Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are plenty of women who care for mind over matter

We've already done that. We've vanquished nature. But its too fast for our biology, i. e. our brains to catch up.
There isn't going to be absolutes but its extremely rare
High IQ

How about instead of blaming us for not believing in unicorns, you show us a few out in the wild first?
That would be cherrypicking, and promptly dismissed. Instead, I'm trying to prove their existence based on categorization.
You Don't get the point. Foids nature is stuck where it Was 300.000 years ago. In order to catch up with our civil development it would take a very high amount of time or you simply have to force its development with transhumanism
But is there proof that women are so delayed for a fact other than pure conjecture?

I ones heard that neurotic foids, tend to find conventionally unattractive guys, to be more attractive than conventionally attractive guys. Maybe those are the foids you're talking about.

That would be cherrypicking, and promptly dismissed. Instead, I'm trying to prove their existence based on categorization.

But is there proof that women are do delayed for a fact other than pure conjecture?

all this ducking and dodging to avoid the uncomfortable truth that women are mental midgets stuck developmentally in the stone age

If humanity is so true and common then it follows logically that Chads with humanity are common too. How is this supposed to help ugly men if that quality is also found in good looking men?
Because humanity doesn't consider good looking as bonus points for the most part since it's linked to nature.

If what you were saying is true, people like Tesla wouldn't have been incel. A woman would have come along and swept him off his feet for his kindness and humanity.

But is there proof that women are do delayed for a fact other than pure conjecture?
Kolberg morality test. Also greater male variability. We talked about that a lot here

all this ducking and dodging to avoid the uncomfortable truth that women are mental midgets stuck developmentally in the stone age
It's not dodging, it is to give the benefit of doubt to people, which requires checking, and sometimes double-checking affirmations for correctness sake.

If women value humanity and kindness, why was Tesla incel?

Because humanity doesn't consider good looking as bonus points for the most part since it's linked to nature.
You're wrong. Chad can be nice and irradiate happiness because he's good looking and no one will mess with him, ugly guys have to set up a fort and carefully screen who is entering this to make sure he doesn't get burned.
This NAWALT you're talking about will think the incel is an edgy, aggressive moron and be attracted to Chad's nonchalant behavior.
So even in humanity Chad mogs us.

I agree with you OP, in some sense.

1. There might be women who are older and have changed their priorities from looks to others. In fact, statistically older foids are more likely to go for money/intelligence. But by this time they've had a lot of good looking men.
2. Of the younger foids, there might be a very tiny minority who go for ugly men, being non ugly themselves. These foids are so rare that you might as well assume they dont exist. Your chances of running into one are pretty low.

finally a thread that engages discussion instead of "didn't read lollololol"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-13-17-31-30-630_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-13-17-31-30-630_com.android.chrome.png
    379.5 KB · Views: 33
"volceldom" is nothing other than I can only get the type of women I don't like so I abstain at best, and delusional incels coping pretending they are the ones opting out. Heterosexual men that have access to the type of woman they desire would never be celibate.

finally a thread that engages discussion instead of "didn't read lollololol"
It's shit discussion though, it's like making a thread about hunting ducks in an origami imageboard. This user should be banned for being bluepilled.

Your argument doesn't make sense.

Discrimination against ugly people happens at a subconscious level.
It's not necessary for people to be directly aware of it, their actions reveal it.
It has been shown, time and time again, that parents tend to be neglectful towards their ugly children, that friends of ugly people treat them worse despite claiming the opposite, that courtroom judges give harsher sentences to ugly people, and that looks matter above all else in determining "who" the other person is.

It's one thing to talk about something in principle, but it's a completely other thing how it plays out in reality.

And what "humanity" is all about is not up to you to decide.
What you are making is a normative claim, how you wish people should be, but in the end you're not describing reality as it truly is.
Instead of describing reality, you are giving a dramatized picture that I would expect from someone giving a TED Talk.

"volceldom" is nothing other than I can only get the type of women I don't like so I abstain at best, and delusional incels coping pretending they are the ones opting out. Heterosexual men that have access to the type of woman they desire would never be celibate.
But you assume volcels' decision on what kind of girls they want is purely physical. I personally would be volcel if every woman in the world wanted me but where mindless bimbos with absolutely no capability of abstract thought.

But you assume volcels' decision on what kind of girls they want is purely physical. I personally would be volcel if every woman in the world wanted me but where mindless bimbos with absolutely no capability of abstract thought.
That's still being an incel, if the intelligent women you wanted existed you'd be having sex. There's nothing voluntary about that position.

