Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The UK is suicide tier

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
On tinder I once did a experiment with Bateman and even he was getting only 40-50 percent match rate with foids. Some foids were legit GHOSTING after a few replies. Even gigachad isn't enough in 2018. Not even surprised considering how many top tier males I saw everytime I walked outside in my area it was extremely traumatizing.

The UK is the worst place to be, London is BY FAR the worst.
The further up north you go the better it gets though.

My Chad experiment was in the UK too but he got 150 likes in a single day.

cope.
Women might reject you because you might be too good.
If I see some 10/10 stacy swiping right on me Im gonna be 100% sure something is wrong

the average femoids has thousands of matches and is always talking to at least 50-100 boys at a given time, JFL if you think even giga chad can hold her attention for more than 5 seconds in 2018.

Someone get Giga Chad a PS4 and incels.is membership so he can LDAR too.

cope.
Women might reject you because you might be too good.
If I see some 10/10 stacy swiping right on me Im gonna be 100% sure something is wrong
The hottest foids were the ones I wasn't matching with which leads me to believe it isn't a self esteem issue on the femoids behalf. They just think they are entitled to more than gigachad

Every little faggot thinks their area is the worst. The UK most definitely cant be any worse than California or Scandinavia.

This is why I think we are too harsh on normie looking guys on the megathread. You are gonna have to approach foids for years to get any attention if you aren't chad. And you will usually have to accept being cucked at least a little.

At least they are being assimilated by muslims

Isn't UK full of overweight subhumans? Surely their standards can't be that high.

UK is so utterly ugly, but maybe it's nicer up North? I've only been to London. You Britons need to get out. Get to America somehow. Even Canada is better.

On tinder I once did a experiment with Bateman and even he was getting only 40-50 percent match rate with foids. Some foids were legit GHOSTING after a few replies. Even gigachad isn't enough in 2018. Not even surprised considering how many top tier males I saw everytime I walked outside in my area it was extremely traumatizing.

Batemen is very popular in uk. 70% of the women at tibder have probsbly recognized him.
In England I had 50 matches a few days. This is bad?

What

Every little faggot thinks their area is the worst. The UK most definitely cant be any worse than California or Scandinavia.
U a calicel?

It is heaven only for Tyrones, Chads, Alejandros(Mestizo/Hispanic Chads) and some Changs(has to be a relevant country though, like Japan, China, Filipino or Vietnamese).

The UK is the worst place to be, London is BY FAR the worst.
The further up north you go the better it gets though.
Lol, the further up north you go the more slags and chavs you get.
And women up north usually go only for chavs.

I probably should try tinder some day tbh tbh.

Could be much worse, you could have been in Chadstralia, Scandanaryana or Chadafornia.

as a Ukcel , yes it is one of the worst countries for incels.

and theres no escaping this shithole because im poor af.

How is Northern Ireland? I am legit thinking about moving there.

has it ever occured to you that these tinder sluts are usually those homely types who actually use insta and know who nick bateman is? did it occur to you with all the shitty tinder experiments happening they would be smart enough to image search and hence ghost you on figuring out?
No because all they care about is how pretty they look in the mirror.

It's true, according to my research, the more promiscuous women are, the more likely boys and young men will be incels. Want to know where women are the most promiscuous? London, UK.

https://www.whimn.com.au/love/intim...x/news-story/8f57e278c058b3916a7ddc9d91a9f798

If you live in the top 10 (probably top 20 if not even 30 tbh) and you're average/below average overall, you're finished and your only hope is to move.

living in the uk is painful. It's completely socially encouraged to be a slut, even women who want to not have casual sex always apologise by adding "not that there is anything wrong with casual sex, it's their choice if they want it"
Stupid fucking foids think that we have a choice.

It's over for gigachadcels