Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am yet to see an incel from a pure aryan background

all ethnics are incels. This is a fact of life.

You can’t be incel but tall and with blue eyes and blonde hair. Ethnics will kill for your genes.

i'm 99% "regular" european but 1% southern italian and that is where my paternal lineage/last name is from (even tho i have light brown hair and blue eyes) and ive always suspected that somehow this has something to do with my fucked up genetics

What I notice about most of the whitecels here is that a lot of them come from mixed background meaning they're not fully white.

A lot of the whitecels here are mixed with slavic, med or some other unknown race.

Never in my life have I seen a pure blood white with blue eyes who's also tall to claim that he's an incel.

Why is that ? I personally believe that whites who come from pure backgrounds look like the stereotypical NAZI propaganda posters.

If not exactly like the propaganda posters their jaw , head shape is very similar to what the nazis portrayed aryans to look like in their propaganda posters.

Most of the white people who come from pure backgrounds also tend to be extremely tall on average like the Germans and Dutch.

Mutts are the truest of trucels because race mixing creates dysgenic subhumans unworthy of life such as myself.

Most "white"cels on this site take only their skin color into account when they speak about race, but the sad harsh and cold truth is that they neglect important features such as light eyes, height, hair color, skull and head shape.

JBW works only for pure blood aryans, nords and not for balkanniggers or southern europeans.

I am tired of seeing curries claim that if you have white skin it's easy for you. We literally share the same features as you and the only difference is our skin color , we are the same dysgenic shitskins like you.

This forum is 80% ethnics , stop counting balkanniggers or slavniggers as white they are not native to Europe , they are Euroasian and their skull and head shape proves it.

@Ci Jey @ElTruecel @juche necromancer @SerbBurekConsoomer
I am pure british/Irish heritage. I don't have blue eyes or blonde hair but I do have green eyes. Idk your exact definition of "aryan" but I'd say I'm pure Aryan but here I am on this site. I can assure you there are very many pure white incels. I once saw someone say there was a poll on here a few months ago and 70% of the user base is white

Cool it with the nordicist bullshit. Southern/Southeastern Europeans and Slavs are true European people. Genetic studies prove it.

As a corollary, behold the pure Aryan Chad:
7P5I54YO5FCG5EA6ILBGMWIQAQ.jpg

Last edited:
What I notice about most of the whitecels here is that a lot of them come from mixed background meaning they're not fully white.

A lot of the whitecels here are mixed with slavic, med or some other unknown race.

Never in my life have I seen a pure blood white with blue eyes who's also tall to claim that he's an incel.

Why is that ? I personally believe that whites who come from pure backgrounds look like the stereotypical NAZI propaganda posters.

If not exactly like the propaganda posters their jaw , head shape is very similar to what the nazis portrayed aryans to look like in their propaganda posters.

Most of the white people who come from pure backgrounds also tend to be extremely tall on average like the Germans and Dutch.

Mutts are the truest of trucels because race mixing creates dysgenic subhumans unworthy of life such as myself.

Most "white"cels on this site take only their skin color into account when they speak about race, but the sad harsh and cold truth is that they neglect important features such as light eyes, height, hair color, skull and head shape.

JBW works only for pure blood aryans, nords and not for balkanniggers or southern europeans.

I am tired of seeing curries claim that if you have white skin it's easy for you. We literally share the same features as you and the only difference is our skin color , we are the same dysgenic shitskins like you.

This forum is 80% ethnics , stop counting balkanniggers or slavniggers as white they are not native to Europe , they are Euroasian and their skull and head shape proves it.

@Ci Jey @ElTruecel @juche necromancer @SerbBurekConsoomer