Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am yet to see an incel from a pure aryan background

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Gerhard Vengel
★★★★★
What I notice about most of the whitecels here is that a lot of them come from mixed background meaning they're not fully white.

A lot of the whitecels here are mixed with slavic, med or some other unknown race.

Never in my life have I seen a pure blood white with blue eyes who's also tall to claim that he's an incel.

Why is that ? I personally believe that whites who come from pure backgrounds look like the stereotypical NAZI propaganda posters.

If not exactly like the propaganda posters their jaw , head shape is very similar to what the nazis portrayed aryans to look like in their propaganda posters.

Most of the white people who come from pure backgrounds also tend to be extremely tall on average like the Germans and Dutch.

Mutts are the truest of trucels because race mixing creates dysgenic subhumans unworthy of life such as myself.

Most "white"cels on this site take only their skin color into account when they speak about race, but the sad harsh and cold truth is that they neglect important features such as light eyes, height, hair color, skull and head shape.

JBW works only for pure blood aryans, nords and not for balkanniggers or southern europeans.

I am tired of seeing curries claim that if you have white skin it's easy for you. We literally share the same features as you and the only difference is our skin color , we are the same dysgenic shitskins like you.

This forum is 80% ethnics , stop counting balkanniggers or slavniggers as white they are not native to Europe , they are Euroasian and their skull and head shape proves it.

@Ci Jey @ElTruecel @juche necromancer @SerbBurekConsoomer

What I notice about most of the whitecels here is that a lot of them come from mixed background meaning they're not fully white.
Genetic lottery knows no ethnicity, it only knows bad features randomly selected. It doesn't care if you are germanic, kurdish, ethiopian, there will be chads and incels of that ethnicity.

@DarkStarDown

I agree brother

I have nearly 4 years in this communiy and til this day i havent met a single pure aryan "incel", wether he is anglo/nordic/germanic and looks phenotypically like one.

Most "whitecels" here if not all are non white balkan mutts, eastern slavshit aliens, swarthy medcucks and such.

JBW is very real however you must look white to pull it, something that sadly no one here passes the litmus test.

Most germans on here are part non german or non ethnic germans living in Germany and if they are ethnically german they are very mentally ill.

Pure white Scandinavians/Anglo Saxon incels exist, if they're deformed nothing will help and keep in mind that they stil live in white majority population, so being white is nothing special, women would pick more attractive and taller, mentally healthy man over deformed autist or schizophrenic

Pure white Scandinavians/Anglo Saxon incels exist, if they're deformed nothing will help and keep in mind that they stil live in white majority population, so being white is nothing special
they exist only in your schizophrenic reality maybe

Most germans on here are part non german or non ethnic germans living in Germany and if they are ethnically german they are very mentally ill.
this.

you can't be an incel if your phenotype looks like the average german or anglo, there are deformed germans out there who are very unfortunate but they are not a lot due to them being ubermensch it happens very rarely.

Look at slavland 70% of the men look like deformed ogre mutts. @supersoldier

There's white non mixed slavic people, but they aren't majority.
Czechia is the whitest slavic country i think they aren't mixed with jewish/asian/balkan blood unlike most other slavs.

you can't be an incel if your phenotype looks like the average german or anglo, there are deformed germans out there who are very unfortunate but they are not a lot due to them being ubermensch it happens very rarely.

Look at slavland 70% of the men look like deformed ogre mutts. @supersoldier
dude the issue is that deformed people are an extremely small minority, aryan men on avg are attractive by default so even if these aryan "Incels" exist they are heck one in 100 million JFL

So, white guys with weak jaw, deformed face can't be incel?

images

A lot of the whitecels here are mixed with slavic, med or some other unknown race.

Never in my life have I seen a pure blood white with blue eyes who's also tall to claim that he's an incel.

Why is that ? I personally believe that whites who come from pure backgrounds look like the stereotypical NAZI propaganda posters.

If not exactly like the propaganda posters their jaw , head shape is very similar to what the nazis portrayed aryans to look like in their propaganda posters.

Most of the white people who come from pure backgrounds also tend to be extremely tall on average like the Germans and Dutch.

Mutts are the truest of trucels because race mixing creates dysgenic subhumans unworthy of life such as myself.

