Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are days when I feel so down

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I have to be up in six hours, my week will start all over again. I will open the door of the house to gain access to the world and will be met with daily doses of black pill. I will see ugly foids with attractive guys, ugly men with downcast eyes and bent posture and normies with the same bluepill mentality. I am tired of it all.

try strattera

modern society disgusts me

My job pays for 5 days of sick time per year. So they expect me to be healthy 99% of the year which is impossible. In this country we live to work these shit jobs. Meanwhile my family thinks it's a good thing that I have this horrible job. Almost everyday I wonder if I'd be happier in prison.

My job pays for 5 days of sick time per year. So they expect me to be healthy 99% of the year which is impossible. In this country we live to work these shit jobs. Meanwhile my family thinks it's a good thing that I have this horrible job. Almost everyday I wonder if I'd be happier in prison.

No, but it's very likely you would be happier homeless

I think we all have such days