Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why I try to stay positive despite the curse of inceldom.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
First watch this 40 second clip from "Alien 3", as it summarizes my attitude towards life.

I know I won't get a girlfriend but I'll still work or fight to get whatever else I can in life: money, comfort luxury, success, happiness, health, power etc. Because those things do not care about looks. They're available to anyone who works for them. In this regard, it's best that I maintain a positive attitude towards life and work on self improvement, learn new things and take care of myself.

Yes, looks matter. It's easier for Chads to make money and become successful or find happiness or seize power. But that's not relevant to me because I'm not a Chad.

I'll never let inceldom influence how I fare in other aspects of my life, because that would amount to dying on my knees over and over everyday for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
Keep deluding yourself with coping and bluepill lies buddy boyo

those things do not care about looks
They do. The halo effect rules all. Nevermind, you said it here:
Yes, looks matter. It's easier for Chads to make money and become successful or find happiness or seize power.

But that's not relevant to me because I'm not a Chad.
It is relevant because if chad makes more money than you for the same amount of productivity, that means he's indirectly stealing your money. This is why we must NEET as much as we can, cope as much as we can and rope when we can't NEET anymore.

Still, health really is something we all should strive towards regardless because it doesn't cost anything to sleep enough and work out and no one is forcing us to stuff ourselves with heavily processed goyslop as long as we can cook for ourselves.

Last edited:
Still, health really is something we all should strive towards regardless because it doesn't cost anything to sleep enough and work out

True. The same applies to everything else I mentioned. It doesn't cost anything to learn new skills and work towards success.

As for the halo effect making it easy for Chads to succeed, in most cases it just gives them a headstart. I've worked in corporate for 17 years and I have seen Chads get yelled at and even fired for poor performance or tardiness. Being good looking doesn't mean they don't have the potential to screw up.

The simple truth is money doesn't care about your looks. And companies just care about profits. So in this connection, management take into consideration performance and productivity, not looks. Chad just gets one or two free kicks that's it.

In the world of money, Chad's power is not as concentrated as it is in the realm of dating and relationships.

Edit: I should add that a few years ago, there was a time when an underperforming Chad with lesser of years of experience than me who was being paid almost the same as me. I handed my resignation letter to the boss. Since I was a good performer, she became concerned and asked me why. I told her "It's just not working out for me here", which gave her the hint that I'm being underpaid. We then negotiated a better deal and I withdrew my resignation and stayed there for another 2 years.

The point is that companies need MONEY and will ultimately reward people based on their performance,not looks. If you play your cards right, you can rise above the Chads and Stacies. At least in the field of professional work.

Last edited:
In the world of money, Chad's power is not as concentrated as it is in the realm of dating and relationships.
That's true.

I guess only if you want to be in management or politics as a manlet, then you're screwed.

Keep deluding yourself with coping and bluepill lies buddy boyo
Blackpill isn't incompatible with the whitepill. All old cels either rope or become whitepilled. :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

That's true.

I guess only if you want to be in management or politics as a manlet, then you're screwed.

I've seen manlets and other ugly types in high management positions.

Clearly, they were good at their jobs and were handsomely ( :lul: ) rewarded.

Like I said, companies need MONEY and will reward people based on their performance, not looks.

that works if your problem in life is your oneitis not showing up to school

I finished school in 1998.

And my post is based off 17 years of work experience in corporate companies. I know what I'm talking about.

So how many years of work experience do you have?

I've worked in corporate for 17 years and I have seen Chads get yelled at and even fired for poor performance or tardiness.
Lifefuel. This motivates me to statusmax to a managerial role in a corporation so I can clobber Chads like Himmler did in the SS :chad::banhammer:

massive cope but ok

First watch this 40 second clip from "Alien 3", as it summarizes my attitude towards life.

I know I won't get a girlfriend but I'll still work or fight to get whatever else I can in life: money, comfort luxury, success, happiness, health, power etc. Because those things do not care about looks. They're available to anyone who works for them. In this regard, it's best that I maintain a positive attitude towards life and work on self improvement, learn new things and take care of myself.

Yes, looks matter. It's easier for Chads to make money and become successful or find happiness or seize power. But that's not relevant to me because I'm not a Chad.

I'll never let inceldom influence how I fare in other aspects of my life, because that would amount to dying on my knees over and over everyday for the rest of my life.

The HALO PILL COMPLETELY OBLITERATES THIS ANGLE

YOUR EFFORT BY DEFINITION ISNT BEING REWARDED IN THE SAME WAY AS EVEN NORMIES

THE CHAD AT WORK THATS LAZY WILL STILL GET A PROMOTION OVER YOU BECAUSE OF HIS HALO ON MANAGEMENT WHICH SEES EVERY ACTION HE DOES AS GOOD AND IS IGNORING HIS FAILURES AND GIVING HIM CHANCE AFTER CHANCE

ARE YOU INSANE OR BLIND