Most "white"cels on this site take only their skin color into account when they speak about race, but the sad harsh and cold truth is that they neglect important features such as light eyes, height, hair color, skull and head shape.

JBW works only for pure blood aryans, nords and not for balkanniggers or southern europeans.

I am tired of seeing curries claim that if you have white skin it's easy for you. We literally share the same features as you and the only difference is our skin color , we are the same dysgenic shitskins like you.

This forum is 80% ethnics , stop counting balkanniggers or slavniggers as white they are not native to Europe , they are Euroasian and their skull and head shape proves it.

I'm Nordic as far back as I know and still Inkler

Look at slavland 70% of the men look like deformed ogre mutts.
In Poland the men are quite extreme looking so they are often either HTN+ or subhuman.

Im a MTN i guess.

I'm "white" with brown hair and eyes. I should fucking kill myself, imagine being "white" and not having blue eyes AND sharing traits with niggers and arabs (brown eyes).

unironically he can slay in most of the third and second world JFL
sub5 aryans look like what is considered to be a HTN in the balkans.

a10 eyes and blonde

This forum is 80% ethnics
We're all curries here, inceldom == curryceldom
gymcel --> gymcurry
mentalcel --> mentalcurry
wristcel --> wristcurry
dickcel --> dickcurry/currydick
whitecel --> whitecurry
blackcel --> blackcurry
ricecel --> ricecurry/curryrice
currycel --> currycurry

The only "beauty standards" are white standards, ethnics have no beauty standards their only standard is looking as less ethnic as possible, even whitecels (whitecurries) are incel because they don't meet WHITE beauty standards not nigger standards aka they aren't white enough and are a bit closer to curries (aka ugly standards) than the NAZI pheno you mentioned

Hell no but he's a bald subhuman with low T face and Jew nose, how the hell is he supposed to be an example of a mogger
He isn't example of a mogger but someone who mogs lots of ballan men when it comes to eye color, facial bones, even face structure.

For example such type of men there

Josip_Juranovic_2022.jpg

There's white non mixed slavic people, but they aren't majority.
what does mixed slavic people mean

slavs are mixed by default they are not white

You mean Nordic/Germanic ,Aryan is a misused term ,Aryan pertains to Persian people such as Iranians,Afghans and Some Pakistani's .The swastika was a ancient Hindu good luck charm.The Nazi's stole all there ideology from Persians and Hindi's not that I'm comparing Hindu's or Persians to Nazi's.What you mean is Nordic or Germanic

Many good germanic/aryan genotypes fail to become good phenotypes becuse of chemicals (birth control chugged by whores) and bad planned pregnancy (child after child without min 2 year delay).

My father is dinaric with dominant gene for good jaw and recessive blue eye gene from my grandpa. My mother is slavic with dominant green eye gene and recessive gene for height (my uncle is approximately 190cm green eyed chad with barely any balding despite being around 50). Out of all those genes I inherited green eyes and light brown hair. Everything else is shit. No bones in face, 170cm, sparse hair, 15-16cm, shit symmetry and rapid aging. Everyone else in family is kinda ok, women are curvy, men are 185cm+.

I'm just stupidly unlucky. Not even Mike Mew, Hamudi, Tsar Norwood or rest of our heroes can save me. Even in patriarchy I won't be thriving.

Right now I can't take aryan spirit seriously, becuse mine is dead:fuk:. "We live in a society", nah slavgga we are maintaining it while living outside of it. I just want to have a peaceful morning once in my life.

What horrors are upon us? Pods, bugs, owning nothing, pills? Being ugly in a time when it's impossible to humanize ugly males is a life ending curse, but how can you cope in even shittier conditions? Most of zoomers and gen alphas I see are rich kid moggers with very rare devastating subhuman poor outliers. What I see in my area is that eugenics are working but standards are not including intelligence/moral component. Imported migrants are just slaves not meant for reproduction. In future there will be another species of humans who will be doing shit jobs for fine aryan gentlemen.

Born too late to experience best era of Internet and start a business. Born too early to be born chad with guaranteed gf and formative experiences.

Many good germanic/aryan genotypes fail to become good phenotypes becuse of chemicals (birth control chugged by whores) and bad planned pregnancy (child after child without min 2 year delay).

