here who make threads about how women’s social lives are on easy mode (which isn’t wrong) somehow believe a foid like that could exist.

We’re all aware of the stereotype of even landwhales having hot, popular friends. So tell me, how the fuck could an attractive girl with the halo effect on her side be THAT much of a social reject

@
agepillisbrutal
@agepillisbrutal
Unhealthily enraged by some tranny infiltrator using Saint Cho as their avi

He’d blow their head off if he was still around
110632F7 BEF4 4C53 8199 BA47CC14285C

What if he gets cucked?

Said this a million times already but what’s illogical is that she’s apparently a 7/10 teenage girl yet somehow a virgin with no friends
I don't completely buy that part of the story either. She was probably just bullshitting and @Komesarj believed her. Or he just pretended to believe her.
What if he gets cucked?
It's not going to last, if my theory is correct, you can only use the incel card once and once only

I don't completely buy that part of the story either. She was probably just bullshitting and @Komesarj believed her. Or he just pretended to believe her.

It's not going to last, if my theory is correct, you can only use the incel card once and once only
What happens when he gets cheated tho? Do you think he will be accepted in the community again?

Based, this is the seed of our Saints, such as Saint Cho and Saint Elliot, foids love violent degenerates like the Columbine bros so after enough incels will reap the rewards of these forerunner
our ancestors sowed and toiled, while we reap a bountiful harvest
just don't be first theory :feelsokman:

yeah at best he'll get to slide it into her a bit while betabuxxing hard, after that she's gone

What happens when he gets cheated tho? Do you think he will be accepted in the community again?
i get the frustration of seeing forum members mog you, so many will be against it
i'm not extremely comfortable about it either, but it's clear in this case that this is an extreme outlier and kome didn't just become a sexhaver slayer overnight

Do you think he will be accepted in the community again?
No, he's not an incel anymore. Coochie is still coochie, the deed is done. He can go to looksmax or whatever in that case.

Jfl if anyone thinks this girl isn’t a crazy cunt

Mods pin this @SlayerSlayer
@The Enforcer

Last edited:
some women have developed a sort of fetish for incels.
That's actually not new. Do you remember how hotwheels got laid? He was the mod of wizchan and admin of 8chan back in the day. And his gf only got with him because she had a fetish for lonely virgins and allegedly masturbated while reading wizchan. So who knows if some crazy whores masturbate to .is posts.

Just incelmaxx bro!

Just be Incel is Law

. Some of them even succeed (@agepillisbrutal and @poverty as examples).

Lol those barely lasted a day on here.Foids can't contain themselves they always have to announce that they are roasties and have a pussy jfl.How the fuck did the jannies let them in.

Being a mod here gave him a halo similiar to being a cabal leader.

So, apparently, according to @Komesarj himself and other mods here there's a bunch of women who like orbiting the incel community. Many of them also try to make accounts here. Some of them even succeed (@agepillisbrutal and @poverty as examples).

Why all this obsession with what should be in theory a bunch of ugly virgin losers? @uo89997 made a very high IQ thread a while back in which he argues that some women have developed a sort of fetish for incels. Seems weird, but Incels have been portrayed as a violent misogynist terrorist organization for years now, and i think we are all aware of women's love for criminals.

@Komesarj was also a Mod (which normies seem to consider as the "leaders" of the incel community, giving him a status boost) and owned the incel Discord server, which allowed him to stay in contact with the girls orbiting the incel community. Eventually he found one willing to fuck him, they met and he ascended. Seems pretty logical to me.
This only works if you're NT.

Yet another NT deathpill.

Incels + not NT =

Komesarj

-
Komesarj#4229 · From Tartarus
Joined Apr 29, 2019
Last seen 35 minutes ago

@Komesarj get out!!

Why are we still talking about this. He’s a normie now.

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]Komesarj

-
Joined Apr 29, 2019
Last seen 35 minutes ago

@Komesarj get out!!
JFL at still browsing incel forums after getting coochie. Just get out.

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]Komesarj

-
Joined Apr 29, 2019
Last seen 35 minutes ago

@Komesarj get out!!

its ok there have been many dramas like this

in 1 month nobody will post about this shit again and move on to the next drama

This is a sound theory and is probably exactly what happened. Mods use this forum to statusmaxx, I know it for a fact, beyond all reasonable doubt. But I ain't no snitch and don't give a fuck. It's just a shame that incels and the few foids that might be interested in talking to us don't have a reasonable place to do so. "Femcels" ban all men. They obviously can't come here nor should they be able to. And any group where men and toilets comingle is toxic and skewed towards female worship.

I was in a discord chat way back for "femcels" and incels to interact and women basically ran the chat and used it to attention whore while cherrypicking for the few non-"ethnic" fakecels and chad mentalcels.

Unhealthily enraged by some tranny infiltrator using Saint Cho as their avi

He’d blow their head off if he was still around
View attachment 743608
Seung wasn't a misogynist, he mentioned women and his "sisters" in his written and spoken manifestos. He fought for women and attacked indiscriminately. NBC didn't even release his full manifestos or all the images. The one who shouldn't be using Seung as their avatars are you misogynists who clearly don't know anything about him.

Seung wasn't a misogynist, he mentioned women and his "sisters" in his written and spoken manifestos. He fought for women and attacked indiscriminately. NBC didn't even release his full manifestos or all the images. The one who shouldn't be using Seung as their avatars are you misogynists who clearly don't know anything about him.
@Saint Cho thoughts?

JFL it’s another cum depository tryna infiltrate

@TheProphetMuscle
@proudweeb
@Caesercel
@SlayerSlayer
@The Enforcer

Get this nigga
Got him!

Everything you said it's true. I wonder how attractive is his 19 yo gf, someone said she's a 7/10 so there must be a pic from her somewhere

Gigabump, everyone here needs to read this at least once

Tfw women only want Chad postmaxxers over a humble officer. I can't believe I need to statusmaxx on the .is for fucks sake
well reach 5k posts first , minimum :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back