Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [Theorem] Women began cutting themselves as a way to feign virginity and its loss

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Beta hubbies expected to see blood when they penetrated mi'lady, so mi'lady did a sleight of hand underneath the covers and cut herself in order to cause bleeding.

xd

nah its cuz they r attention whores

xd

nah its cuz they r attention whores
The fact that they are so drawn to bleeding in particular as a method of getting attention has much to do with their cunts tbhnglfam. The cunt is literally a bleeding slit itself, and it is no coincidence that roasties seek to recreate this form much like males seek to recreate the phallus and draw it on everything. Whereas a phallus symbolizes order, the cunt or the cut mark symbolizes chaos, as Jewden Peterstein might say.

Although it must be said that cutting as method of getting attention is also observed in males, like those who were in cult of Baal and cut themselves in order to bring about His presence. Similarly, certain Shia Muslims in the modern day commemorate the martyrdom of Hussein by cutting themselves.

Perhaps roasties view Chad as the equivalent of a god or a great figure, and cut themselves for the sane reasons as religious people do vis-à-vis their deities -- because they desire his presence, bemoan his loss, or even flagellate themselves because they're not living up to his standards.

Last edited:
The fact that they are so drawn to bleeding in particular as a method of getting attention has much to do with their cunts tbhnglfam. The cunt is literally a bleeding slit itself, and it is no coincidence that roasties seek to recreate this form much like males seek to recreate the phallus and draw it on everything. Whereas a phallus symbolizes order, the cunt or the cut mark symbolizes chaos, as Jewden Peterstein might say.

Although it must be said that cutting as method of getting attention is also observed in males, like those who were in cult of Baal and cut themselves in order to bring about His presence, or certain Shia Muslims in the modern day who commemorate the martyrdom of Hussein.

Perhaps roasties view Chad as the equivalent of a god or a great figure, and cut themselves for similar reasons -- because they want his presence, or bemoan his loss.
not gonna lie man didnt read but im sure its high IQ so good

Fucking whores blading themselves WWE style.

Fucking whores blading themselves WWE style.
It is brutal that the average whore in the modern day has more experience with wounds than the average male.

Males are supposed to be warriors who constantly get cut and bleed. But very few experience this relative to females now.

I wouldn't doubt it ngl.
That's why when i end up fucking my "virgin" gf, i'm watching it go in.
No sex in darkness, no hiding under blankets.
I'm being 200% SURE that i'm the one who popped her