Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The ultimate form of symbolism for an incel is to shoot their skull

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
My life turned out the way it did because of my repulsive and deformed skull / face. It would be cathartic in a sense for me to put a shotgun to my incel skull and blow it the fuck out.

At least I wouldn't have to worry about it not doing the job, my puny and low density skull bones would provide zero resistance to the bullet. A legit slingshot and rock could probably do the job

Why shoot your own skull when you could (hypothetically speaking) shoot Chad's skull? (in Minecraft)

better to take your rage out on society i say

and by that i mean farting in public transportation, i do not condone any acts of violence

W
better to take your rage out on society i say

and by that i mean farting in public transportation, i do not condone any acts of violence
Why stop at farting? Might as well take a shit on the back seat

Sometimes I just want to pound my skull with a stone until it breaks open.

Why shoot your own skull when you could (hypothetically speaking) shoot Chad's skull? (in Minecraft)
you're a cuck if you don't do this tbh tbh

My life turned out the way it did because of my repulsive and deformed skull / face. It would be cathartic in a sense for me to put a shotgun to my incel skull and blow it the fuck out.

At least I wouldn't have to worry about it not doing the job, my puny and low density skull bones would provide zero resistance to the bullet. A legit slingshot and rock could probably do the job
Don't give into what people expect you to do.

i just want to claw at my entire body till im nothing but shit on the ground im so gross.

kill others then do a triple backflip off a bridge

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back