Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the virile, masculine eye look is characterised by NO SCLERAL SHOW

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
You look tired and beta and weak if your sclera show. Try slightly closing your eyes to hide sclera. You’ll notice no matter what facial expression you pull, with no scleral show, you’ll still look serious, alert and awake, without that tired, droopy look

You’ll never find a chad with sclera show. Ever.

I went to google pictures of this to see and scleral burn showed up which is gross

A lack of scleral show isn't "masculine". Although a lack of scleral does make you look younger, and more alert.

Scleral just males you look old and tired.

A lack of scleral show isn't "masculine". Although a lack of scleral does make you look younger, and more alert.

Scleral just males you look old and tired.
Well it characterises chad masculinity in the eye area. Tiny, almost Asian like eyes, hooded and often positively tilted. Every male model has tiny vagina slits for eyes in modelling pictures. Take a look at absolutely any piece of media with a male model in it

Attachments

• MV5BOWU1Nzg0M2ItYjEzMi00ODliLThkODAtNGEyYzRkZTBmMmEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk2Mzk2NDg@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BOWU1Nzg0M2ItYjEzMi00ODliLThkODAtNGEyYzRkZTBmMmEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk2Mzk2NDg@._V1_.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Makes sense. Wide open eyes signal a loss of control and muscle tone, as you see them when people die or when women have orgasms (with the rest of their muscles going out).

Let's keep this meme going so faggots add blinking reps to their gymcelling.

Okay fuck you got me there I have no response LOL Timothy chalamet