Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are plenty of women who care for mind over matter

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
It's not like human beings didn't succeed at surpassing natural craves in many cases, and since we live in a generation were contradictory values are held, and liking the ugly is a thing since Middle Age (Baroque as an artistical movement, for example, treasured ugliness in works), then it's possible that there are people out there who could date us, not as a settlement, but in truthful love. And that's considering only physical looks, I'm convinced people who value mind over matter exist.
You see, the blackpill IS true inasmuch you assume the existence of superficial people, which is empirically provable in dating apps, for example, but it isn't correct to generalize. You may argue that, if such people exist, they are outliers, which implies the norm are superficial human beings, which is true because being an homo sapiens doesn't mean you can employ humanity at all - in fact, 90%+ of people can't. However the concept of humanity is to VANQUISH shackles that ground our existence to nature craveness, hence the progress of technology, so people who care exclusively or majorly to looks are outliers of humanity. THEY are not human, and to believe they are the only kind that exists is to fall for THEIR game, to which us, as ugly people, cannot win.

tl;dr people who don't care for looks at all exist, and being against the idea gets you closer to the people you criticize for being inhuman since it's the same as being against humanity.

Last edited:
Is it possible I want to rope

Yes there are non NT and INTJ foids who would probably date us but they are so few we Can actually live like they weren't real

sounds like turbo cope tbh

Yes, they'll want 'nerdy, academic types' as long as they have high SMV and are tall, athletic and white. Basically Chad with glasses.
Average math teacher

I refuse to believe in these unicorns that are so rare they might as well not exist. Plus it's not like they won't encounter chads either so it's pointless to dream about meeting them.

Unrelated but I wanna suck on your avis nipples.

Yes there are non NT and INTJ foids who would probably date us but they are so few we Can actually live like they weren't real
They are few, but haven't you thought that maybe they are selective and repulsed by people lacking humanity and superficiality, too? In that sense, the reason we don't meet is because incels beat narcissists in their own game, and for that we also have to care for looks. So we are summarily pushing them away.
sounds like turbo cope tbh
Pinpoint what is wrong instead of just throwing this bullshit. You are giving them ammo because this is basically shitting on reality to wallow on your own misery.

It's not like human beings didn't succeed at surpassing natural craves in many cases, and since we live in a generation were contradictory values are held, and liking the ugly is a thing since Middle Age (Baroque as an artistical movement, for example, treasured ugliness in works), then it's possible that there are people out there who could date us, not as a settlement, but in truthful love. And that's considering only physical looks, I'm convinced people who value mind over matter exist.
You see, the blackpill IS true inasmuch you assume the existence of superficial people, which is empirically provable in dating apps, for example, but it isn't correct to generalize. You may argue that, if such people exist, they are outliers, which implies the norm are superficial human beings, which is true because being an homo sapiens doesn't mean you can employ humanity at all - in fact, 90%+ of people can't. However the concept of humanity is to VANQUISH shackles that ground our existence to nature craveness, hence the progress of technology, so people who care exclusively or majorly to looks are outliers of humanity. THEY are not human, and to believe they are the only kind that exists is to fall for THEIR game, to which us, as ugly people, cannot win.

tl;dr people who don't care for looks at all exist, and being against the idea gets you closer to the people you criticize for being inhuman since it's the same as being against humanity.
But they'll forgive looks more if you're thug maxed or rich (preferably both).

Women are not attracted to intelligence, only if the man of intelligence is good looking and/or rich in which case they'd be attracted to him if he had a 50 IQ.

I refuse to believe in these unicorns that are so rare they might as well not exist. Plus it's not like they won't encounter chads either so it's pointless to dream about meeting them.

Unrelated but I wanna suck on your avis nipples.
Read what I wrote above. Maybe they are not that rare, it's just that WE steer them away by indulging in playing the game of lookism, and since such people care for mind over matter, they too would disgust superficial narcissists.
But they'll forgive looks more if you're thug maxed or rich (preferably both).

