Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are so many simps kissing my oneitis’ ass on tiktok

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
So many retarded subhumans posting comments about how pretty she is as if she’d ever fuck them. She doesn’t even like their comments lmao. You can tell from her videos that she’s absolutely full of herself, but her boyfriend is a legit 3/10. I don’t understand women.

Does she like comments from others?

If you have a oneitis you are a cuck

Learn the definition of cuck, tard. There’s a reason she’s my oneitis, it’s not just some random girl I have a crush on.

Learn the definition of cuck, tard. There’s a reason she’s my oneitis, it’s not just some random girl I have a crush on.
- You have never had sex with your oneitis
- She thinks you are disgusting
- You orbit women whom don't even recognize your existence
- You say you "love" someone that you've never spent time with in any meaningful capacity
- It's not "love" it's the uptake and firing of Nuerons and chemicals in your brain, not being returned to you by her, JFL at how much of a pathetic slavecuck you are if you have a oneitis.

"Muh oneitis":soy::soy::soy:

- You have never had sex with your oneitis
- She thinks you are disgusting
- You orbit women whom don't even recognize your existence
- You say you "love" someone that you've never spent time with in any meaningful capacity
- It's not "love" it's the uptake and firing of Nuerons and chemicals in your brain, not being returned to you by her, JFL at how much of a pathetic slavecuck you are if you have a oneitis.

"Muh oneitis":soy::soy::soy:

Yes. We've grown quite a bit, haven't we?

She looked at me in disgust and horror, ignored me, never complimented me, never been nice to me, treated me like shit, called me ugly, never fucked me, spread rumours about me. She never loved me and loved other men. All cause she finds me repulsive, so I hate her.

I hope she suffers a painful agonizing death

history-dragon-ball.gif

history-dragon-ball.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thread number 162 about this guys oneitis
Rolleye

Post pic or larp
This.
Instead of making 400 braindead threads about how you think this guy is a subhuman. Just post a pic.

history-dragon-ball.gif
That's an old thread copied and pasted thread from another forum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: its not even mine. Nice try

Last edited:
Only weirdos have oneitis. :feelsseriously:

imagine lusting after a foid thats most likely getting pumped and dumped by everybody EXCEPT you. oneitis and having one is absolute cuckery :feelsUgh:

history-dragon-ball.gif
Damnn

Weak men like that are as bad as women.