Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There is no better way to send Foid into Frenzy than to mention how 16yr olds are beautiful and hot.

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
Toilets Kryptonite is when she sees how older men admire teenage girls for their beauty.
All incels should shill online that men are supposed to date LEGAL 16 yr olds or whatever is in your country., to create perception that its how everyone thinks so men could have more courage going after prime teen then old bitter scheming hags..

Also Incels need to advocate lowering AOC in certain places because its too damn high... (Its not illegal discussing changing laws regarding AOC so don't ban me faggot mods, its same as talking about legalizing guns in Europe, its just law, its not illegal to talk about changing laws, I am not encouraging anyone to break laws)

45255.jpg

Younger women are better looking, that’s pretty obvious. They have better personalities as well, since cucks care about that so much. Old people are worse in every way. Wisdom is cope cause most never get any even when they are old.

And yes, they're beyond jealous because of younger foids' higher smv, love watching roasties seethe
Younger women are better looking, that’s pretty obvious. They have better personalities as well, since cucks care about that so much. Old people are worse in every way. Wisdom is cope cause most never get any even when they are old.
It's a cope for foids to ignore the fact that she's turning in a old roastie without enough value to attract chads or rich men :feelzez:

There is Cuck paralysis going on in West where everyone is afraid to openly say what they actually think about younger girls and thats it that they are FUCKING HOT and desirable.
Every Simp cuck pretend that they seek women for some altruistic reasons like "P3rS0naLitY" when in actual life nobody gives shit about that.
Formula is very simple people pairs by Looks Match, Status and Money...
I am sure these Simps who say "its about maturity or P3rS0naLitY" or whatever BS buzzword they like to use are gigantic bullshiters because everyone knows people first respond positively and negatively to looks and this is why this whole fucking site exist because women are so fucking obsessed with looks that will reject men that is not fitting her extremely specific standard.
Men also respond to looks as women but they can't choose much so they often time settle with disgusting pigs.

Real world is much more shallow then we are trying to portray it.

There is Cuck paralysis going on in West where everyone is afraid to openly say what they actually think about younger girls and thats it that they are FUCKING HOT and desirable.
Every Simp cuck pretend that they seek women for some altruistic reasons like "P3rS0naLitY" when in actual life nobody gives shit about that.
I am sure these Simps who say "its about maturity or P3rS0naLitY" or whatever BS buzzword they like to use are gigantic bullshiters because everyone knows people first respond positively and negatively to looks and this is why this whole fucking site exist because women are so fucking obsessed with looks that will reject men that is not fitting her extremely specific standard.
Men also respond to looks as women but they can't choose much so they often time settle with disgusting pigs.

The world is simple & brutal

Toilets Kryptonite is when she sees how older men admire teenage girls for their beauty.
All incels should shill online that men are supposed to date LEGAL 16 yr olds or whatever is in your country., to create perception that its how everyone thinks so men could have more courage going after prime teen then old bitter scheming hags..

Also Incels need to advocate lowering AOC in certain places because its too damn high... (Its not illegal discussing changing laws regarding AOC so don't ban me faggot mods, its same as talking about legalizing guns in Europe, its just law, its not illegal to talk about changing laws, I am not encouraging anyone to break laws)
Obvious bait in order to trick others into discussing sexualization of minors. GTFO

Obvious bait in order to trick others into discussing sexualization of minors. GTFO
muhhh innocent 16yr old toddlers in diapers... god you are Dense moral faggot.
Wonder why you are on site that hates women when you go about white knighting for teenage whores that bullied you and rejected you and made you incel

Age of consent is 14 in Germany:feelshaha:

And you are giving me lectures about Moral Faggotry? Nice
There's a huge difference between being a moral fag (which I'm not and I'm also totally against any kind of "moral" argument) and being borderline criminal, like you

There's a huge difference between being a moral fag (which I'm not and I'm also totally against any kind of "moral" argument) and being borderline criminal, like you
I am against "moral argument" but I support non nonsensical laws made out of moral grounds.

You are dumb

You don't really need to be older to be wise or mature. I don't know why normies make that argument.

I am against "moral argument" but I support non nonsensical laws made out of moral grounds.

You are dumb
You're the low-IQ here, make no mistake. There are reasons why those laws exist almost everywhere.

Women hate younger women, is in their nature, they hide it as "U CANT IT IS WRONG AGE AGE!" yeah? I call it fucking bullshit just another cunt seething over a younger better looking girl

Women are useless once they hit 21.

Remember it's not out of empathy for these 16 year olds that they claim it's immoral. It's out of jealousy and spite. Foids are incapable of true empathy. Everything to them is part of an end game to gather more attention for themselves.

Remember it's not out of empathy for these 16 year olds that they claim it's immoral. It's out of jealousy and spite. Foids are incapable of true empathy. Everything to them is part of an end game to gather more attention for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back