Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you tried therapy?

Fire.

Fire.

fell out of the sky
It didn't work. I got a foid therapist assigned to me, and ironically during every session she would mock me. She was always on edge and didn't bother listening to any of my concerns. Quite the screamer too.

I transferred to a male therapist and he was a soyboy.

In the end nothing got accomplished. Therapy is a literal joke and I can confirm it. :society:

Last edited:
I tried but he saw me as too insane and assigned me a psychiatrist. And she tried to feed me jewpills

imagine getting gaslighted voluneraly and pay for it

I never did.

Long time ago. Pointless as shit. I had a better experience talking with normies than therapists.

No, and i have no interest in it

I'v tried therapy and basically what it said was "Do what you can and don't think about the things you can't control, just work with what you've got" like duh no shit the problem is I've got NOTHING

Therapy is for pussies ngl

long ass time ago. he just brushed me aside

they'll just gaslight you or say things you already can read on the internet. you want to pay money for that?

Your therapist yelled at you?
Most of the time. I decided to transfer because it wasn't going anywhere. The other faggot was equally as worthless.

Last edited:
iam in therapy mainly cause i need my jewpills

Most of the time. I decided to transfer because it wasn't going anywhere. The other faggot was equally as worthless.
Imagine paying some bluepiller $200 an hour to tell you nice things so you feel better about your shit life lmao. Unless you're a literal PTSD-stricken war veteran or something, the entire concept of therapy is mostly a meme pushed onto the general public just as easily as it was to convince them they had genuine mental health issues.

I've never heard of a therapist screaming at a patient before. That's absurd. Why do you think she did this? Any context?

I was forced to many times, and got females assigned to me 90% of the time despite always requesting males. Some of which were openly drug addict whores flashing their cleavage around.

A couple times when I was a few years younger, they were both foids and they also diagnosed me with autism and adhd

Been going to therapy on and off since 6th grade, mental hospital visit 2 times so far. First 2 therapists was when I was introverted, they didn't really help with anything other than my anger issues, and with the stuff they helped with they didn't help much

Last ones was when I became radicalized and way more verbal with people around me, they tried to put my in the victims mindset because they assumed I got empathy issues, that didn't help either

First mental hospital visit I was put in with fucking spergs in the room, just slept all day and fed off whatever bullshit my mom brang me because the food was watery and horrible

Second mental hospital visit I was in with some druggie in the room because Romania doesn't have rehab centres so they get sent to the mental hospital directly. He was a cool guy but I hated hearing him talk about his girlfriend and how he's trying to rehab for her. But other than that it was a nice stay. My aunt started coming instead of my actual parents for some reason, that kinda annoyed me though.
Brutal bro. :feelsbadman:

Three times in my life. It was a waste of my mom's money. I eventually quit the 3rd therapist (on my own and at the end of the session) telling him it was a waste of my time. He understood (almost relieved - like he just didn't want me there) and I told my mother afterwards (after she picked me up) that I was done with that shit, she didn't say much... but yah, that was that.

Therapy is for the weak imo. It either works or it doesn't. My point is... deal with your shit or don't, but it's your responsibility, not others. Seriously... grow the fuck up. I realized "I'm not a kid, i'm an adult" and just took control. The first line of control was literally to stop the therapy right then and there. Know yourself and do whatever you have to - to better yourself, not just what some faggot (overpriced) tells you to do.

It didn't work. I got a foid therapist assigned to me, and ironically during every session she would mock me. She was always on edge and didn't bother listening to any of my concerns. Quite the screamer too.

In the end nothing got accomplished. Therapy is a literal joke and I can confirm it. :society:

It's a waste of time why would I try that.

I did try signing up for it once few years ago but I gave up because it was too much effort to setup. Bureaucracy blackpill.

I made the fatal mistake of going to a school guidance counselor at 14. Bitch got pregnant and the replacement counselor contacted my mom about my 'concerning behaviors of self-harm'. Never opened up to a foid again.

No one can save you but yourself

I've been attending ones since very young age as my autism got diagnosed early and all they did was blaming me for acting the way I do and forcing to pretend I'm NT and it only made me feel like shit

I went in there expecting any sort of advice

Not sure, I was not a sperg
I mean, there has to be a reason. You’re probably oblivious to it. People normally don’t just yell at you for no reason.

Normies and women think therapy is a silver bullet because they don’t actually have real problems that are damn near unsolvable.

Yes no therapy for your face, no god for your face etc etc

Normies and women think therapy is a silver bullet because they don’t actually have real problems that are damn near unsolvable.

Foid therapists have no frame of reference and male therapists are bluepilled copers

I told the therapist to suck my dick, if she truly wants to help me. That was the last that I saw of her. Fucking charlatans.

Too broke to get therapy

I have to go therapy to get my income support, so I go regardless of it's effectiveness

Therapy is for the weak imo. It either works or it doesn't. My point is... deal with your shit or don't, but it's your responsibility, not others. Seriously... grow the fuck up.