Women are not attracted to intelligence, only if the man of intelligence is good looking and/or rich in which case they'd be attracted to him if he had a 50 IQ.
You didn't read the post or can't fathom the existence of women who don't care for looks? Because it seems like shitty solipsism and projection.

Last edited:

Bluepilled Cope

Go signup at Looksmaxx :feelsseriously:

Bluepilled Cope

Go signup at Looksmaxx :feelsseriously:
These are the kind of idiots who don't give a fuck about truth and only proves IT and anti-incels correct.
You are so used to be seen as shit, so used to be pessimistic, that re-checking reality is outlandish and hurtful, when it's in fact NEEDED to get understanding.

Cute adorable loli waifu of culure with good taste in men

If they're out there they're extremely rare. Not like I haven't tried over the years. Even ugly women have given me the like me as a friend/brother line. Explain why I'm good enough to be friend zoned by unattractive women, but not good enough for them to date? I kinda do believe if I was a lot better looking those same women that were content to friend zone me in the past would have jumped at the chance to date me.

These are the kind of idiots who don't give a fuck about truth and only proves IT and anti-incels correct.
You are so used to be seen as shit, so used to be pessimistic, that re-checking reality is outlandish and hurtful.

So what your an IT fag that’s here now that your faggot sub reddit is closed:lul:

Thats a dream that will never happen. We as a species have come a long way culturally, in just a span of a few years. One of the things to come out of our fast growing culture, is the Age of Enlightenment.

I believe the Age Of Enlightenment has accelerated western civilization into ruins and as Nietzsche said "God is dead".

Religion acted as a motivation to prevent people for being "superficial and inhuman". It gave people meaning and purpose by giving these same "superficial/inhuman people" i. e. normies, a religious figure to worship. And once "god as dead" people had no purpose and these once "human" people started becoming "superficial/inhuman" by indulging in consumerism and materialistic things.

But I don't believe religion to be a viable solution since the result is self-evident.

Albeit, normies make up most of society, but theres always going to be a Tesla or a Newton who will change how normies think.

Cope. Mind matters not, it's what is sculpted in front of the mind that matters.

"sounds like turbo cope, but I can't or don't care to say why because I'm a meager existence who believes to be axiomatically defective, and so all reality must be defective too in order to my suffering make sense and my existence to be accounted".
You will never convince anti-incels with that level of dumbness.
Cope. Mind matters not, it's what is sculpted in front of the mind that matters.
If you believe in that, then you too care for matter over mind. Why blame people who DO care for mind over matter for steering away from you when you are essentially being what you condemn?
Thats a dream that will never happen. We as a species have come a long way culturally, in just a span of a few years. One of the things to come out of our fast growing culture, is the Age of Enlightenment.

I believe the Age Of Enlightenment has accelerated western civilization into ruins and as Nietzsche said "God is dead".

Religion acted as a motivation to prevent people for being "superficial and inhuman". It gave people meaning and purpose by giving these same "superficial/inhuman people" i. e. normies, a religious figure to worship. And once "god as dead" people had no purpose and these once "human" people started becoming "superficial/inhuman" by indulging in consumerism and materialistic things.

But I don't believe religion to be a viable solution since the result is self-evident.

Albeit, normies make up most of society, but theres always going to be a Tesla or a Newton who will change how normies think.
Your view of religion is slavish, which is only natural because that's what religion was turned to be.

Last edited:
cope.You don't fuck personalities,you talk to them.Stop coping

cope.You don't fuck personalities,you talk to them.Stop coping
With that you again assume humanity is related with nature craveness, when it's the OPPOSITE.

you waited so long to be unbanned just to make a bluepilled thread :feelswhat:

you waited so long to be unbanned just to make a bluepilled thread :feelswhat:
I requested my ban.
By rejecting humanity as "bluepill", you claim you don't have it, and no one can have it. In short, you play in a game that you can't win and then complain about it.
Masochistic.

