Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The world seems ridiculously over-influenced by male thirstiness and I'm bored of it"

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Last edited:
Her wish is already being granted perhaps. Lowering T levels, singlehood amongst male rising - she will get what she wants soon enough. Then she'll have other complaints. Females are so damn ungrateful - they do not know how good they have it until they eventually lose it.
They are monsters with open wounds, the damn creature bleeds for days on end, and refuses to hit the damn coffin that the ghoul fucking deserves.

they should bring marriage and purity back to levels of the past or something

but it was the women who destroyed these things in the first place

I agree, men are too thirsty. Let's stop giving women attention and focus on ourselves fr

ECov5yoVAAcfjGP

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ianb7qAGd9I

I wish foids realized that their only value is the male willingness for sex and reproduction. At everything else you'd get better results with men, so when/if males lose interests in that, foids will be disposable almost completely.

At everything else you'd get better results with men, so when/if males lose interests in that, foids will be disposable almost completely.
Foids would be outright worthless without sex.

I sometimes wish all men would lose their sexual desires. Just imagine how the social dynamics would change JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back