Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst part about roping

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
You don’t get any true closure to know if your plan succeeded or not, you won’t know. You’ll just be dead. You’ll only know if you fail.

Rape instead tbh

Eh I've considered public roping before. Not "murder-suicide", feds :feelsLSD: regular suicide done in front of people. Some may say that's pointless but the average foid is not mentally equipped for the psychological trauma of being coated in gray matter.

Eh I've considered public roping before. Not "murder-suicide", feds :feelsLSD: regular suicide done in front of people. Some may say that's pointless but the average foid is not mentally equipped for the psychological trauma of being coated in gray matter.
Foids wont care nigga

They literally abort their babies

Foids wont care nigga

They literally abort their babies
True they are abortion-loving whores,but remember foids are psychologically weak and mentally cannot handle witnessing extreme violence. I sliced my hand with a knife deep at work one time and my foid coworker was crying and having a panic attack over seeing the blood while I'm the one getting stitches. They don't care about us the same way my coworker didn't care about me, they react to the gore.

True they are abortion-loving whores,but remember foids are psychologically weak and mentally cannot handle witnessing extreme violence. I sliced my hand with a knife deep at work one time and my foid coworker was crying and having a panic attack over seeing the blood while I'm the one getting stitches. They don't care about us the same way my coworker didn't care about me, they react to the gore.
nut on a toilet before you rope in public

Makes no sense. If you succeeded, then you succeeded and if you didn't succeed - you know you didn't.

Well, it depends. In some cases, even if you fail you won't know. You could turn yourself into a brain-damaged vegetable. If you're going to do it, don't play around. Make it count.