"sounds like turbo cope, but I can't or don't care to say why because I'm a meager existence who believes to be axiomatically defective, and so all reality must be defective too in order to my suffering make sense and my existence to be accounted".
You will never convince anti-incels with that level of dumbness.

If you believe in that, then you too care for matter over mind. Why blame people who DO care for mind over matter for steering away from you when you are essentially being what you condemn?

Your view of religion is slavish, which is only natural because that's what religion was turned to be.
I don't think normies or people in general exclusively care for mind over matter or vice versa.Normies tend to accept things passively because thats who they are, so they will naturally accept some phenomena are natural, but normies will also accept things that they "believe" i. e. they feel what is true.

How I interpret this as "normies caring about neither exclusively", is not a problem of mind-matter, but a lack of self-introspection on the part of normies and femoids.

I don't think normies or people in general exclusively care for mind over matter or vice versa.Normies tend to accept things passively because thats who they are, so they will naturally accept some phenomena are natural, but normies will also accept things that they "believe" i. e. they feel what is true.

How I interpret this as "normies caring about neither exclusively", is not a problem of mind-matter, but a lack of self-introspection on the part of normies and femoids.
Yes. Normies are part of slaves, a huge chunk of society that actively defends slavery in any shape or form as a valid government. Unfortunately, craveness is also a trait of slaves, so you are just entering their territory by believing you can't dissociate from it.

They are few, but haven't you thought that maybe they are selective and repulsed by people lacking humanity and superficiality, too? In that sense, the reason we don't meet is because incels beat narcissists in their own game, and for that we also have to care for looks. So we are summarily pushing them away.
No, sorry. Foids simply evolved to feel what they needed to feel in that moment to appease the strongest Man and immediately leave Him as soon as he becomes weak. Foids who didn't act that way generally didn't manage to survive so we are stuck here with I'd say 90% of foids who are like that. Non-nt, intj, high analytical IQ-low social IQ foids are real but i can mathematically say they are just a few and generally a freak of nature (kinda like Jodie foster who is kind of a female version of keanu reeves in hollyweird) so it's really a false hope to place trust in such foids

No, sorry. Foids simply evolved to feel what they needed to feel in that moment to appease the strongest Man and immediately leave Him as soon as he becomes weak. Foids who didn't act that way generally didn't manage to survive so we are stuck here with I'd say 90% of foids who are like that. Non-nt, intj, high analytical IQ-low social IQ foids are real but i can mathematically say they are just a few and generally a freak of nature (kinda like Jodie foster who is kind of a female version of keanu reeves in hollyweird) so it's really a false hope to place trust in such foids
Evolution and nature craveness are, for the umpteenth time, AGAINST HUMANITY. Humanity is a concept which tries (and succeeds) to ditch our nature needs as much as possible. Women and men can have humanity, thus there is a scenario in which a woman can fall in love for an ugly man if she values humanity, which just so happens to be true and common, and the only reason incels don't experience it is because they are so busy beating narcissists at their own game, that they turn to be exactly what they blame society to be, and this pushes people who can have humanity away.

You'd have a better chance of finding the Holy Grail than them.
Evolution and nature craveness are, for the umpteenth time, AGAINST HUMANITY. Humanity is a concept which tries (and succeeds) to ditch our nature needs as much as possible. Women and men can have humanity, thus there is a scenario in which a woman can fall in love for an ugly man if she values humanity, which just so happens to be true.

Nice. So you're saying that the present superficiality & shallowness of Foids is inhumane? De humanise them as they are trying to de humanise us?

Nice. So you're saying that the present superficiality & shallowness of Foids is inhumane? De humanise them as they are trying to de humanise us?
Yes, it is inhumane, and yes you should dehumanize these people, but you assume all females are like that because nature, which is a circular logic.

