Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The world is going to deny me a son/daughter.

TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

Recruit
★★
Lately I’ve been rethinking how I had a wonderful childhood, mainly because my father was an awesome dude willing to do fun stuff with me.

Now I never thought about having children, but it suddenly hit me that I’m most likely never going to have them, and it fucking hurts.

I think this might be the final straw on my lack of purpose. Check the dutch news tomorrow, I’m going to jump in front of a train.

Good luck.

Goodbye brother, I'm crying...

Good night sweet prince

See you tomorrow

how old are you? Make sure you have tried literally everything before sui.

Lately I’ve been rethinking how I had a wonderful childhood, mainly because my father was an awesome dude willing to do fun stuff with me.

Now I never thought about having children, but it suddenly hit me that I’m most likely never going to have them, and it fucking hurts.

I think this might be the final straw on my lack of purpose. Check the dutch news tomorrow, I’m going to jump in front of a train.

Good luck.
I pray you end up as Chad in the next life, sleep well fren

yeah I don’t know if I should be glad though

See you in the future :)

Dont kill yourself, not having kids is not the end of the world.

Good luck.
Bro just fucking adopt or pay a Seagate or something

Why would you want a daughter?

cope like the rest of us

Why do you want kids anyways. Legacy means nothing

You will never pass on your shit genes, It's Over.

suicide is very common apparently in the Netherlands

Should had went out like a real man and sERve some justice to the society, not jumping in front of a train.

Notded

???

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back