Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst part of being a cel is the feeling of being trapped

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
The worst part of fully realising the blackpill, is the overwhelming feeling of being trapped, being trapped by the FAILO DUE TO LOOKS, HEIGHT OR RACE, THREE VERY HARD FACTORS TO CHANGE.

When i was younger i realised there was a distinction between how people were treated due to looks, but you DONT UNDERSTAND THE SHEER SCALE OF THE PROBLEM AND THE CYNICAL ALL ENCOMPASSING NATURE OF THE PROBLEM, EG YOU CANNOT ESCAPE IT BY HARD WORK OR PROFICIENCY ITS JUST A HARD WALL of lookism everywhere with EVERYONE IN EVERY ORGANISATION WHERE HUMANS EXIST.

With the blackpill you can connect the dots to reveal the ALL ENCOMPASSING NATURE OF THE PROBLEM IF YOU DIVE INTO LOOK AT HOW EACH MAIN AREA OF LIFE, CAREER, SOCIAL, SEXUAL IS EFFECTED, IT BECOMES BEWILDERING HOW TRAPPED A PERSON IS WHO HAS A FAILO AND IS DEEMED UNNATRACTIVE.
The sheer negativity a person can face due to lookism DESPITE HIS ACTIONS, MAKES IT OBVIOUS IF YOUR IN THHIS CATEGORY YOU ARE DEFACTO TRAPPED IN THIS CYCLE, WHERE YOUR ACTIONS CANNOT EFFECT THE OUTCOME, NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ACT OR DO. ( BARRING A LOTTERY WIN ABBERATION OF TALENT OR LUCK, WHICH DOESNT UNDERMINE THE ARGUMENT BECAUSE LUCK CAN NEGATE EVERY SINGLE ARGUMENT ANYONE CAN HAVE IF YOU CONCENTRATE ON THE 0.001% THIS DOESNT REPRESENT ANYTHING), IT REPRESENTS BLIND CHANCE, WHICH IS THE SAME BLIND CHANCE AS BEING ATTRACTIVE OR NOT.

This has completely nuked my mental health, as the core essence of a human is drive, if you dont think your striving and effort will be even remotely rewarded, the human ceases to TRY AND STRIVE AND SELF IMPROVE AND GET A JOB AND LIVE AND EVERYTHING.

This is the part that destroys all therapists and normies arguments, THEY THEMSELVES ARE BEING REWARDED FOR THEIR EFFORT EVERY AREA CELS ARE DENIED IN, SEXUAL, SOCIAL, PROFESSIONAL, AS THEY DONT HAVE A FAILO AND MAYBE EVEN A HALO, THE ONLY REASON THEY STILL TRY IS THEY ARE BEING REWARDED FOR THEIR EFFORT.

IF THE SAME DYNAMIC WAS IN EXISTENCE FOR THEM, EG THE REWARD WAS TAKEN AWAY, THEY WOULD BEHAVE IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY, THEIR POSITION IS TOTALLY LEVERAGED ON SELF INTEREST AND BEING REWARDED FOR THEIR EFFORT, ITS LEVERAGED ON THEIR HALO.
The omission of this element IN EVERY SINGLE COUNTERARGUMENT AGAINST THE BLACK PILL BY DEFINITION, MEANS THEY ARE OPERATING ON A DOUBLE STANDARD AND ARE LYING BY OMISSION, which completely undermines their whole position.

This is why many cels fail school etc, THE TRIVIALITY OF SCHOOL WORK AND THE PROBLEMS OF THE "ASSIGNMENT" ARE FUCKING TINY A SPECK IN THE DUST COMPARED TO THE OVERARCHING EXISTENTIAL PROBLEM OF LOOKISM ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE. People with knowledge of the blackpill know the school, or jobs work IS TRIVIAL IN COMPARISON TO THE BLACKPILL, FURTHERMORE THEY KNOW NO AMOUNT OF EFFORT AT SCHOOL OR WORK, WILL DUE TO THE FAILO BE REWARDED IN A FAIR WAY BY THE ENVIRONMENT THEY ARE OPERATING IN.

The problem i have is I know i need to moneymaxx to at least try and solve my face, but the motivation is so low due to the Failo its crazy, it utterly nukes my concentration.

dnr but I relate

Money doesn't care about looks. Anyone who works for money can attain it.

Companies only care about profits. So usually management will value hard workers and reward them.

In a company environment, a hardworking and competent sub5 can easily outshine a lazy and incompetent Chad.

See my comments in this thread.

Money doesn't care about looks. Anyone who works for money can attain it.

Companies only care about profits. So usually management will value hard workers and reward them.

In a company environment, a hardworking and competent sub5 can easily outshine a lazy and incompetent Chad.

See my comments in this thread.

The HALO PILL COMPLETELY OBLITERATES THIS ANGLE

YOUR EFFORT BY DEFINITION ISNT BEING REWARDED IN THE SAME WAY AS EVEN NORMIES

THE CHAD AT WORK THATS LAZY WILL STILL GET A PROMOTION OVER YOU BECAUSE OF HIS HALO ON MANAGEMENT WHICH SEES EVERY ACTION HE DOES AS GOOD AND IS IGNORING HIS FAILURES AND GIVING HIM CHANCE AFTER CHANCE

ARE YOU INSANE OR BLIND

The jeeeez hard work angle may work in REALLY REALLY NICHE AREAS LIKE PROGRAMMING AND ENGINEERING OF REALLY NICHE COMPANIES, where technical profficiency trumps all, BUT ALWASO THIS IS ONLY ONE ASPECT OF LIFE, YOUR COMPLETELY OMMITTING SOCIAL AND SEXUAL AREA OF LIFE WHICH IS TO MOST PEOPLE 90% OF THE DEAL. PEOPLE DONT LIVE TO WORK BRO THEY WORK TO BE ABLE TO DO THINGS IN THE SEXUAL AND SOCIAL AREAS.

