Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DON'T CHANGE FOR THE ENEMY

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
As a blackcel, I refuse to thugmaxx because why should I change for a society that have made it clear that no matter what I do my best will never be good enough.

I have spent the past 3 years trying everything in the book to make society and my own race like me but still they have treated me like crap and gave me dirty looks, so why on earth should I continue to appeal to a enemy that have made clear that it wants to destroy me and rather see me dead?

Good thing I have recently come around and have started to do things that I want to do on my own time while not giving a fuck what anyone wants or think of me

It's hard for niggers because any signs of social weakness is more likely to get you physically assaulted or even killed. If you can avoid that, then you've made the wise decision.

As a blackcel, I refuse to thugmaxx because why should I change for a society that have made it clear that no matter what I do my best will never be good enough.

I have spent the past 3 years trying everything in the book to make society and my own race like me but still they have treated me like crap and gave me dirty looks, so why on earth should I continue to appeal to a enemy that have made clear that it wants to destroy me and rather see me dead?

Good thing I have recently come around and have started to do things that I want to do on my own time while not giving a fuck what anyone wants or think of me
Based, Who gives a fuck

It's hard for niggers because any signs of social weakness is more likely to get you physically assaulted or even killed. If you can avoid that, then you've made the wise decision.
Exactly. I'm a very shy and introverted person, so whenever another black person tries to talk to me I be having to force myself to talk to them because of what you just said. if you ignore them, most likely they going to try to fight you or straight up kill you

Exactly my story but as a Jew.

Man I relate to this so much. I am a blackcel too (mix race but I have heavy black features) and I understand you completely when you say that you have to talk to them and not act socially awkward as to not appear "weak"