Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no place for me on this earth

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I feel like all the slots were filled on this earth and there is just no place for me. I am a genetic mistake and shouldn’t be alive. I really need to get over my fear of death and just kill myself. Everyone will be happier and my suffering will end

I feel like all the slots were filled on this earth and there is just no place for me. I am a genetic mistake and shouldn’t be alive. I really need to get over my fear of death and just kill myself. Everyone will be happier and my suffering will end
No bro don’t kys try to get surgery ,we’re the survivors in this hell
Everyone will be happier and my suffering will end
That’s why you shouldn’t kys,let them scream and let them shout but they can never smoke us out!

incels.is is your place :feelsYall:

Your place is NEETing and burdening society :feelsdevil:.

You're a worthlessloser

We all are.