Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am yet to see an incel from a pure aryan background

all ethnics are incels. This is a fact of life.

You can’t be incel but tall and with blue eyes and blonde hair. Ethnics will kill for your genes.

i'm 99% "regular" european but 1% southern italian and that is where my paternal lineage/last name is from (even tho i have light brown hair and blue eyes) and ive always suspected that somehow this has something to do with my fucked up genetics

What I notice about most of the whitecels here is that a lot of them come from mixed background meaning they're not fully white.

A lot of the whitecels here are mixed with slavic, med or some other unknown race.

Never in my life have I seen a pure blood white with blue eyes who's also tall to claim that he's an incel.

Why is that ? I personally believe that whites who come from pure backgrounds look like the stereotypical NAZI propaganda posters.

If not exactly like the propaganda posters their jaw , head shape is very similar to what the nazis portrayed aryans to look like in their propaganda posters.

Most of the white people who come from pure backgrounds also tend to be extremely tall on average like the Germans and Dutch.

Mutts are the truest of trucels because race mixing creates dysgenic subhumans unworthy of life such as myself.

Most "white"cels on this site take only their skin color into account when they speak about race, but the sad harsh and cold truth is that they neglect important features such as light eyes, height, hair color, skull and head shape.

JBW works only for pure blood aryans, nords and not for balkanniggers or southern europeans.

I am tired of seeing curries claim that if you have white skin it's easy for you. We literally share the same features as you and the only difference is our skin color , we are the same dysgenic shitskins like you.

This forum is 80% ethnics , stop counting balkanniggers or slavniggers as white they are not native to Europe , they are Euroasian and their skull and head shape proves it.

@Ci Jey @ElTruecel @juche necromancer @SerbBurekConsoomer
I am pure british/Irish heritage. I don't have blue eyes or blonde hair but I do have green eyes. Idk your exact definition of "aryan" but I'd say I'm pure Aryan but here I am on this site. I can assure you there are very many pure white incels. I once saw someone say there was a poll on here a few months ago and 70% of the user base is white

Cool it with the nordicist bullshit. Southern/Southeastern Europeans and Slavs are true European people. Genetic studies prove it.

Cool it with the nordicist bullshit. Southern/Southeastern Europeans and Slavs are true European people. Genetic studies prove it.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

As a corollary, behold the pure Aryan Chad:
7P5I54YO5FCG5EA6ILBGMWIQAQ.jpg

Last edited:
What I notice about most of the whitecels here is that a lot of them come from mixed background meaning they're not fully white.

A lot of the whitecels here are mixed with slavic, med or some other unknown race.

Never in my life have I seen a pure blood white with blue eyes who's also tall to claim that he's an incel.

Why is that ? I personally believe that whites who come from pure backgrounds look like the stereotypical NAZI propaganda posters.

If not exactly like the propaganda posters their jaw , head shape is very similar to what the nazis portrayed aryans to look like in their propaganda posters.

Most of the white people who come from pure backgrounds also tend to be extremely tall on average like the Germans and Dutch.

Mutts are the truest of trucels because race mixing creates dysgenic subhumans unworthy of life such as myself.

Most "white"cels on this site take only their skin color into account when they speak about race, but the sad harsh and cold truth is that they neglect important features such as light eyes, height, hair color, skull and head shape.

JBW works only for pure blood aryans, nords and not for balkanniggers or southern europeans.

I am tired of seeing curries claim that if you have white skin it's easy for you. We literally share the same features as you and the only difference is our skin color , we are the same dysgenic shitskins like you.

This forum is 80% ethnics , stop counting balkanniggers or slavniggers as white they are not native to Europe , they are Euroasian and their skull and head shape proves it.

@DarkStarDown

:bigbrain:

Well to be fair, South & East Europeans do have non-European DNA in them, but it's quite low in each regards.

I am pure british/Irish heritage. I don't have blue eyes or blonde hair but I do have green eyes. Idk your exact definition of "aryan" but I'd say I'm pure Aryan but here I am on this site. I can assure you there are very many pure white incels. I once saw someone say there was a poll on here a few months ago and 70% of the user base is white
I'm mostly of Anglo-Celtic stock; I have light brown hair & amber/hazel eyes.

