Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Its so funny how transparent women are once you accept the blackpill

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Its so easy to see through the lies of women once you swallowed the blackpill. Most men dont know shit about female nature and treat it like rocket science.

Normies are racking their brains over how it can be that every girl has a "boyfriend" but almost most every guy is single
It's simple: they share the same few Chads and claim that said Chad is their boyfriend

Normies dont understand that women view most men as unattractive and dont understand why women always complain and are often so disrspectful against their normie boyfriends. Its because women know that if the bf stops putting up with the foids bullsit she will leave him and he will have no other girls left who want him and because women are only truly submissive towards Chad.

Men dont understand why women hate nice guys and love bad boys. They dont want to understand that the female brain works totally different compared to the male brain and they seek out bad boys because they are desired by other women and because dangerous men evolutionary speaking can protect females better. They only settle down with the nice guys after they have been pumped and dumped by serveral Chads because they want a man they can control.

I know its water to everyone one here but i still find it funny how clueless normies are and they wouldnt even accept the truth if it would stand right infront of them because they are mentally weak.

Last edited:
They're cucked from overexposure to foids.

some foids in my family want either tall man or asshole man. another foid in family wants literal model tier men. they both live with dogs. no children but dogs. true story.

some foids in my family want either tall man or asshole man. another foid in family wants literal model tier men. they both live with dogs. no children but dogs. true story.
How big are the dogs ?

How big are the dogs ?
not very big tbh. also have another foid in family she is 20 with big dog. she is single and a cunt. like the other 2. my family is almost all cunts tbh.

not very big tbh. also have another foid in family she is 20 with big dog. she is single and a cunt. like the other 2. my family is almost all cunts tbh.
If its a big male dog then she is tasting the dogpill. My sister also has a dog, but its a small one and its female

It's a clown vs clown fight going out there in between foids and normies
Just get your pop corn and enjoy looking at normies losing their head

Woman are predators in Disguise . Normies only get exposed to the ( postive ) Female Halo but dont realize that Woman can Be / and are Cunning Liers .

Woman are predators in Disguise . Normies only get exposed to the ( postive ) Female Halo but dont realize that Woman can Be / and are Cunning Liers .
Its kinda funny to me that most normies will see women forever as some sort of rocket science thats impossible to understand. They could find out the truth but their weak and fragile ego rejects the truth because it would destroy them

compared to the male brain and they seek out bad boys because they are desired by other women and because dangerous men evolutionary speaking can protect females better.

Its kinda funny to me that most normies will see women forever as some sort of rocket science thats impossible to understand. They could find out the truth but their weak and fragile ego rejects the truth because it would destroy them
Lost this one friend " :feelskek: that i knew since middleschool so Like over 9 years , To a random cunt i never Seen before . Dude was Over 6 Feet and kinda non NT He lucked Out , but didnt Heard from him since 3 Years. Funny how it works .

Woman Love to Ruin when they get a Chance but clearly its Our pERsonality that Is at fault .

Diese Rückwärts Rennende Welt " kann mich Mal alter

Last edited:
Women will instantly hate you when you can see right through them. Westsimp world has spoiled them so much that they regard men they can't manipulate as a threat.

Lost this one friend " :feelskek: that i knew since middleschool so Like over 9 years , To a random cunt i never Seen before . Dude was Over 6 Feet and kinda non NT He lucked Out , but didnt Heard from him since 3 Years. Funny how it works .

Woman Love to Ruin when they get a Chance but clearly its Our pERsonality that Is at fault .

Diese Rückwärts Rennende Welt " kann mich Mal alter
Sub7 men cant be true friends witch each other, the second they have the chance to get pussy they will forget you ever existed