Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother is upset with me for choosing to work at an investment bank instead of becoming a doctor

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: and this place does? I mean it guess it does it some ways....but not really
This place does, I can say whatever I want, confess whatever I want, talk to people who are like me

You starting to get it now?

If I was making $50k a month I would definitely be doing better things than fucking around on here but you do you bro
I don't invest in my own well-being. Just work, then rot here and then go to bed. JFL. I rarely pay myself out too. Will only start living once the system is finalized and completely passive. + Money doesn't really fix inceldom. Materialistic possessions are bullshit. Also, it's not like I can become some bullshit guru or whatever go online and live the dream. I'm too ugly.
This place does, I can say whatever I want, confess whatever I want, talk to people who are like me

You starting to get it now?
Money is not a substitute for socialization. Money can buy me hentai and anime figures, vehicles that I won't drive because I don't even leave my house. It cannot buy socialization, it can buy business partners, but they're not people you can talk with on a human level.

My end game plan is make a few 10 million, then leave my basement, and travel maxx somehow, but I haven't figured out all the details yet.
The problem is, when you know you can be making money with your time. Why would you waste it on bullshit? That's the main issue.

I think you're both larping, but anyhow I'll tell you about my dads friend who was making 130k a month in his early 30's and the kind of life he lived. Here it goes:
Had 2 mansions near the ocean
Had a Ferrari and a Lamborghini
Had 4 motorcycles
Would throw parties every weekend
Had a private chef
Would fly to vegas all the time to fuck hookers and party
Btw he was a nerdy looking guy and out of shape, beer belly

500k passive is ridiculous, to be honest I think it’s worth having it not be passive because I begin to get depressed when I don’t work
I've never had a holiday so for me, the pure freedom also seems nice, but you can only do this when you have 25 million or more. Otherwise, keep grinding.

I've never had a holiday so for me, the pure freedom also seems nice, but you can only do this when you have 25 million or more. Otherwise, keep grinding.
25 mil isn’t much different to 10 lol. 10 mil is already quite overkill.

You could have an elite tier car, amazing house, a huge amount of money just sitting there making itself multiply and freedom to go to any restaurant or go on vacation whenever

25 mil is like, literally the same but maybe you can buy a private jet and a yacht or some shit

Nigger fuck off, don’t be a purist

If you’re a white dude, I bet the case that you should be banned because it’s “obviously impossible that a white guy can’t get laid” is a better case than “you can’t be incel if you have a good career”

Fucking hell man
ban this guy

I love how he has a rice name and his parents want him to be doctor

I only really do it cause I want a job where I can torture foids while still making the money I need

I’d max out at 300k a year if I worked normal hours (corp dev or some normal corporate track f500 role) I don’t think I’m built to live a passive income life

Dog my grandfather owned property in China, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, and West Samoa worth tens of millions. My dads first month in the United States he was driving an Aston Martin DB7
They should restrict Asian families like yours from coming into the United States, especially California. Just jacking up the prices of everything. Chinks/Jews/arabs are paying top dollar for homes out here and are making real estate extremely expensive. Fortunately I will most likely inherit my parents house

They should restrict Asian families like yours from coming into the United States, especially California. Just jacking up the prices of everything. Chinks/Jews/arabs are paying top dollar for homes out here and are making real estate extremely expensive. Fortunately I will most likely inherit my parents house
Nigger just live in the Midwest, it’s all whites and houses are cheap

I was larping, I am mocking OP. Learn to recognize sarcasm. I don't live anywhere near California and my family is broke AS FUCK
Oh my bad, I know you were being sarcastic at first but then it seemed like your weren't. Sorry dude

I think you're both larping, but anyhow I'll tell you about my dads friend who was making 130k a month in his early 30's and the kind of life he lived. Here it goes:
Had 2 mansions near the ocean
Had a Ferrari and a Lamborghini
Had 4 motorcycles
Would throw parties every weekend
Had a private chef
Would fly to vegas all the time to fuck hookers and party
Btw he was a nerdy looking guy and out of shape, beer belly
OK.

What am I gonna do with 2 mansions?? I'm incel and literally only need 3 rooms in total.
Why would I need a ferrari and a lambo? Unless you financial guru maxx, there is no point and a waste of money.
Hate motorcycles.
No point in parties, fuck people.
I don't trust people in my house.
I don't fly anywhere because I need to keep grinding. No desire to fuck hookers and party.
I'm ethnic, therefore incel.
25 mil isn’t much different to 10 lol. 10 mil is already quite overkill.

You could have an elite tier car, amazing house, a huge amount of money just sitting there making itself multiply and freedom to go to any restaurant or go on vacation whenever

25 mil is like, literally the same but maybe you can buy a private jet and a yacht or some shit
I don't even want all of that shit. In all honesty, I don't know what I want :feelsbadman:
I have so many fucked up ideas in my head, but I just don't know what I want. I hate being incel. There is NOTHING that I can do to improve my life. Very fucked up life. Also, both my parents are dead and I have no one. Just grind endlessly until you hit a magic number and then what?