The worst part of fully realising the blackpill, is the overwhelming feeling of being trapped, being trapped by the FAILO DUE TO LOOKS, HEIGHT OR RACE, THREE VERY HARD FACTORS TO CHANGE.

When i was younger i realised there was a distinction between how people were treated due to looks, but you DONT UNDERSTAND THE SHEER SCALE OF THE PROBLEM AND THE CYNICAL ALL ENCOMPASSING NATURE OF THE PROBLEM, EG YOU CANNOT ESCAPE IT BY HARD WORK OR PROFICIENCY ITS JUST A HARD WALL of lookism everywhere with EVERYONE IN EVERY ORGANISATION WHERE HUMANS EXIST.

With the blackpill you can connect the dots to reveal the ALL ENCOMPASSING NATURE OF THE PROBLEM IF YOU DIVE INTO LOOK AT HOW EACH MAIN AREA OF LIFE, CAREER, SOCIAL, SEXUAL IS EFFECTED, IT BECOMES BEWILDERING HOW TRAPPED A PERSON IS WHO HAS A FAILO AND IS DEEMED UNNATRACTIVE.
The sheer negativity a person can face due to lookism DESPITE HIS ACTIONS, MAKES IT OBVIOUS IF YOUR IN THHIS CATEGORY YOU ARE DEFACTO TRAPPED IN THIS CYCLE, WHERE YOUR ACTIONS CANNOT EFFECT THE OUTCOME, NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ACT OR DO. ( BARRING A LOTTERY WIN ABBERATION OF TALENT OR LUCK, WHICH DOESNT UNDERMINE THE ARGUMENT BECAUSE LUCK CAN NEGATE EVERY SINGLE ARGUMENT ANYONE CAN HAVE IF YOU CONCENTRATE ON THE 0.001% THIS DOESNT REPRESENT ANYTHING), IT REPRESENTS BLIND CHANCE, WHICH IS THE SAME BLIND CHANCE AS BEING ATTRACTIVE OR NOT.

This has completely nuked my mental health, as the core essence of a human is drive, if you dont think your striving and effort will be even remotely rewarded, the human ceases to TRY AND STRIVE AND SELF IMPROVE AND GET A JOB AND LIVE AND EVERYTHING.

This is the part that destroys all therapists and normies arguments, THEY THEMSELVES ARE BEING REWARDED FOR THEIR EFFORT EVERY AREA CELS ARE DENIED IN, SEXUAL, SOCIAL, PROFESSIONAL, AS THEY DONT HAVE A FAILO AND MAYBE EVEN A HALO, THE ONLY REASON THEY STILL TRY IS THEY ARE BEING REWARDED FOR THEIR EFFORT.

IF THE SAME DYNAMIC WAS IN EXISTENCE FOR THEM, EG THE REWARD WAS TAKEN AWAY, THEY WOULD BEHAVE IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY, THEIR POSITION IS TOTALLY LEVERAGED ON SELF INTEREST AND BEING REWARDED FOR THEIR EFFORT, ITS LEVERAGED ON THEIR HALO.
The omission of this element IN EVERY SINGLE COUNTERARGUMENT AGAINST THE BLACK PILL BY DEFINITION, MEANS THEY ARE OPERATING ON A DOUBLE STANDARD AND ARE LYING BY OMISSION, which completely undermines their whole position.

This is why many cels fail school etc, THE TRIVIALITY OF SCHOOL WORK AND THE PROBLEMS OF THE "ASSIGNMENT" ARE FUCKING TINY A SPECK IN THE DUST COMPARED TO THE OVERARCHING EXISTENTIAL PROBLEM OF LOOKISM ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE. People with knowledge of the blackpill know the school, or jobs work IS TRIVIAL IN COMPARISON TO THE BLACKPILL, FURTHERMORE THEY KNOW NO AMOUNT OF EFFORT AT SCHOOL OR WORK, WILL DUE TO THE FAILO BE REWARDED IN A FAIR WAY BY THE ENVIRONMENT THEY ARE OPERATING IN.

The problem i have is I know i need to moneymaxx to at least try and solve my face, but the motivation is so low due to the Failo its crazy, it utterly nukes my concentration.
nah we have freedom.
being a chad is a worse fate as youd be stuck in a never ending cycle of being with random women and being tempted sins

No thanks.
is the right answer.

It doesnt solve the problem your still trapped and feel trapped just with slightly more money and meaningless consoomer goods.

its like me with food, sometimes i go into a deep state of depression and eat like a pig for weeks and gain weight.

Then i snap out of it and realise again the cope DOESNT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER EVEN AND MAKES THE WHOLE SITUATION WORSE.

the same logic applies to any goods you buy, your consuming it in the same gluttonous fashion I AM DOING WITH FOOD, and the same result and outcome applies.

hard work is for ugly people