Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The worst feeling is connecting your past abuse to your present romantic failures(IT fags gtfih)

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
All my life I was treated like shit. Bullied, harassed, and abused. I never once thought that this was in any way connected with my ability to find a wife or a girlfriend. I just assumed I would find one regardless because according to society, "everyone gets married". I have slowly but steadily begun to realize that the things that singled me out as a target in my youth-being ugly, dark skinned, Indian, socially challenged, sensitive, etc.- would be the SAME exact things that screwed me over in the dating world. I don't even want to think about it because it's so painful.

And this is the case with almost all incels. They suffered in the past and that same suffering only comes back to haunt them just when they thought they were free from it. Women don't have to experience this because they get sex and relationships easily. They never have to relive their past trauma like we do. Anyone who criticizes us needs to understand THAT.

its over for ugly currys like us we are a joke to everyone

It's rude and insensitive to say women have an easier time finding relationships. Some women have a very hard time locking down Chad