Your argument doesn't make sense.

Discrimination against ugly people happens at a subconscious level.
It's not necessary for people to be directly aware of it, their actions reveal it.
It has been shown, time and time again, that parents tend to be neglectful towards their ugly children, that friends of ugly people treat them worse despite claiming the opposite, that courtroom judges give harsher sentences to ugly people, and that looks matter above all else in determining "who" the other person is.

It's one thing to talk about something in principle, but it's a completely other thing how it plays out in reality.

And what "humanity" is all about is not up to you to decide.
What you are making is a normative claim, how you wish people should be, but in the end you're not describing reality as it truly is.
Instead of describing reality, you are giving a dramatized picture that I would expect from someone giving a TED Talk.
You imply subconscious is not controllable by awareness, which is a lie. Such people who let themselves go by their gut feelings simply don't have humanity, as posited.
I'm not deciding what humanity is, the concept is clear-cut and categorized as so in reality. Humanity pushes away nature, so much that everything which brings us closer to animals is a hindrance (shitting and eating, for example). To deny it doesn't exist is to deny technological progress didn't happen.

You imply subconscious is not controllable by awareness, which is a lie. Such people who let themselves go by their gut feelings simply don't have humanity, as posited.
I'm not deciding what humanity is, the concept is clear-cut and categorized as so in reality. Humanity pushes away nature, so much that everything which brings us closer to animals is a hindrance (shitting and eating, for example). To deny it doesn't exist is to deny technological progress didn't happen.

Technological progress came exclusively from men. Women never developed it and as a result are much closer to the animals you like to pretend they aren't.

That's still being an incel, if the intelligent women you wanted existed you'd be having sex. There's nothing voluntary about that position.
Maybe it's because it takes long to find it. For anecdotal evidence, a former friend of mine who is 5/10 lose its virginity with 32, with a 7/10+ girl who cared about his mind more than looks. He is her universe, as stated by herself. She is 23.

Maybe it's because it takes long to find it. For anecdotal evidence, a former friend of mine who is 5/10 lose its virginity with 32, with a 7/10+ girl who cared about his mind more than looks.
If she wasn't a virgin too then she learned the hard way Chad wouldn't commit and settled for him.

Technological progress came exclusively from men. Women never developed it and as a result are much closer to the animals you like to pretend they aren't.
Did they never develop it because they weren't stimulated properly?

Did they never develop it because they weren't stimulated properly?
They never developed because they are lesser beings, vessels that mold themselves to their partners and society as a whole. Women biologically cannot afford to deviate from the norm and risk exile the way men can and as a result never go against the grain with new inventive ideas that are universally unsupported and derided by everyone until their validity is made undeniable in the form of a finished product or result.

If she wasn't a virgin too then she learned the hard way Chad wouldn't commit and settled for him.
If you think truthful love and devotion are settling when she is in her early 20s...

The amount of control you believe to have over your subconscious processes is an illusion.
It takes a lot effort to keep pushing against racism for example, but when a person is depleted of energy, the racism will show.

And just because we have technological progress does not mean that the primal parts of the brain are no longer active wtf...
Give a link to a credible source describing your version of "humanity" please, perhaps then I can better understand you.

If you think truthful love and devotion are settling when she is in her early 20s...
If she wasn't a virgin that saved herself until this amazing mind she was so totally attracted to came along, then yes she's settling and it's nothing but an act or last resort.

The amount of control you believe to have over your subconscious processes is an illusion.
It takes a lot effort to keep pushing against racism for example, but when a person is depleted of energy, the racism will show.

And just because we have technological progress does not mean that the primal parts of the brain are no longer active wtf...
Give a link to a credible source describing your version of "humanity" please, perhaps then I can better understand you.
And to elaborate on this.

Sure, men can overcome their subconscious processes like overcoming the women-are-wonderful-effect. But we can't 100% control our sex drives.

Technological progress is a sign that we are self-aware and actively ditch our nature. And this awareness is called humanity because it's exclusive to us as species.
Your subconscious is not made of inherent values, but fluid and shifting ones. So having awareness of your subconscious CAN lead to a reshape of such values. That's what technological progress is trying to do at a mental level, which is why information and knowledge have their access easen throughout the years.

Technological progress is a sign that we are self-aware and actively ditch our nature. And this awareness is called humanity because it's exclusive to us as species.
Your subconscious is not made of inherent values, but fluid and shifting ones. So having awareness of your subconscious CAN lead to a reshape of such values. That's what technological progress is trying to do at a mental level, which is why information and knowledge have their access easen throughout the years.
No, the technological progress is a sign that we are self aware as a GENDER. Women have none of this. Humanity is male ideals projected onto female animals.

No, the technological progress is a sign that we are self aware as a GENDER. Women have none of this. Humanity is male ideals projected onto female animals.
BASED AND HIGH IQ

But there is no explanation to why women cannot have humanity when they, too, are self-aware.

But there is no explanation to why women cannot have humanity when they, too, are self-aware.
Humanity as an idea was imagined, created and idealized by men. Women do not possess it, and any that seem like they may were simply firmly imprinted with it by a male role model in their lives. Any self awareness they might have, develops far too late to be of value to men seeking virtuous partners that will look past their shortcomings. Suddenly deciding to try out a smart ugly guy after dumb chad fucks and leaves you ten times isn't self awareness in my view. That's a low quality artificial intelligence robot that keeps bumping into a wall until it happens to bump it at just the right angle by chance, that it deflects and finally heads in a different direction. Intelligence would see the wall in the first place and avoid it, or change course directly after the first collision. Women get sexually active around the age of 13, your friend getting this girl after 10 years of her slamming into a wall does nothing to convince me of her humanity.

Humanity as an idea was imagined, created and idealized by men. Women do not possess it, and any that seem like they may were simply firmly imprinted with it by a male role model in their lives. Any self awareness they might have, develops far too late to be of value to men seeking virtuous partners that will look past their shortcomings. Suddenly deciding to try out a smart ugly guy after dumb chad fucks and leaves you ten times isn't self awareness in my view.
In religion, women are seen a vessel that carries male energy.
Also the concept of Yang-Yin
Men are light, women are darkness..

Loving people with below average looks is possible, but not in modern society. Today foids grow up with their ideal male figure being several levels above most men they will encounter in life, and since society encourages people to aim as high as possible in their goals, modern females have no reason to desire anything less than a chad, even if their desire isn't realistic. Self-improvement culture has created a world where the realistic and average men just aren't good enough to fulfill the elevated desires of women. When people grow up with the belief that they should refine everything about themselves and their lives to the maximum, they will not be happy with 'normal.' This mindset has been great for humans in many ways, but it has crippled dating.

Last edited:
An hour later and OP hasn't brought up my counter argument once. High IQ feels.
I'm average IQ, OP is just stupid

I actually did, just not directly replied to you. You cannot fathom people NOT TAKING LOOKS IN ACCOUNT. At all. Your premise is based on the preposition people with humanity give two shits for what Chad is, which is circular.
Dunning-Kruger kicking in.

Last edited:

Yeah he just ignores the killshots to his bluepills, cognitive dissonance at its finest.

It's not like human beings didn't succeed at surpassing natural craves in many cases, and since we live in a generation were contradictory values are held, and liking the ugly is a thing since Middle Age (Baroque as an artistical movement, for example, treasured ugliness in works), then it's possible that there are people out there who could date us, not as a settlement, but in truthful love. And that's considering only physical looks, I'm convinced people who value mind over matter exist.
You see, the blackpill IS true inasmuch you assume the existence of superficial people, which is empirically provable in dating apps, for example, but it isn't correct to generalize. You may argue that, if such people exist, they are outliers, which implies the norm are superficial human beings, which is true because being an homo sapiens doesn't mean you can employ humanity at all - in fact, 90%+ of people can't. However the concept of humanity is to VANQUISH shackles that ground our existence to nature craveness, hence the progress of technology, so people who care exclusively or majorly to looks are outliers of humanity. THEY are not human, and to believe they are the only kind that exists is to fall for THEIR game, to which us, as ugly people, cannot win.

tl;dr people who don't care for looks at all exist, and being against the idea gets you closer to the people you criticize for being inhuman since it's the same as being against humanity.
Welcome back

I wouldn't say plenty, but your post is true to an extent. There are women that are somewhat clueless to online dating/their smv that are willing to date their looksmatch. I'm in my mid 20s and I've met one, so it's similar to finding a needle in a haystack. OFC these girls stay in the market for a very short time due to more males/less females alive.

Killshots: "women are bad and dumb because voices of my head told so and no solid evidence whatsoever to prove their supposed inferiority was presented!".
there's study after study that proves the blackpill and the non-agency that women have.
I'm sorry you can't come to terms with reality, the blackpill is really brutal once you experience it first hand.