Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are plenty of women who care for mind over matter

Yes there are non NT and INTJ foids who would probably date us but they are so few we Can actually live like they weren't real
Having an encounter with those types that doesn't end up working out is even more painful.

Last edited:
Tfw your high effort posts get mogged into a black hole in outer space by a bluepilled thread :feelsrope::reeeeee:

there's study after study that proves the blackpill and the non-agency that women have.
I'm sorry you can't come to terms with reality, the blackpill is really brutal once you experience it first hand.
I don't understand why would there be any difference when both sexes' brains have the same functioning.

Tfw your high effort posts get mogged into a black hole in outer space by a bluepilled thread :feelsrope::reeeeee:
High effort is not the same as high quality. I've seen your posts, you are a pathetic tryhard saying the obvious in different terms to gather approval here because you can't get it outside. Not even other incels would sink that low.

High effort is not the same as high quality. I've seen your posts, you are a pathetic tryhard saying the obvious in different terms to gather approval here because you can't get it outside. Not even other incels would sunk that low.
:feelsrope:

Screenshot 20200413 134309
Screenshot 20200413 132333

Vs

Screenshot 20200413 132234

Tenor

Last edited:
Having an encounter with those types that doesn't end up working out is even more painful.
Especially of they end up being "like the others" for some reason :cryfeels:
Killshots: "women are bad and dumb because voices of my head told so and no solid evidence whatsoever to prove their supposed inferiority was presented!".
I gave you evidence and can give you even more evidence. Stop being silly.
Nawalts are no More than 10% of foids
Chad would get them before we did anyways.
Even of they weren't after Chad there would be so many potential boyfriends she could have that our chances would be near to 0

Last edited:
If you believe these types of women exists why haven't you found one who's interested in you and when will you?

They never developed because they are lesser beings, vessels that mold themselves to their partners and society as a whole. Women biologically cannot afford to deviate from the norm and risk exile the way men can and as a result never go against the grain with new inventive ideas that are universally unsupported and derided by everyone until their validity is made undeniable in the form of a finished product or result.
Simple and clean
If every woman in the world wanted me but where mindless bimbos with absolutely no capability of abstract thought.
Nearly every woman is like That besides of genius foids who usually are autistic and giga masculine looking

Last edited:
I'll agree with @FACEandLMS when he says that there are probably some women that would date us, but the problem is they are unicorns, needles in haystacks and/or taken already. There simply aren't enough of these type of women in the WORLD. Let alone be common for us to run into on a daily basis. This is the prime reason why I'm thridworldmaxxing.

if that was the case we wouldn't be here.

Just defy your evolutionary programming theory.

I don't understand why would there be any difference when both sexes' brains have the same functioning.
They don't have the same functioning, like at all. That's where you're fucking up.

tl;dr people who don't care for looks at all exist, and being against the idea gets you closer to the people you criticize for being inhuman since it's the same as being against humanity.
but there are no women who want manlet. I've never met a foid who would like a short guy and not a tall man.

It's not like human beings didn't succeed at surpassing natural craves in many cases, and since we live in a generation were contradictory values are held, and liking the ugly is a thing since Middle Age (Baroque as an artistical movement, for example, treasured ugliness in works), then it's possible that there are people out there who could date us, not as a settlement, but in truthful love. And that's considering only physical looks, I'm convinced people who value mind over matter exist.
You see, the blackpill IS true inasmuch you assume the existence of superficial people, which is empirically provable in dating apps, for example, but it isn't correct to generalize. You may argue that, if such people exist, they are outliers, which implies the norm are superficial human beings, which is true because being an homo sapiens doesn't mean you can employ humanity at all - in fact, 90%+ of people can't. However the concept of humanity is to VANQUISH shackles that ground our existence to nature craveness, hence the progress of technology, so people who care exclusively or majorly to looks are outliers of humanity. THEY are not human, and to believe they are the only kind that exists is to fall for THEIR game, to which us, as ugly people, cannot win.

tl;dr people who don't care for looks at all exist, and being against the idea gets you closer to the people you criticize for being inhuman since it's the same as being against humanity.
Sure, but they can get a chad with just as good of a personality as us so why would they bother?

Those who don't care for looks are few in number and likely to fall into the average or lower tier looks, according to statistics. You're conflating survival traits to cultural norms. Of course in times of starvation or poverty the ugly man with money will have a higher status than the chad, but that is not the current trend. Of course they exist, the problem is finding them. Where will you find them?

People with mental illnesses like OP tend to over-think these things or things that they already know in the long term what the result is (the greatest proof of that result is that you will probably die alone) but your precious mind and your survival instincts, reproduction They are just trying to exploit the idea of "outliers" to a new level, which is already a very old topic; that is discredited when you put a 5'2 man with a misshapen face in front of all the women in the world, it is obvious what will happen.
Thousands of years and a suitable environment will be missing for us to transcend the shackles of meat and bones.

Yes there are non NT and INTJ foids who would probably date us but they are so few we Can actually live like they weren't real
INTJ? Is that that personality test nonsense you're referring to?

Big cope if she breathes she's a thot

Strong bump.

Also interesting how a lot of people ITT are banned.