Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theory: Dominant women are a myth

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
WARNING: This may be cringy to read. Proceed at your own risk.

Though many wouldn't admit it, I am sure that a lot of members in this forum would prefer a dominant woman. When I use the word "dominant" I don't refer to the whips and handcuffs kind of dominant though. What I actually mean is dominant in the sense of someone who cares for you, supports you in every way possible, someone who gives you love, affection, etc. Almost something like a motherly figure (SHUT THE FUCK UP SIGMUND FREUD I DON'T WANT TO FUCK MY OWN MOTHER :reeeeee:).

Before I continue, I would like to give you my theory for why a man could become submissive in the first place. I think a man becomes submissive after a long and continuous period of rejections, insults and general exclusion. When seemingly everything and everyone is against a man, not just Foids but life in general, at some point he will give up (being dominant) and his biggest desire will be to be held by a Foid telling him that everything will be okay and that she is here for him.

Normie cucks will tell you that "women of all kinds exist" and that if you keep looking, eventually you will find something of liking. However, I personally believe that women as I have described them do not exist in real life. Where do they exist? On the internet and on the internet only. Foids are horrible, selfish people and they are well aware that these kinds of men exist. Men who are desperate for love and female validation. What do they do, knowing this information? They turn that desperation into a way to make easy money.

Foids are designed by nature to want Chads because Chads have the ability to care for and protect them. Though it isn't really necessary in our modern times anymore, Foids are still programmed to find men who are stronger and dominant more desirable than those who aren't. Therefore, the concept of a "dominant woman" is simply ridiculous. ALL women are submissive for Chad.

When you look up posts labeled with "femdom" or something along the lines of, without fail there will be a Foid with an OnlyFans account behind each post. On the other hand, when you look up posts labeled with "rape kink" or "cnc", you will find that a lot of those posts are made by Foids without an OnlyFans account. This proves that women genuinely fantasize about being dominated while dominating is just a business model for them.

In conclusion: Your dream girl isn't real. We don't live in a Disney movie with a happy ending. And this should go without saying, but DON'T GIVE MONEY TO THESE FOIDS!!!

DON'T GIVE MONEY TO THESE FOIDS!!!
ishowspeed-speed.gif

cuckold support thread

WARNING: This may be cringy to read. Proceed at your own risk.

Though many wouldn't admit it, I am sure that a lot of members in this forum would prefer a dominant woman. When I use the word "dominant" I don't refer to the whips and handcuffs kind of dominant though. What I actually mean is dominant in the sense of someone who cares for you, supports you in every way possible, someone who gives you love, affection, etc. Almost something like a motherly figure (SHUT THE FUCK UP SIGMUND FREUD I DON'T WANT TO FUCK MY OWN MOTHER :reeeeee:).

Before I continue, I would like to give you my theory for why a man could become submissive in the first place. I think a man becomes submissive after a long and continuous period of rejections, insults and general exclusion. When seemingly everything and everyone is against a man, not just Foids but life in general, at some point he will give up (being dominant) and his biggest desire will be to be held by a Foid telling him that everything will be okay and that she is here for him.

Normie cucks will tell you that "women of all kinds exist" and that if you keep looking, eventually you will find something of liking. However, I personally believe that women as I have described them do not exist in real life. Where do they exist? On the internet and on the internet only. Foids are horrible, selfish people and they are well aware that these kinds of men exist. Men who are desperate for love and female validation. What do they do, knowing this information? They turn that desperation into a way to make easy money.

Foids are designed by nature to want Chads because Chads have the ability to care for and protect them. Though it isn't really necessary in our modern times anymore, Foids are still programmed to find men who are stronger and dominant more desirable than those who aren't. Therefore, the concept of a "dominant woman" is simply ridiculous. ALL women are submissive for Chad.

When you look up posts labeled with "femdom" or something along the lines of, without fail there will be a Foid with an OnlyFans account behind each post. On the other hand, when you look up posts labeled with "rape kink" or "cnc", you will find that a lot of those posts are made by Foids without an OnlyFans account. This proves that women genuinely fantasize about being dominated while dominating is just a business model for them.

In conclusion: Your dream girl isn't real. We don't live in a Disney movie with a happy ending. And this should go without saying, but DON'T GIVE MONEY TO THESE FOIDS!!!
Indeed. I've the rudest and most masculine women acting all drooly and feminine over a Chad. It's their natural instinct

Totally. At the end of the day wether you are active or passive with a foid you are the one paying for sex hence you are the active role.

Just like feminism is equality only when equality means better treatment for foids

Indeed. I've the rudest and most masculine women acting all drooly and feminine over a Chad. It's their natural instinct
Brutal can'tfightnaturepill:dafuckfeels:.

The foids bragging about all their ",guy friends" suddenly don't want to just be "guy friends" when his facial structure is perfect.