Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The worst feeling I’ve ever felt

cvury

cvury

whitepilled
-
I’ve been through so much in my life time, but the worst feeling I’ve ever felt was being betrayed by the people I thought were my best friends. Throughout elementary I had a group of good friends, it started around 2nd grade when I was at a point where I had no real friends (just acquaintances), I was pretty lonely. Anyways I was having a birthday party and I didn’t know who to invite, so I picked some people I occasionally talked to, there were 5 of us including me. After my party things really took off and we did everything together. Ate lunch together, spent recess together, played Xbox together. We did everything and we had each other’s back. I fondly remember one Halloween we all went trick or treating together. It was so much fun, one of the best days of my life. But starting middle school everything fell apart. It’s when I really started getting bullied, and the 4 people I thought were the nicest, most fun people I ever met, started picking on me so they could fit in with the other chad punk popular kids. Starting 7th grade I had to move to a new city for my parent’s work and I never saw them again. I texted some of them, 2 responded out of pity I could tell they didn’t care. I still had hope though, so of course my birthday was coming up (again with the birthday shit, fuck) and I decided to invite them all because I had no one else to invite, and none of them responded to my invitation. I ended up spending my birthday getting Burger King with my wench of a mother. 3 years later and socially I’ve gotten nowhere, spent all middle school and early high school years with no friends, and now I have to move schools again because of the “incident” I discussed in previous threads. My life is a joke. I forgot about all this because it was so depressing and heartbreaking for me I blocked it out of my mind, until today when I logged into my old Instagram account for the first time in years. I go to look at their profile and they are still best friends. Their whole feed is covered in pictures of the 4 doing things together, it hurt so bad. I thought by now they would’ve drifted apart but they are still together. Everyone is so cruel and for what? I bet they forgot about me. My chest genuinely hurts when I think about them, it makes me so angry but so sad at the same time. I am already going through the worst time in my life after the “incident” and this was just the cherry on top of this living nightmare. God I hope I go to sleep tonight and never ever wake up.

I’m sorry for all this venting I just have no one to talk to, I have so many horrible life stories to tell, why did things have to end up this way. Why. Why someone tell me. I don’t get it.

Brutal af. Dont trust anybody. Fuck friends

I’m sorry for all this venting I just have no one to talk to, I have so many horrible life stories to tell, why did things have to end up this way. Why. Why someone tell me. I don’t get it.
maybe next time try to use paragraphs or sentences, 90 percent of people who are gonna see this post are not gonna read it

nigga trying to read your post gave me a headache
I’m too depressed to even format the post, idc if I get barely any replies just knowing someone read it makes me satisfied.

Getting strong Elliot Rodger vibes here

I’m too depressed to even format the post, idc if I get barely any replies just knowing someone read it makes me satisfied.
:feelsbadman: i'll try to read it after im done eating

worst feeling for me is when I come to terms with my failures which could've been easily prevented had I put in some efforts that I didn't and the feeling gets even more worse as I keep making the same mistakes again and again I just can't seem to fix anything in my life. I have been cursed.

I don't care about my high school and middle school friends anymore, today most of them are fat or cucked by a landwhale.

I’ve been through so much in my life time, but the worst feeling I’ve ever felt was being betrayed by the people I thought were my best friends. Throughout elementary I had a group of good friends, it started around 2nd grade when I was at a point where I had no real friends (just acquaintances), I was pretty lonely. Anyways I was having a birthday party and I didn’t know who to invite, so I picked some people I occasionally talked to, there were 5 of us including me. After my party things really took off and we did everything together. Ate lunch together, spent recess together, played Xbox together. We did everything and we had each other’s back. I fondly remember one Halloween we all went trick or treating together. It was so much fun, one of the best days of my life. But starting middle school everything fell apart. It’s when I really started getting bullied, and the 4 people I thought were the nicest, most fun people I ever met, started picking on me so they could fit in with the other chad punk popular kids. Starting 7th grade I had to move to a new city for my parent’s work and I never saw them again. I texted some of them, 2 responded out of pity I could tell they didn’t care. I still had hope though, so of course my birthday was coming up (again with the birthday shit, fuck) and I decided to invite them all because I had no one else to invite, and none of them responded to my invitation. I ended up spending my birthday getting Burger King with my wench of a mother. 3 years later and socially I’ve gotten nowhere, spent all middle school and early high school years with no friends, and now I have to move schools again because of the “incident” I discussed in previous threads. My life is a joke. I forgot about all this because it was so depressing and heartbreaking for me I blocked it out of my mind, until today when I logged into my old Instagram account for the first time in years. I go to look at their profile and they are still best friends. Their whole feed is covered in pictures of the 4 doing things together, it hurt so bad. I thought by now they would’ve drifted apart but they are still together. Everyone is so cruel and for what? I bet they forgot about me. My chest genuinely hurts when I think about them, it makes me so angry but so sad at the same time. I am already going through the worst time in my life after the “incident” and this was just the cherry on top of this living nightmare. God I hope I go to sleep tonight and never ever wake up.

That’s like almost my life.

In my teenage years i played soccer with my mom and got laughed at by my classmates who saw me, while they where all boys from my class playing together, making plans without telling me.
I got betrayed too by people i thought where my best friends, because they began to bully me in order to gain Chad‘s and Stacey’s respect.

when i asked them privately, why they do this to me, they began to gaslight me: „It’s just fun, mate, don’t take everything serious!“

same here tbh, I had some le friend circle, ofc I was pushed out and they still doing their normie things.
brutal ngl

Never trust anyone. :blackpill:

I sympathize with you. We've all once in our life attached to assholes who aren't worth it.

All my friends now are just business associates. We talk about how to make money, help each other make money sometimes, do drugs to cope with the lack of money and that's it. No bullshit anymore.

Chest pain due to a bro band from distant past? Come on and go hit on women instead
All my friends now are just business associates. We talk about how to make money, help each other make money sometimes, do drugs to cope with the lack of money and that's it. No bullshit anymore.
Friends are overrated

I'm so sorry OP :cryfeels: life is a cruel joke

it's over. i know how it feels to be lifemogged:fuk:. i grew up with step siblings, they moved to new york a couple years ago with their grandparents. fast forward a few years and their step dad died in october of this year and they had to come down to florida the funeral. i was lifemogged brutally. my step siblings were showing me photos of them and their friends at homecoming and asked me what i wore to homecoming, i had to awkwardly tell them i didn't go. my step brother is also in way better shape than me, is a football player, and gets hella foids. to rub salt on the wound, i sent a photo of me and my step siblings to my oneitis and she said she thought my step brother was hot:cryfeels: