Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worse part of being a manlet is dealing with people's bullshit

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I hate how men target the smallest guy in the room and unload all of their anger and frustration onto them via teasing or trying to start a fight. This is typically done by normalfags to increase their status in a clique.
Oh yeah you're a real tough guy, taunting a guy significantly smaller than you. You know damn well if the guy was his size or bigger he would never be doing that. Fucking cowards.
As a manlet, you either have to always stand up to the constant disrespect or just choose to ignore it. It's fucking exhausting having to fight back.
If you decide to fight, it's usually someone bigger, and even if you win, you risk going to jail. That, or you just take it and end up looking weak.
In my experience there are usually two types of manlets: The ones who are always on the edge because they don't want to be disrespected and are always fighting back. They're usually high T. These are the ones who are said to have a napoleon complex, and then we have the other type which are not as aggressive but have low self-esteem and depression from the constant insults.

Every manlet should have a gun

Won‘t give up rather die of trying

In what type of environment did you experience this?

Solid observation. I used to be in the former camp with the Napoleon complex but I eventually ended up feeling like it wasn't worth the effort fighting against all the BS for marginal benefits. In my mind, it's better just avoiding everyone so I can be who I am in peace. Too bad money doesn't grow on trees though

Being targeted isn't a height thing, I was bullied by the shortest kid in class, if people bully you it's because you're ugly. Chadlets don't get bullied because their hunter eyes prevent anyone from wanting to fight with them.

I fully agree with entire post, tallfags are huge cowards starting fights that they can only win, if there is even a slight chance of getting hurt they fuck off. Its like i would act brave and tough then beat up a 10yo kid.
Every manlet should have a gun
True that, too bad we are cucked by strict gun laws, they know how much pent up anger have some men and they are afraid of the retribution.

I don't know why making fun of height isn't an actual hate crime unless you're literally a dwarf. Fat people have more legal protection. Sex perverts have more legal protection.

I hate how men target the smallest guy in the room and unload all of their anger and frustration onto them via teasing or trying to start a fight. This is typically done by normalfags to increase their status in a clique.
Oh yeah you're a real tough guy, taunting a guy significantly smaller than you. You know damn well if the guy was his size or bigger he would never be doing that. Fucking cowards.
As a manlet, you either have to always stand up to the constant disrespect or just choose to ignore it. It's fucking exhausting having to fight back.
If you decide to fight, it's usually someone bigger, and even if you win, you risk going to jail. That, or you just take it and end up looking weak.
In my experience there are usually two types of manlets: The ones who are always on the edge because they don't want to be disrespected and are always fighting back. They're usually high T. These are the ones who are said to have a napoleon complex, and then we have the other type which are not as aggressive but have low self-esteem and depression from the constant insults.
Other dudes who mock short men are doing it just to makes themselves feel more masculine. Short men can be masculine though. Look at Conor Mcgregor 5ft8 and Floyd Maywheather 5ft7 Being short can be an advantage in fighting because you can dodge punches better and move around far quicker. Short men are just as strong as tall men and far stronger than tall foids.

Not trying to brag or anything, but I’ve fought tall fags before. I just hate them so much. I want to bash their heads in with rocks.

In what jungle are you living that are you always fighting? My last fist fight was in 8-th grade. I'm 5'6.

After this one dumb jock did something awful. I took my big ass 80s Cadillac and sharked around thier football field on the street and parking lot all the time. They learned quickly that the opressed had more than the means if i were to snap. Soon after none fucked with me .
Sadly i had to keep the car hidden blocks away.

It would be incredible to witness some manlet disrespected and he kicked a tallfag ass

I have never witnessed any overtly-visible attempt on such a thing. Maybe in shitholes like the US.

Being targeted isn't a height thing, I was bullied by the shortest kid in class, if people bully you it's because you're ugly. Chadlets don't get bullied because their hunter eyes prevent anyone from wanting to fight with them.
The part about the intimidation effect of their eyes is brutal and correct. Thankfully people had a neutral or positive tilt around me. All of them would look like bitches and they knew it.

Renting a Ryder truck and buying a few drums of ammonium nitrate fertilizer would fix all of this.