And I think it's 53% of the forum is White.
@DarkStarDown
Thanks mang :feelsYall:

Im fully white, White mother and white father

Most "whitecels" here if not all are non white balkan mutts, eastern slavshit aliens, swarthy medcucks and such.
You all are legit nuts in the head not considering slav or balkan and even italians to not be white yall are retards and thats why this shit movement will never grow.

Very true, Anglos, Scandinavians and Nordics just seem to develop in a way that basically makes them non incel. Very creepy creatures though, genetic manipulation is the only possible explanation.

You all are legit nuts in the head not considering slav or balkan and even italians to not be white yall are retards and thats why this shit movement will never grow.
They weren’t considered white by anglos in the past. They only got that tag because of the endless race war happening and anglos needed more “whites” to keep their system running

Cope even harder you are probably one of the mentioned nationalities hence you got offended and if it got you mad then it means you are insecure about your race and probably pass as an ethnic. @Ci Jey

Cope even harder you are probably one of the mentioned nationalities hence you got offended and if it got you mad then it means you are insecure about your race and probably pass as an ethnic. @Ci Jey
I mean to be fair, Balkans are mostly native European and therefore caucasian/white. Even Turks can be considered white to an extent tbh. I however am mixed so Im definitely ethnic

Isnt Never give up on youtube scandi truecel?

418560-1709108116.png

Have some pure aryan master race for you

I'm myself got germanic pheno and blond hair, blue eyes too ( Tronder ) but i'm giga mentalcel and manlet to ( 173 cm ).

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo

High IQ thread
Because I just realised I've never seen a pure Scandinavian or German incel here

418560-1709108116.png

I'm myself got germanic pheno and blond hair, blue eyes too ( Tronder ) but i'm giga mentalcel and manlet to ( 173 cm ).

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
Exceptions make the rule now
Haha

My father is dinaric with dominant gene for good jaw and recessive blue eye gene from my grandpa. My mother is slavic with dominant green eye gene and recessive gene for height (my uncle is approximately 190cm green eyed chad with barely any balding despite being around 50). Out of all those genes I inherited green eyes and light brown hair. Everything else is shit. No bones in face, 170cm, sparse hair, 15-16cm, shit symmetry and rapid aging. Everyone else in family is kinda ok, women are curvy, men are 185cm+.

I'm just stupidly unlucky. Not even Mike Mew, Hamudi, Tsar Norwood or rest of our heroes can save me. Even in patriarchy I won't be thriving.
Fuck that's unlucky. Still trade places with you, but relative to where you could have been, you really lose the genetic lottery.

418560-1709108116.png

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
Alot of Europeans have chinky eyes. Look at Piers Morgan for example, and he is British

2 other chinky brits

Screenshot 20240702 021936 TikTok
Screenshot 20240701 231551 TikTok

High IQ thread
Because I just realised I've never seen a pure Scandinavian or German incel here
@GrodanBoll @Lonelyus @trognarukk

Genetic lottery knows no ethnicity, it only knows bad features randomly selected. It doesn't care if you are germanic, kurdish, ethiopian, there will be chads and incels of that ethnicity.
bad features and ethnicity are directly correlated

High IQ thread
Well there's been a few I just mentioned, and some more possibly. It's also because they're a small chunk of Whites when you think about it, since it excludes literally 80% of the rest, including other NW Euros such as Anglos, Irish, French, etc. & I've met a good amount of them here, including myself.
Exceptions make the rule now
Haha
Blonde/lighter hair doesn't automatically mean "Aryan" or Germanic, since tons of Slavs, Brits/Irish, French, and even some Meds etc. have those

I have light-brown hair but amber/light brown eyes

Last edited:
well i am of german/austrian descent. I really do look like a typical german besides im a skinny manlet
A lot of you guys are Alpinid pheno wise.

I am half celto-germanic half slavic with blue eyes, pale skin, and dark brown hair. I’m ugly, autistic, and have been rejected and humiliated by every foid I have approached directly. If I’m not an incel then I don’t know what I am.