Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The way i came to the conclusion, by myself, that looks is all that matters (bfr blackpill confirmation ofc).

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Its pretty simple: think of the way humans lived for 99% of history. The hunter gatherer system. What is the only way you would stand out sexually?(in that scenario)?

Its the looks, obv. No woman would care how many spears you can make in a day or your collection of dead animal skulls (idk) that you had, thats not important.

The important thing would be your physical charactheristics. How undeformed (meaning symetrical/healthy) your face/body looked like, whats your height (remember, humans are bipede creatures firstly bcs they had to foressee dangerous animals far away from them, so the taller you were, the better) how defined are your features, etc.

There's a theory that spouses that the white part of our eye was developed so that other people could see where you were looking at (and therefore, your intentions more easily).

What did i say that? Bcs having an expressive face (capable of showing intent/sociability/emotions) was, is and will be crucial for a social species like us, and the more easily you can convey how your feeling through your face, the better looking you probably are.

I mean, theres a reason people make fun of the exagerated expressions of famous actors. Its bcs they are good looking enough to show what/how they are feeling with so much ease that it becomes almost uncanny.

so, thats it. My two cents.