Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: your timing is very bad (context)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

So tired, so very very tired| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
as you know I look very very special/strange (missing facial bones), very large round but pointy jaw but no transition between facial features, very asymmetric, very weird head/skull, weird orbital area and terrible "harmony"..... I stand out..... I am indeed a 1)

always when I'm outside my timing is very bad.

I take my bicycle out of the garage and ride off, it's a neighborhood road with 30kmh/20 mph speed limit) 5 seconds later I break to let some idiot tall teenage chad cross the road out of courtesy (I didn't register or look at the person just that someone was crossing) and he just stares at me like I'm a wolf riding a bike, not in an angry or evil way just in a curious confused way I can't help it but feel sad and angered, keeps staring and stopping as I ride past I'm too high inhibited to say or do anything

Situations like this always happen, whether I drive mother's (very average and common) car or whether I just walk. A person or group of persons of any age or gender is "there" at the moment I'm "there" (this could be anywhere) to stare, joke about or talk about me (not to me but they don't really try to hid it). Had I, would I just left/leave or arrived 5-10 seconds earlier or later the situations wouldn't happen.. hence my shit timing.....

so here I am on a Friday evening and from my bedroom window I see a young gL couple walking past on the street below, she's a hot stacy and I look up to see my "face" in the reflection of my computer's screen and I suddenly feel very tired and sick

thanks if you read this far it makes me just feel a little better

Last edited:
so here I am on a Friday evening and from my bedroom window I see a young gL couple walking past, she's a hot stacy and I look up to see my "face" in the reflection of my computer's screen and I suddenly feel very tired and sick
:feelsbadman:

and I look down just now to see a group of attractive young people walk by

I'm so deformed it's unbearable

Young 14-15 yo girls stare at me with O shaped mouth. They watch so much tiktok chad content that they can't stand seeing ugly people irl.

Most zoomers make monkey sounds when I go past them. I also look 5-8 years older and that made me cope that my sanity will be spared. I was wrong. Gen Z and alpha are wild tyrant chimps who don't care about age of their victims. They cowardly attack lonely grown-ups, the elderly, disabled and homeless people.

This is one of the reasons I stopped supporting my country. We have no future with the new tiktok looks obsessed greedy monkeys. National identities are erased. It's all copy pasted NPC barbaric hyper competitive savages who are good only in terms of predatory intelligence.

Young 14-15 yo girls stare at me with O shaped mouth. They watch so much tiktok chad content that they can't stand seeing ugly people irl.

Most zoomers make monkey sounds when I go past them. I also look 5-8 years older and that made me cope that my sanity will be spared. I was wrong. Gen Z and alpha are wild tyrant chimps who don't care about age of their victims. They cowardly attack lonely grown-ups, the elderly, disabled and homeless people.

This is one of the reasons I stopped supporting my country. We have no future with the new tiktok looks obsessed greedy monkeys. National identities are erased. It's all copy pasted NPC barbaric hyper competitive savages who are good only in terms of predatory intelligence.
I understand your feelings. you have it tough in this world I'm sure but you sound like you're "normal ugly" but I'm ugly ugly as in I get actual wtf stares or most people talk about me (even if I don^'t hear it it's obvious, every age and gender does it)... "ugliest person I've ever seen" or "how tf does he look like" are lines I often overhear from men and women alike, of every age

I understand your feelings. you have it tough in this world I'm sure but you sound like you're "normal ugly" but I'm ugly ugly as in I get actual wtf stares or most people talk about me (even if I don^'t hear it it's obvious, every age and gender does it)... "ugliest person I've ever seen" or "how tf does he look like" are lines I often overhear from men and women alike, of every age
Conclusion: We ain't gonna make it. :feelscry:

as you know I look very very special/strange (missing facial bones), very large round but pointy jaw but no transition between facial features, very asymmetric, very weird head/skull, weird orbital area and terrible "harmony"..... I stand out..... I am indeed a 1)
It can't be that bad man, I got rated sub3 and I have so many flaws.

You should geomaxx with me if its true because its over in the West. It's over for me as well, I am getting a surgery but even then it will still be over JFL.