Yes, it is inhumane, and yes you should dehumanize these people, but you assume all females are like that because nature, which is a circular logic.

Fair play to you.

This Is What I also say. Human biology just doesn't match western civil development. And considering how foids are much more atavistic and attached to natural selection than men are the idea of a big number of foids being different than the mass is just pipedream
As i said they are real but they are so few it's like they weren't real

Evolution and nature craveness are, for the umpteenth time, AGAINST HUMANITY. Humanity is a concept which tries (and succeeds) to ditch our nature needs as much as possible. Women and men can have humanity, thus there is a scenario in which a woman can fall in love for an ugly man if she values humanity, which just so happens to be true and common, and the only reason incels don't experience it is because they are so busy beating narcissists at their own game, that they turn to be exactly what they blame society to be, and this pushes people who can have humanity away.
Man i already answered to this. I agree humanity fights together against nature but our biological state is one where is still highly maladaptive for foids to be nawalt since their brain is litterally stuck at a moral age of 11 like It was 300.000 years ago. They can't differentiate between good and evil just between strong and weak. There are foids with abstract morality but they are like 10% (maybe) of them and are usually total mutant weirdos. You can accelerate nature through transhumanism but that is not possible yet

Thats not possible because
Human biology just doesn't match western civil development. And considering how foids are much more atavistic and attached to natural selection than men are the idea of a big number of foids being different than the mass is just pipedream

This is clearly an infiltrator. How do you guys make posts that stick out like a sore thumb and are in shock when we figure out you are posing. Women who don’t care about looks are so fucking rare it’s not even worth putting in the effort to find them.

Thats not possible because
So it's not possible to women develop humanity because their nature is against humanity, even though humanity's own purpose is to vanquish nature.
This is circular logic. You just can't fathom people acting like humans and not like animals.

This Is What I also say. Human biology just doesn't match western civil development. And considering how foids are much more atavistic and attached to natural selection than men are the idea of a big number of foids being different from the mass is just pipedream

As i said they are real but they are so few it's like they weren't real

This is clearly an infiltrator. How do you guys make posts that stick out like a sore thumb and are in shock when we figure out you are posing. Women who don’t care about looks are so fucking rare it’s not even worth putting in the effort to find them.
An infiltrator would not have a high post count; they would be banned before. I'm playing devil's advocate to reach the truth, and it seems like the responses to it revolve around circuitousness and conspiracy.

So it's not possible to women develop humanity because their nature is against humanity, even though humanity's own purpose is to vanquish nature.
This is circular logic. You just can't fathom people acting like humans and not like animals.
We've already done that. We've vanquished nature. But its too fast for our biology, i. e. our brains to catch up.
There isn't going to be absolutes but its extremely rare.

We've already done that. We've vanquished nature. But its too fast for our biology, i. e. our brains to catch up.
There isn't going to be absolutes but its extremely rare.
This is contradictory. Vanquishing nature also implies have control over it, or at least put a conscious effort against. To say that our brains cannot catch up means we are still slave of nature, but it's a fact that there are ugly people out there getting loved by beautiful people. It's just that they are only outliers if you look through an inhumane lens.

Cope, women care about not starving. They took less attractive but more intelligent men because they had no choice. This is why the human race was able to temporarily stave off the inevitable consequences of women's extremely warped and archaic mating preference.

An infiltrator would not have a high post count; they would be banned before.
500 posts is not a "high post count", jfl. Also, there have been quite a few larpers on here who had over 10k posts.

You Don't get the point. Foids nature is stuck where it Was 300.000 years ago. In order to catch up with our civil development it would take a very high amount of time or you simply have to force its development with transhumanism

How about instead of blaming us for not believing in unicorns, you show us a few out in the wild first?

If humanity is so true and common then it follows logically that Chads with humanity are common too. How is this supposed to help ugly men if that quality is also found in good looking men?