My father is dinaric with dominant gene for good jaw and recessive blue eye gene from my grandpa. My mother is slavic with dominant green eye gene and recessive gene for height (my uncle is approximately 190cm green eyed chad with barely any balding despite being around 50). Out of all those genes I inherited green eyes and light brown hair. Everything else is shit. No bones in face, 170cm, sparse hair, 15-16cm, shit symmetry and rapid aging. Everyone else in family is kinda ok, women are curvy, men are 185cm+.

I'm just stupidly unlucky. Not even Mike Mew, Hamudi, Tsar Norwood or rest of our heroes can save me. Even in patriarchy I won't be thriving.

Right now I can't take aryan spirit seriously, becuse mine is dead:fuk:. "We live in a society", nah slavgga we are maintaining it while living outside of it. I just want to have a peaceful morning once in my life.

What horrors are upon us? Pods, bugs, owning nothing, pills? Being ugly in a time when it's impossible to humanize ugly males is a life ending curse, but how can you cope in even shittier conditions? Most of zoomers and gen alphas I see are rich kid moggers with very rare devastating subhuman poor outliers. What I see in my area is that eugenics are working but standards are not including intelligence/moral component. Imported migrants are just slaves not meant for reproduction. In future there will be another species of humans who will be doing shit jobs for fine aryan gentlemen.

Born too late to experience best era of Internet and start a business. Born too early to be born chad with guaranteed gf and formative experiences.
had a chance myself to get blue eyes from my mother's side not to mention that my grandpa from my dad's side has green almost blue like eyes, but i got shit colored eyes.

Could have been tall since one of my great grandfathers was very tall, never happened I am a 5'5 manlet just because life is unfair.

I expect to start balding soon.

had a chance myself to get blue eyes from my mother's side not to mention that my grandpa from my dad's side has green almost blue like eyes, but i got shit colored eyes.

Could have been tall since one of my great grandfathers was very tall, never happened I am a 5'5 manlet just because life is unfair.

I expect to start balding soon.
I just want to see what is going to happen. When year 2041/2 comes around I will take a last look at horizon and jump from Branko's bridge into eternal peace. I should reincarnate as chad as a compensation for all the spiritual damage in my current life.

I just want to see what is going to happen. When year 2041/2 comes around I will take a last look at horizon and jump from Branko's bridge into eternal peace. I should reincarnate as chad as a compensation for all the spiritual damage in my current life.
we can just hope and cope. I am planning on roping soon too. It's beyond over with my current looks.

we can just hope and cope. I am planning on roping soon too. It's beyond over with my current looks.
Just spam rope until you reincanate with good bones theory.

what does mixed slavic people mean

slavs are mixed by default they are not white
Some are white passing. It's over anyway, even nations who wasn't mixed like Swedish/Norwegian/Danish/Icelandic people will be, process started.
35445305251160fae18868_-var-www-vhosts-ceskydomov-cz-httpdocs-uploads-temp-87915039551160fae119c6-010-JPG-1280x960.jpg
kase_ondrej_podpis.jpg
Karel-Vejmelka-Coyotes-scaled.jpg

bec8557432737bc07ad69087627cb465.jpg

20949.jpg

articles_485010.jpg

ZHJVFqc2lZs.jpg

Cope, I seen a lot of pure aryan users on here that have zero ethnic background.

I've seen tons of British incels lmao

I've seen tons of British incels lmao
bottom of the barrel ugly unfortunate anglos maybe. The average anglo can't be an incel. Pure bloods mog swarthoids.

Meanwhile average looking slavs are often incels, a sub5 anglo is considered HTN in the balkans.

bottom of the barrel ugly unfortunate anglos maybe. The average anglo can't be an incel. Pure bloods mog swarthoids.

Meanwhile average looking slavs are often incels, a sub5 anglo is considered HTN in the balkans.
So this is a generic racebait cope thread. Got it.

@tehgymcel420 opinions @gymletethnicel

We're all white in my direct family

"muh nords" nigga you sound like an edgy 15-year old right now who just read mein kampf. All whites are moggers including slavs. Actually slavs are one of the most mogger races

Only chinks and curries can be truecels

as a curry whenever I think of white I immediately think of some aryan chad rather than some med subhuman. but still, foids will pick a white guy over a curry 100% of the time even if shes also a curry so I think whitecels dont know how much better they have it

Slavs are white