Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Martial arts may be the most based cope for me since its my best chance to beat the absolute living shit out of sex havers legally.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Especially in competitions I absolutely love mercilessly beating the living hell out of sex havers for my own entertainment because in competitions I dont have to hold back and I can hurt them as much as I please without legal consequences especially in muay thai because muay thai is the most aggressive martial art and I absolutely love the idea of flying kneeing sex having chads and probably crack their skull.

Beat the fuck out of normies and oblique kick them in the knees. (In cage fight)

The closest I'll ever get to holding a woman.

Show mercy on them but Chad finish off prime Tyson style
I should wear custom MMA shorts with a .is reference on it just a discreet modified version

Prefer to finish chad off by leg lock

this is based, im gonna learn brazilian jui jitsu for self defence so i can put in submission someone who pushed me and punched me months ago in a birthday party and i just went freeze mode but if i see him again and if he dares to do it again i will enter fight mode now

Last edited:
I want to do judo but am to socially anxious to go to the classes :feelsrope:

Giga based. Funny story, I have a beard which I grow to obscure my subhuman chin and jaw. One day I was hard sparring with a sexhaver and he threw a right hook at me. His hook would've hit the target if my chin was located where a normal person's is, but it isn't. Instead, his hook whiffed through my beard. I KO'd him with a counter hook immediately after. He had a Chad jaw, so I was able to get a lot of leverage. Subhuman genes actually mogged Chad genes for once jfl. Afterwards, I coped by thinking that it would give me attention from the foids at the gym. It didn't, of course. From then on I was just 'that creep who KO'd Chad'.

Based. I wish I was good at them.

Giga based. Funny story, I have a beard which I grow to obscure my subhuman chin and jaw. One day I was hard sparring with a sexhaver and he threw a right hook at me. His hook would've hit the target if my chin was located where a normal person's is, but it isn't. Instead, his hook whiffed through my beard. I KO'd him with a counter hook immediately after. He had a Chad jaw, so I was able to get a lot of leverage. Subhuman genes actually mogged Chad genes for once jfl. Afterwards, I coped by thinking that it would give me attention from the foids at the gym. It didn't, of course. From then on I was just 'that creep who KO'd Chad'.
:lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back