Also mogs me hard at having a car and license, I have neither at 29 years loool

It can't be that bad man, I got rated sub3 and I have so many flaws.
It is that bad. You can't even put me on the normal scale. I'm a real 1/10, not normie ugly people just ignore but I get stares, talked about, pointed at..... I have no facial bones in many places, a balloon head, very asymmetric face and many other traits

You should geomaxx with me if its true because its over in the West. It's over for me as well, I am getting a surgery but even then it will still be over JFL.
Thank you for the offer, I will keep it in mind! I talked to 4 surgeons, it is over for me. Nothing can be done, even 50k surgeries wouldn't do anything, not that I could afford that

Also mogs me hard at having a car and license, I have neither at 29 years loool
I was forced to do it by my parents also for the job I had but I hope you can get it

Just ldar theory

Just ldar theory
oh yea I will, probably I'll work 28-30 hours maximum per week in the future just to be able to afford at least some copes..but still that's not much of a life

That’s brutal man. I couldn’t imagine being a 1/10. I was 2.5/10 in middle school because of my narrow jaw and being super skinny, and I was picked on, teased, and ostracized every day. You must have had it even worse. At least my looks improved after puberty and I’m a 4/10 now. I still rot in loneliness, but people don’t stare or actively go out of their way to pick on me. I’m mostly just invisible.

here I am on a Friday evening and from my bedroom window I see a young gL couple walking past on the street below, she's a hot stacy and I look up to see my "face" in the reflection of my computer's screen and I suddenly feel very tired and sick
I relate to this a lot. It hurts so bad knowing you can never ever have that

That’s brutal man. I couldn’t imagine being a 1/10. I was 2.5/10 in middle school because of my narrow jaw and being super skinny, and I was picked on, teased, and ostracized every day. You must have had it even worse. At least my looks improved after puberty and I’m a 4/10 now. I still rot in loneliness, but people don’t stare or actively go out of their way to pick on me. I’m mostly just invisible.
yea I'm basically a 1/10.... if "4" is considered ugly.... I'm deformed and very asymmetric, my whole face "curves" sideways, I look feminine and I have a head similar to a balloon

yea I'm basically a 1/10.... if "4" is considered ugly.... I'm deformed and very asymmetric, my whole face "curves" sideways, I look feminine and I have a head similar to a balloon
Damn bro. I don’t consider myself ugly as a 4/10, but there is nothing about me that is very attractive either. I have a face similar to Elliot Rodger. Sorry your parents gave you such bad genes. Just curious, are one or both of your parents ugly too?

Damn bro. I don’t consider myself ugly as a 4/10, but there is nothing about me that is very attractive either. I have a face similar to Elliot Rodger. Sorry your parents gave you such bad genes. Just curious, are one or both of your parents ugly too?
Ironically they are not.

My dad is 6'3 and was like an 8.5/10 when he had me, mother is around my height and was objectively maybe an 8.5/10 too. For all intents and purposes I should have been an ok height chadlite or even chad.

Until I was about 12 or 13 paediatricians predicted I will be about 6 feet tall.

I was good looking—and had a chad future ahead of me—until I was about 9 or 10. Then some unknown gene mutation/some unexplainable change in RNA (also a mutation) COMPLETELY changed how I look..... my skull/head AND my face. Together with my early and very fast puberty I grew to quickly in height and my face got messed up by THIS too. IN ADDITION at this time a lot of unnecessary dental work messed up my growth....

I don't look like a "deformed chad" but more a "deformed ugly person". If I were more symmetric and even if I got surgery.... neither of that would help me, I got it all checked out.......

my head is 34% too narrow and 27% too large

Ironically they are not.

My dad is 6'3 and was like an 8.5/10 when he had me, mother is around my height and was objectively maybe an 8.5/10 too. For all intents and purposes I should have been an ok height chadlite or even chad.

Until I was about 12 or 13 paediatricians predicted I will be about 6 feet tall.

I was good looking—and had a chad future ahead of me—until I was about 9 or 10. Then some unknown gene mutation/some unexplainable change in RNA (also a mutation) COMPLETELY changed how I look..... my skull/head AND my face. Together with my early and very fast puberty I grew to quickly in height and my face got messed up by THIS too. IN ADDITION at this time a lot of unnecessary dental work messed up my growth....

I don't look like a "deformed chad" but more a "deformed ugly person". If I were more symmetric and even if I got surgery.... neither of that would help me, I got it all checked out.......
Man, you just brutally lost the genetic lottery. You probably had greater than a 99% chance to be Chadlite or even Chad, but you lost. That must hurt so bad to go from a hood looking child to looking like that. I was good looking too as a little kid but at age 9-10 my face also changed and got worse. I’m just glad it improved some again after puberty.

At least they are ALL jabbed. Based Israel

Spongebob Squarepants Nickelodeon GIF

i aspire every day for total Extinction.

mang you mogg me to another galaxy with that face… I am 0.5/10 easily

When I was in my teens I would notice people laughing and pointing at me. No joke I would be in public minding my business and I would have to deal with that bullshit. Shit fucking hurt man. I'm glad that never happens anymore. I think it's because I look more intimidating now.

You need to get more sleep and drink more water. You're more alert and make better decisions then. To prevent these bad interactions I now run past people. If I were on a bike or in a car I'd book through the slowdowns