Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It can't rain all the time

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
Despite my life being not so great 99.99% of the time, I still find comfort in the little things such as the fact that I'm a very attention to detail whether that's rearranging stuff and keeping everything nice and neat which gives me a sense of accomplishment and it help pass the time when I'm bored.

The same goes for my hygiene like I always make sure to maintain my appearance even tho I know that's not going to get me any pussy lol but that still don't stop me from keeping myself clean and presentable.

For that, we as incels should practice "self care" as well

Yeah, nothing wrong with keeping up with the basics.

Just common courtesy and mannerism.

Based and positivitypilled
Flowie, 3x
:whitepill:

Despite my life being not so great 99.99% of the time, I still find comfort in the little things such as the fact that I'm a very attention to detail whether that's rearranging stuff and keeping everything nice and neat which gives me a sense of accomplishment and it help pass the time when I'm bored.

The same goes for my hygiene like I always make sure to maintain my appearance even tho I know that's not going to get me any pussy lol but that still don't stop me from keeping myself clean and presentable.

Presentable for who?

fakecel if you care enough to do those things

incels have piss bottles and regularly go to the mental hospital due to morbid obesity

fakecel if you care enough to do those things

incels have piss bottles and regularly go to the mental hospital due to morbid obesity
It's piss jugs, bro! Bottles have too small of an opening. And insanity isn't caused by weight...

Other than that, I concur.

I keep up my hygiene and health because I don't want to make my life any worse than it is now