Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are absolutly no reasons to give a pregnant femoid a seat if you are incel

ROAoverlord

ROAoverlord

Banned
-
Just think about it. None of them sucked our dicks. They got pregnant from Chads/Tyrones. Durimh our lives we were ignored by them BUT when they got thier tummies huge, they started feeling ENTITLED to the seat.
Why should we feel empathy towards them? Why cant we wish their kids gonna get dead on arrival? :panties:

There are no reason to give a sit to anyone as anyone.

No need to stand up bc there are always cucks around that love to give their seat to m'lady:feelsree:

I would fart on the seat to mark my territory and see if she flees. If her karenism persists, I fart again and inform her than by breathing near me, she is basically feeding her baby my farts.

They're not entitled to my seat.

I hate pregnant foids :feelstastyman:

I would fart on the seat to mark my territory and see if she flees. If her karenism persists, I fart again and inform her than by breathing near me, she is basically feeding her baby my farts.

I doubt you would do that, but it was a hilarious read. :feelskek: