Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DON'T DO THERAPY

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
I've been going to therapy since I was a little kid and it does NOTHING. all it does is make you end up medicated an I was sent to a childrens facility for 3 years. I lost 3 years of my childhood because of therapist scum. all therapists do is lie to you and if you slip up they send you to a hospital.

Why do you still go?

Take your meds anon :soy:

I was sent to a childrens facility for 3 years. I lost 3 years of my childhood because of therapist scum
That's brutal brocel. My condolences. :feelsbadman:

I'm forced to because if I don't my parents will get me sent somewhere
Brutal :feelsbadman:

So much fucking misery for incels, mang...

Only bad things, again and again...

Total therapist death

For optimal mental health avoid goyslop instead of taking jew pills.

I've been going to therapy since I was a little kid and it does NOTHING. all it does is make you end up medicated an I was sent to a childrens facility for 3 years. I lost 3 years of my childhood because of therapist scum. all therapists do is lie to you and if you slip up they send you to a hospital.

Brutal.

I made the same fucking mistake when i was in college and still purple pilled and depressed and miserable as fuck and having serious ER thoughts.

And sure enough when i did the "right thing" and sought help i got forcibly hospitalized and that fucked up my college, so i had to drop out for a semester or two. I have my bachelors now but all the retards from high school i earned better grades than are all ahead of me and making more money than me because this evil wretched society is designed for sexhavers and neurotypicals.

Every "mental health" ""professional"" deserves to be gutted alive. They are all gaslighting evil bastards.