Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The United States is the Most Progressive Cou-"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,973
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aPpGWBSASs

Reminder that whoring around like a bunch of possessed animals is great because "MUH SEXUAL FREEDOM"

Then these people wonder why they can't function in relationships, why no one takes them seriously, etc.
 
Atleast they get intimacy and a somewhat normal life where they can satisfy their sex drive and stupid human desires. While I fap to trannies, awesome
 
This is top tier degeneracy.

Inb4 "cope"
 
Degenerate scum. I hope someone pulls an ER on one of these. Also, I almost died because the audio only played in my left ear
 
Kointo said:
Degenerate scum. I hope someone pulls an ER on one of these. Also, I almost died because the audio only played in my left ear

Not a fan of it. It wont do anything. What we need is an actual revolution.
 
ItheIthe said:
Not a fan of it. It wont do anything. What we need is an actual revolution.

And how do we do that?
 
Kointo said:
And how do we do that?

Blackpill the masses. Reach out to all the men who have been cheated on. All the men who have been lied to. All the Incels. All the men who have been dumped/divorced for no good reason. All the men raising someone else's kids.

That's a lot of people, actually, and the number of men in such predicaments will only increase. It will hypothetically take a while, but we need strength in numbers.
 
ItheIthe said:
Blackpill the masses. Reach out to all the men who have been cheated on. All the men who have been lied to. All the Incels. All the men who have been dumped/divorced for no good reason. All the men raising someone else's kids.

That's a lot of people, actually, and the number of men in such predicaments will only increase. It will hypothetically take a while, but we need strength in numbers.

I like it.
 
Look at these ugly fucking bitches. If they were male they would be incel.
 
this kinda stuff really puts me in depression man. Here i am studying so hard and these people probably took arts or some bullshit and they are living it up.

How did we fuck up this badly. People who work hard should get to enjoy life, not these retards.

Why would i want to develop some new gadget or apps with my knowledge? just so these retards can use it while i rot in my room.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top