Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Therapy is good for you (get a male therapist)

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
★★
I see so many anti-therapy posts on here, which is surprising because I feel like it's been pretty helpful for me.

First of all, no duh, if you resent women because of a lifetime of being incel you should tell them that you'd prefer to see a male therapist. I know in the US (my country) at least that's a thing they'll do for you.

The therapist will basically invite you to talk about whatever the fuck you want to... Mine wasn't a chad, he was a pretty sympathetic looking normie. I think only really empathetic nice people become therapists, from what I've seen. He actually was holding back tears last time I talked to him, I could tell he felt really bad for me.

Even if therapy isn't some kind of magic chad pill, the least it does is give you a chance to vent IRL to a sympathetic guy who might offer good advice.

Give it a shot- if you don't actively try everything you can to improve your condition, physically and mentally, then you are a VOLCEL!!!

Bluepilled post that not surprisingly comes from a user who also supports moralfaggish stuff.

First of all, no duh, if you resent women because of a lifetime of being incel you should tell them that you'd prefer to see a male therapist.

It's not a matter of "resenting women because of a liftetime of being incel." It's a matter of women being completely incapable of being effective therapists.

And while I can't speak for everyone here, the negative feelings I have towards women are not "resentment." They're based on logic and evidence.

I have perfectly sound reasons for despising women. Calling it "resentment because of a lifetime of inceldom" makes it clear that you don't understand the psychology of women and the way they're biologically programmed to operate. It also makes you sound like a normiefag.

Last edited:
I have did therapy for 3 years now, they tried CBT shit didn't work (Because my anxiety and fear of rejection is so bad I won't leave my house), now every time I go it's the same "Don't rope bro" "It gets better bro" garbage, waste of time tbh. I only go because it's free in my country and it's the only time I get to talk to a person that's not my mother.

It's not a matter of "resenting women because of a liftetime of being incel." It's a matter of women being completely incapable of being effective therapists.

And while I can't speak for everyone here, the negative feelings I have towards women are not "resentment." They're based on logic and evidence.

I have perfectly sound reasons for despising women. Calling it "resentment because of a lifetime of inceldom" makes it clear that you don't understand the psychology of women and the way they're biologically programmed to operate. It also makes you sound like a normiefag.

I think you can have good reasons for resenting women for sure. It's still resentment... def: "bitter indignation at having been treated unfairly".

I'm glad you had a positive experience with a therapist. I actually plan on becoming one, as we need more who therapists who are honest and blackpilled.

therapists don't give the slightest amount of shit about you. they see dozens upon dozens of different people, you really think they genuinely care about every single one? no, it's like paying some ledditor to give you moronic platitudes. they cannot relate to an incel's life and will not even attempt to. they're ignorant and privileged bluepilled pieces of garbage, just like any other normie. they have naught to offer but comforting lies. if you're truly blackpilled, these will not help you in the slightest, because they're lies. you'd be better off talking with some random incel off this forum.

I think you can have good reasons for resenting women for sure. It's still resentment... def: "bitter indignation at having been treated unfairly".

No, it's not resentment. Not even close. I'm not "bitter" towards women. I don't believe I've been "treated unfairly" by women either.

Rather, I understand that women are sort of "subhuman" by their nature and should be treated as such by our laws, much like the englightenment philosophers understood and intended. There's a world of difference between that and "resenting women."

Cucks and bluepillers such as yourself want it to be as simple as us incels "resenting women" because this makes it easier for you to dismiss our arguments; if you can dismiss what we're saying because it's "based on feelz and resentment and whining and complaining," then it allows you to weasel out of having to rationally engage with the uncomfortable truths that we're exposing.

Last edited:
therapists don't give the slightest amount of shit about you. they see dozens upon dozens of different people, you really think they genuinely care about every single one? no, it's like paying some ledditor to give you moronic platitudes. they cannot relate to an incel's life and will not even attempt to. they're ignorant and privileged bluepilled pieces of garbage, just like any other normie. they have naught to offer but comforting lies. if you're truly blackpilled, these will not help you in the slightest, because they're lies. you'd be better off talking with some random incel off this forum.

This. I don't even see how any incel can think seeing a therapist is a good idea anyway. What 'advice' will really come from it apart from the most disgusting, fake, disneyseque bluepilled crap.

A therapists job is to feed you bluepills until you believe them. So I guess your therapist did a good job

I did see a male therapist. It's a waste of money.