Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The worst thing about love impossibility is acknowledging it.

superlative

superlative

Misanthropic High-Functioning Psychopath
-
NOTE: This is not a brag post or made-up story, I am genuinely asking for advice.

I believe i have found the perfect girl, she's incredibly intelligent, attractive ( but not that much, i must say ).

I am simply unable to distinguish love from connection, I'm keen on the idea that I am a psychopath, but never have been diagnosed further from 'Conduct disorder'.b

I met her online, about four years ago, I don't really remember how but I can say that we instantly established a friendship, we spoke several hours every day.

I don't think i was an emotional tampon, she would NOT open to me and would limit herself to converse about the game.

I also get to remember she was some kind of "suggar mommy" to me. ( yes, she actually would buy me shit )

It was a hard time for both, but everything faded away when roughly about one year before the pandemic struck, I got tired of her and cut all communication with her, and in a week, forgot completely about her existence.

Strangely, she continued to pursue me, attempting to establish contact with me, multiple times, but failed.

Rewinding to October 2022, i saw her on my contacts list, and tought that it was a good idea to say hi.
No, that was the stupidest mistake I've done in a while, we were back to square one, and there was slight, but noticeable sexual tension, it went like that for a few months and then, it hit.

She told me that she USED TO be in love with me.
My instinct told me that she truly meant that, I was happy, satisfied that all the brainstorming behind those well-written messages were finally acomplishing their goal. To sum it up, i added flirting from MY SIDE from now on.

February 14, she sent me a message MINUTES apart, telling me that she wished i had a happy Valentine's and who i was going to spent it with.
I assumed this was some mental schenanigan of her and just said basically the same thing back, ignoring her initial question.

But it all came down to me by seeing a selfie of her with some tall skinny fuck who was a hardcore Dragon Ball fan.

I felt humilliated, I could not believe what i was visualizing, a woman of such magnitude.. with a weak peasant, instead of being with an acomplished intellectual.. I was jealous, very jealous, i could simply not rationalise HOW she could be with HIM and not ME.

What should i do?

I want your juicy pussy now

Stupid faggot I'm glad you got banned. Hope you die in a fire