Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop bragging about your crimes

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
There's no shortage of incels getting busted for planning to "attack" because they wanted their fame and bragged about it. You need to understand that any action you do, would not make you famous.

I need to quote a evil criminal, who had planned and executed his operation.

Did you carry out the attack for fame?

No, carrying out an attack for fame would be laughable. After all who can remember the name of the attackers in the September 11 attack in New York? How about the attack on the pentagon? The attackers in the plane that crashed into the field on the same day? I will be forgotten quickly. Which I do not mind. After all I am a private and mostly introverted person. But the aftershock from my actions will ripple for years to come, driving political and social discourse, creating the atmosphere or fear and change that is required.

How many of these are just larps and glowies?

How many of these are just larps and glowies?
Yeah, also, we need to stop vulnerable autistic men from being entrapped. There's no free lunch in the world, if someone buys you an AR-15 and tells you to shoot up a school they're 100% a fed

Yeah. Those who publish their plans are simply niggers who want to get arrested and jailmaxx.

The attackers in the plane that crashed into the field on the same day?
Not trying to derail your thread but there weren't actually attackers in that plane. The air force pilot who was following that plane was just really antsy and shot it down. The job done by the US government attempting to cover it up and make it look like there were attackers on board was laughably bad, I'm half asleep rn so I don't feel like getting into the details but you get the idea.

It was a plane full of innocent passengers shot down by a retarded or evil USAF pilot :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

Mass shootings are idiotic. There’s no point in attacking people you don’t even know. You should get back at people who’ve personally wronged you instead.

if someone buys you an AR-15 and tells you to shoot up a school they're 100% a fed
No, they are cowards that want others to do their bidding.

Mass shootings are idiotic. There’s no point in attacking people you don’t even know. You should get back at people who’ve personally wronged you instead.
Exactly

No, they are cowards that want others to do their bidding.
Very very few people in the world would buy someone an AR to shoot shit up. Feds do it plenty though, they "help" you with bomb materials, plans etc. No shortage of stories like these in the news

Lifemogging is the pinnacle of mogging.

Even niggers tell each other to “stop self-snitchin”. Ffs.

The message is more important. Think about Elliot Rodger. His operation was pathetic, he killed 3 ricecels (although they were bullies themselves so they aren't entirely guilt free), 2 beckies, 1 foid looking man (?), cucked out by locked door.

But that didn't stop him from being probably the most successful spreader of the "brand name" incel, and him and Alek brought many into the incel community, many of my incel friends included

Reminded me of the countless niggers rapping on Instagram before being "popped by a numba 9" or accidentally "diss-tracked" themselves with a "fun switched Glock"
LOL

My lawyer wants me to not post here anymore

Fuck the feds. Make false bomb threats every day

I will be forgotten quickly. Which I do not mind. After all I am a private and mostly introverted person. But the aftershock from my actions will ripple for years to come, driving political and social discourse, creating the atmosphere or fear and change that is required.
Are you about to commit a shooting?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back