Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Therapist avoids the blackpill like the plague

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
So, I'm seeing this guy once a week cuz my parents don't want me to rope (good luck with that, fucktard breeders, we'll see).

So he names the bottom of Maslows gay triangle of garbage (complete shit theory btw). He says I need sleep, food and exercise and then conviently stops at that point hmmmm.

Gonna send st hamudi to him to blackpill that high IQ manlet therapist. I rly like him tho, very smart and nice guy (no homo).

So, I'm seeing this guy once a week cuz my parents don't want me to rope (good luck with that, fucktard breeders, we'll see).

So he names the bottom of Maslows gay triangle of garbage (complete shit theory btw). He says I need sleep, food and exercise and then conviently stops at that point hmmmm.

Gonna send st hamudi to him to blackpill that high IQ manlet therapist. I rly like him tho, very smart and nice guy (no homo).
Low iq jew therapist soygoy

Low iq jew therapist soygoy
Doyou

He knows it's over for you, buddy boyo.
Start doing drugs because it is better than roping

Therapy is a waste of time and doesn’t do shit, give him a Nagasaki black pill ngl

I could never have a male therapist, feels too emasculating

Welcome to 2019,try not to kill yourself.

Tell him to watch JokER

Therapist either doesn't get sex himself (so he's coping because he's incel) or he's gaslighting you into thinking sex is no big deal.

Pe0ple keep telling me online t0 see a TheRAPIST and I keep telling them that just because I dont like the way society is and how people treat me doesnt make me crazy. I was just born unattractive and cant get success with females because of it which causes me depression frustration envy bitterness resentment and anger etc.. therapists cant change faces or make me accept what im missing out on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back