Anyways, guys, let's all LEARN JAPANESE KONICHIWA KONICHIWA AND MOVE TO JAPAN AND GO WORK FOR BIG INVESTMENT BANK. JUST LEARNJAPANESEPILL PROVEN :yes::yes::yes: JUST LEARN KONICHIWA THEORY
this, just be japanese

Nigger just live in the Midwest, it’s all whites and houses are cheap
Already lived over there before. Fuck that. You can move over there tho if you do come to the U.S

OK.

What am I gonna do with 2 mansions?? I'm incel and literally only need 3 rooms in total.
Why would I need a ferrari and a lambo? Unless you financial guru maxx, there is no point and a waste of money.
Hate motorcycles.
I don't fly anywhere because I need to keep grinding. No desire to fuck hookers and party.

I don't even want all of that shit. In all honesty, I don't know what I want :feelsbadman:
I have so many fucked up ideas in my head, but I just don't know what I want. I hate being incel. There is NOTHING that I can do to improve my life. Very fucked up life. Also, both my parents are dead and I have no one. Just grind endlessly until you hit a magic number and then what?
the only thing I do now is add to my ignore list on .is and woek

this, just be japanese
Ironically working in Japan sucks, even the highest earners there never touch 200k usd

If you even touch 80k usd there you’re basically god cause those niggers are POOR

Good job.

Don't listen to the jealous retards on this thread.

nice, have you traveled to japan? and are you a manlet?
Technically have travelled to japan before but didn’t do anything fun there, just sat in a hotel and studied for some exams I had to take there. I did go to one maid cafe though

Dog I lived in the Midwest for most of my life, there were niggers and spics EVERYWHERE, and our family had to live in this tiny fucking apartment.
Niggers and spics all over the USA.

Ironically working in Japan sucks, even the highest earners there never touch 200k usd

If you even touch 80k usd there you’re basically god cause those niggers are POOR
That's what I noticed too, but they make it so hard for you to live there, even though Japanese people are poor as fuck generally.

OK.

Hate motorcycles.

Imma keep all the money in my bank bro. No one likes me anyways:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Actually if you are making that kind of money and haven't bought any property yet then yeah that's very retarded

I was planning to move to Japan temporarily some time in the future when can get some savings from a stem career to fund my journey so that I can learn shoot wrestling/ catch wrestling for MMA. My dream is to go pro in MMA, but it's a distant one. But hey, let's all just be investment bankers instead because muh language learning pill
This is what I like the most :feelskek::feelskek: nigga supposedly just told these guys he's fluent in Japanese and English and they hired him. Never mentioned he worked for an investment firm or anything like that. Doesn't even have a bachelor's degree in paper yet. And they are going to pay him 500k in a few years for doing what exactly?

@TheProphetMuscle Dude why did he get banned

Wtf. Why ban, legit an interesting guy for once and he gets banned. Nigger site.
Nah, it was obviously an infiltrator.

But hey, considering you reposted a copypasta about wanting to troonmaxx, I can see why you would think this "guy" was interesting.

Nah, it was obviously an infiltrator.

But hey, considering you reposted a copypasta about wanting to troonmaxx, I can see why you would think this "guy" was interesting.
He learned Japanese by himself and isn't a rotter NEET. That's why.

What a bullshit nigger ban fr

@TheProphetMuscle Dude why did he get banned
I looked and this is what it said in the notes “faggot, says most users here would take a """passing""" troon and lists Blair White as a troon he would accept, previous comment about wanting to rape a man, suggests he's even gayer than he already admitted (but would be banned or warned), general weirdness”

Jfl its always the sandniggers and pakis that have the lowest productivity on this site. At least the indian curries have decent iq
Kek, even though Sands objectively mog curries in every other way.

Proves Pisslam ruins everything.
He learned Japanese by himself and isn't a rotter NEET. That's why.
Oh wow, let's just believe some random person online who has barely been here a few months & loves troons is legit.

Also I noticed you stole my lingo faggot

I looked and this is what it said in the notes “faggot, says most users here would take a """passing""" troon and lists Blair White as a troon he would accept, previous comment about wanting to rape a man, suggests he's even gayer than he already admitted (but would be banned or warned), general weirdness”
Good, keep this fucker banned.

Oh okay :feelsbadman:

That was QUICK, buddy went from humblebragging to talking about his troon fetish in less than half an hour. What do you expect from a FOID AVI usER
Where did he write about his troon fetish? :feelspuke:

Like I said what do you expect from foid avis. In fact, why do we even allow foid avis in the first place, they used to be banned entirely and even censored on users who refused to change it
Only 3d ones ofc though; plenty of legit users here such as @Pixycel have had anime/3d foid Avis.

That was QUICK, buddy went from humblebragging to talking about his troon fetish in less than half an hour. What do you expect from a FOID AVI usER
Ik having standards is kind of fakecel but holy BALLS

It might actually be LARP. I doubt you can get fluent in Japanese with 1 hour a day of learning in front of your computer, or maybe I'm just too low IQ that it seems impossible to me
:fuk:

Its ok bro! You should hire him. Combined both of you guys can make 100's of millions of dollars (btw that not even much money, rookie numbers tbh)

What’s that meme about the incel to trans pipeline?